PDA

View Full Version : Help, please! Part of my kingdom rolled back overnight and the other part didn't.

Jeremysgirl1995
03-18-13, 07:39 AM
I had been growing trees which most had reached maturity yesterday. Also, I bought a tavern that was ready to be constructed, but I hadn't punched complete yet because I wanted me observatory finished first. I also had only one of my crafting buildings working this morning and I always have everything going. Can you help me? I began to play as I thought things looked weird, but then I realized the garden was the same, but all my ponds wer back out after I had put all but two away. I finished the Tabernum Aquifrs and no longer needed all of them out. Please help TL!

Jeremysgirl1995
03-18-13, 08:13 AM
I realized that my coin amounts are very different now, too. If I go on from here I will have lost many thousands do coins. The best I can estimate is that it rolled back to around noon CST yesterday. I play all day and well into the night, so I had done a lot since that time. Is there any way to restore it to around 1:00 AM this morning March 18, 2013?

FlyingMonkee
03-19-13, 01:59 PM
Have you kept the game playing in your background? The game requires an active connection, so anytime that you leave the game and try to go back to it the progress will roll back. To save your progress I would suggest to visit a community neighbor to help save your progress. You then can force close and save your game at that spot.

Jeremysgirl1995
03-19-13, 08:57 PM
I do leave it running in the background. If I leave the house and it converts to a 3G connection, should I close it down beforehand? Also, how does it save by visiting a community member? Is this common knowledge ?