Force close
Force close
Force close

Android HTC Rhyme
Android Google Nexus

Sigh

kooky panda
03-19-13, 04:56 AM
Try moving your games to your SD card. Also use a task ****er to close all the applications running in the background.
If still issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

sharbuch
03-19-13, 04:56 AM
With the new pet shop Easter shutting down every time I open it it shuts down. I just uninstalled it.

Dragonstorm1974
03-19-13, 05:49 AM
Pet shop Easter story keeps force closing.. I have a HTC EVO and I put it on my SD card

nmishii
03-19-13, 06:06 AM
Same problem. My posts are here:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?21323-pet-Shop-Story-keeps-crashing&p=572622#post572622

There's also numerous posts in Google Play from people force closing.

It force closes due to an out of memory error. We've been posting about this for months. Pet Shop uses an excessive amount of memory and TL tells us to free up memory on our devices rather than try to fix the game so that it uses less memory. If you put all your TL games on your SD card, clear your cache and all tasks before starting Pet Shop Story, and don't visit large shops, it helps.

nmishii
03-19-13, 07:20 AM
Even though the game force closes after a minute or two, I do appreciate the goals that were added for installing and playing other TL games. I think this is the most I got at one time.

chagler4
03-19-13, 11:10 AM
Try moving your games to your SD card. Also use a task ****er to close all the applications running in the background.
If still issues, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

That doesn't work...I've tried that...this is an issue across the board...check Facebook, Google, etc...EVERYBODY on Android is having the same problem!

pattypopo
03-19-13, 11:18 AM
Mine doesn't work either. Force close repeatedly. Didn't like the game much when I played it about a year ago, so no big loss. Will prob delete, but thanks for the gems it gave me in my other games.

FrozenTurtle
03-19-13, 12:25 PM
Thanks for these reports! We're currently looking into the issue now.

firstborndragon
03-19-13, 02:05 PM
Same here. I keep getting notified of goals, and it always crashes on the farm goal. Can't do a thing since insatling Easter verision. Had no problems before that.

BellasHouse1
03-19-13, 06:26 PM
Just adding another force close issue. Maybe we can get this resolved sooner rather than later?

keg63
03-20-13, 03:35 AM
Constant forced closes have ruined this game.

indigesta
03-20-13, 12:00 PM
I have the same problem. I can't play Easter edition because it's closing every time. I can't do aanything in my shop.

kooky panda
03-21-13, 06:55 PM
There is a new update in google play. Version 1.0.5.9.1
Try updating to see if this fixes the crashing issues.