PDA

View Full Version : Where has all the Sap gone?!?!?!?

MonkeyMomma76
03-18-13, 01:11 PM
Is it just me, or has the drop rate for Sap taken a serious nosedive? The past two days I've noticed I can't even keep up with the basics for glue and beam crafting :-(( I used to get 2-3 saps minimum from most trees and at least 5 from my sawmills. Now I have chopped down entire trees without a single drop of Sap! And the last time I collected from my sawmill I only got 1 measly Sap...ONE!!! Seriously, what is up? Is this just a glitch or is it a sign of things to come? If so, it will seriously hinder progress in the game since Sap is needed for so many products. If anyone can share an insight to this I would greatly appreciate it :-))

sweetstuff525
03-18-13, 01:13 PM
I've been buying the tree log for 1,000 coins clear with 2 actions

It drops sap almost all the time .... But yeah I used to have 99 now I can seem to get any from reg trees

onemansmiracle
03-18-13, 01:32 PM
yes,I have noticed,both trees and tree logs give less sap now,especially the tree log,its drop rate reduced 50% perhaps,if it isn't more. :(

maguar
03-18-13, 02:52 PM
You'll find the main thread on sap here (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?40686-Sap-Sap-wherefore-art-thou-sap).