PDA

View Full Version : Expanding with neighbors???

rbruffy
03-18-13, 10:43 AM
Is it just me, or has anyone.else noticed... I got an IPad for Xmas and installed bakery story on it. I had played on my I phone and don't remember this being a problem. On the expansion menu there is the option of free expansions as you get neighbors. 1, 5, 7, and 10 if I remember correctly. However, as I reached those numbers of neighbors the offer disappeared, leaving these huge prices for store expansions. As it is, if you want to have any fun with the game you end up spending too much real money buying funny money. Realistically if you are spending more than $40-60 on the game, then you may as well go out and get a play station or WII...

sourlicorice5
03-18-13, 04:56 PM
You don't have to pay real money for expansions. Once you have the required amount of nbrs then you just need the required amount of coins (fake money) to expand.

sourlicorice5
03-18-13, 04:57 PM
You don't have to spend any real money to play TL games. Expansions can be completed with both the required amount of nbrs and fake money (coins). So it is much cheaper than a play station or wii since you can play bakery for free.

nky1111
03-20-13, 05:13 AM
yea this is some very strange game where you're discouraged to donate bcz u get nothing from it lol