PDA

View Full Version : Breeding for Ceaser: Fourleaf Vs. Fairy

lollipop_rp
03-17-13, 05:31 AM
P.S- I don't know if this supposed to go in the breeding category, but it's about the times. (sorry if it is in the wrong area)

So, I bred light x fairy to try for ceaser and I tried light x fourleaf
I thought fourleaf would be "luckier" but I got better results with my fairy.
(even though I was breeding for ceaser I got some good dragons)

Light x Fairy. Light x fourleaf
1.Fruitful. 1.fruitful
2.Pegasus. 2.Fruitful
3.fourleaf. 3.fruitful
4.fruitful

Right now, I bred light and fairy with boosted breed and I got a fourteen hour breed time. I checked out the possible 14 hour breeds and saw illusion, elf, flower, leopard, Mist, eagle.
I think only get elf or leopard (I want a leopard) so, I feel that fairy is luckier than fourleaf. Anyone agree?
The poll is for which combination was luckier for ceaser. You can vote more than once!

lollipop_rp
03-17-13, 05:35 AM
Also, I know ceaser has been out for a while but I just got time to try to breed him. By other light hybrids, I mean stuff like leopard x forest or Pegasus x air.

kwhales
03-17-13, 06:21 AM
I don't remember the combo I used. I just know it was easy for me to get.

pegasus14
03-17-13, 06:23 AM
I got mine by accident while trying for the pink hybrids. Virtue and Fruitful.

NouraMoh
03-17-13, 06:47 AM
I got it with Diamond and Parakeet

sollia
03-17-13, 07:50 AM
I can't remember exactly, but I know I did two light hybrids. I'm pretty sure Pegasus was involved, so then either Griffin or Sunrise was the other.

I did get Caesar before Four Leaf was available though so there was one less fail option. Caesar was first, wasn't it? Now I'm doubting myself.

lollipop_rp
03-17-13, 08:57 AM
Yeah ceaser was first, I was caught up with pink and forgot about ceaser till now,
And my theory is fairy is luckier in a way for me

topherocious
03-17-13, 09:01 AM
For fear of Sunrise, I used Sunrise and Forest, that way Yellow would latch to Green or Green to White - avoiding Yellow latching to White and giving me that 24hr fail.

sollia
03-17-13, 09:11 AM
For fear of Sunrise, I used Sunrise and Forest, that way Yellow would latch to Green or Green to White - avoiding Yellow latching to White and giving me that 24hr fail.

That's some pretty good logic there.

lollipop_rp
03-17-13, 09:28 AM
That's some pretty good logic there.

I know right? How'd you think of that?

lollipop_rp
03-17-13, 09:28 AM
Turned outit was a leopard, I sped it up with the only 10 gold I had... :( :)

kooky panda
03-17-13, 10:06 AM
Please continue your discussion on the Breeding Thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?46070-Dragon-Breeding-Combos-and-Questions-Part-II&p=541308&viewfull=1#post541308)