PDA

View Full Version : Norman, About The New Items?

Amalah
12-20-10, 03:03 AM
The Fruit Cake, Holly Table and Holly Chairs all seem to have a Christmas theme to them. Are these items out only during the Christmas period or will they be out all year round?

Just asking because if they're temporary I had better buy some spare chairs for the future.

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
12-20-10, 04:47 AM
The Fruit Cake, Holly Table and Holly Chairs all seem to have a Christmas theme to them. Are these items out only during the Christmas period or will they be out all year round?

Just asking because if they're temporary I had better buy some spare chairs for the future.

*Sips Tea*

Good question, I'm planning an all year winter theme so enquiring minds want to know :cool:

Amalah
12-20-10, 07:41 PM
And they still want to know lol.

Amalah
12-20-10, 08:57 PM
Norman doesn't love me. :'(

Unregistered
12-20-10, 09:00 PM
Norman doesn't love me. :'(
sure he does
Norman is busy trying to shut down the troll posting a ***** code that is useless to 90% of people anyways.

Amalah
12-20-10, 09:14 PM
sure he does
Norman is busy trying to shut down the troll posting a ***** code that is useless to 90% of people anyways.

Oh lol, I haven't seen that thread. :D

Amalah
12-21-10, 09:05 PM
*Leaves a trail of cake crumbs to lure Norman in*

Noorman
12-21-10, 11:17 PM
I love you amalah!'
i love cake!

Amalah
12-22-10, 01:58 AM
And I love you too mystery Noorman. :)

Amalah
12-22-10, 07:05 PM
Bump bumparoony.

Amalah
12-22-10, 07:23 PM
The fruitcake should be there to stay, but we might consider removing the other items later.

Thanks for letting us know. :)

*Gives you some Tea*

Amalah
12-22-10, 10:37 PM
Okay I now have another 26 Holly Chairs in storage. Hopefully that will be enough to cover everything.

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
12-23-10, 10:31 AM
You are telling me I bought Holly Tables and chairs and you are going to take them out? I was going to store them if I had the patience to stick with this game till next Christmas.
And now you say you're considering TAKING THEM AWAY?! My tables and chairs had better remain in my storage and you had better not steal them.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 10:36 AM

*Sips Tea*

I think I read in another thread that the fruitcake was here to stay, but they may remove the other items later. If I find the thread he responded in I'll post here for you.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 10:37 AM
I think I read in another thread that the fruitcake was here to stay, but they may remove the other items later. If I find the thread he responded in I'll post here for you.

Lmao...oh, it was in this thread

Amalah
12-23-10, 10:40 AM
Lmao...oh, it was in this thread

Lol, that was priceless. :P

I like you. :)

*Gives you Tea*

Unregistered
12-23-10, 10:41 AM
You are telling me I bought Holly Tables and chairs and you are going to take them out? I was going to store them if I had the patience to stick with this game till next Christmas.
And now you say you're considering TAKING THEM AWAY?! My tables and chairs had better remain in my storage and you had better not steal them.

Chill....that's not what he said!!!!! Holy, way to make issues out of nothing. It means they won't be for sale the whole year.

Amalah
12-23-10, 08:10 PM
Aww the Gingerbread Trees are so sweet! ^_^

No pun intended. >_>

I've bought a stock of those too for future decorating.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all! :D

*Sips Tea*

Unregistered
12-23-10, 08:19 PM
Lol, that was priceless. :P

I like you. :)

*Gives you Tea*

Merry Christmas to you

*2 lumps please*

Amalah
12-23-10, 08:24 PM
Merry Christmas to you

*2 lumps please*

*Drops two Sugar Cubes into your Tea*

Unregistered
01-11-11, 06:11 PM
I think I would be happier with the game if all Holiday recipes were to stay in the game year round. :) :)

Amalah
01-12-11, 04:00 PM
Me too. I think that is what is going to happen anyway, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

*Sips Tea*