PDA

View Full Version : Spell shop disappears

tanner218
03-16-13, 10:54 PM
Spell shop is purchased and placed and after a few seconds the game starts processing and the spell shop disappears. I have not exited the game at the time that this happens. Please advise.

Lia1618
03-17-13, 10:37 PM
iOS ipad 2
Dragon story 1.3v
ID Lia1618

Same thing keeps happening to me. Tried restarting ipad twice normal and hard restart. Removed game and reinstalled too! Spell shop buys then is placed onto available land space, shows that it's building but then screen stops and says processing and the spell shop is gone. I have tried to to this through 3 different levels.

DaojinWildfire
03-18-13, 12:04 AM
It sounds like you guys are experiencing sync errors. This means that there is a loss of connection to our servers, so when the game attempts to save, it can't and reverts to the previous save. Try visiting a neighbor after placing the Spell Shop. If you are able to visit and return back to your island without any issues, then your progress was saved.

To ensure you game progress saves before you exit the game, you can visit any community and return back to your dragon island. If everything is successful, then your progress was successfully saved on our servers.

bejanel
03-18-13, 05:39 AM
Benim de aynı sorunum var. Spell shop kayboluyor. Y?kledikten sonra komşu da ziyaret ettim. Değişmedi ne olacak?

bejanel
03-18-13, 05:41 AM
"It sounds like you guys are experiencing sync errors. This means that there is a loss of connection to our servers, so when the game attempts to save, it can't and reverts to the previous save. Try visiting a neighbor after placing the Spell Shop. If you are able to visit and return back to your island without any issues, then your progress was saved."
I do it. But spell shop is gone also. What can I do?

Sandeuro
03-18-13, 05:43 AM
It sounds like you guys are experiencing sync errors. This means that there is a loss of connection to our servers, so when the game attempts to save, it can't and reverts to the previous save. Try visiting a neighbor after placing the Spell Shop. If you are able to visit and return back to your island without any issues, then your progress was saved.

Happens to me also. I've tried many times and it only happens with the Spell Store. Maybe it has something to do with getting the goal. Could you please fix this. It's really annoying.

bejanel
03-18-13, 05:44 AM
Happens to me also. I've tried many times and it only happens with the Spell Store. Maybe it has something to do with getting the goal. Could you please fix this. It's really annoying.

kooky panda
03-18-13, 06:19 PM
Looks like this has been fixed.

The issue has been resolved! :)