PDA

View Full Version : Wish List

SapperBob
07-05-10, 04:05 PM
First post and I have read what several players are saying, but this is my two cents for what it's worth:

1st- TeamLava, are you paying attention? Farm Story was introduced 1 June, Flowers 18 June, Snap 24 June. However the same requests for upgrades have been the same:

1. With over 100+ neighbors, it is very hard to keep track on who we have watered, who has watered us and who is ready to be watered.
- Solution 1: In the neighbors tab you could add one "light" next to the name - Green if they have crops to be watered and Red if not.
- Solution 2: In the same tab add two lights next to the level (more space) - One for I have been watered by that neighbor and another if I have watered them, same Green/ Red concept.
- Solution 3: Auto Organize my neighbors either in neighbor order or a "Star" method like the current watering method for those that water me often. As you can see a lot of players are renaming because if you leave blanks at the beginning of the name they will jump to the top of the alphabetical order and their for be more likely to be watered more often than those at the bottom of the alphabet.
- Solution 4: Delete neighbors - If Solution 3 was added, we could then see who are dead beats (no pun), are and get rid of them and add others for better control.

2. Why is their a news feed and a wall? Please combine. Some players do not pay attention, nor care to, to two different tabs with almost the same info. If we track the wall tab, those that did watered us but did not post will not be watered if we are not paying attention. If you went with Solution 2 you could almost get rid of these tabs. This would probably help your servers too. Yeah it does suck to repeat a 20x20 (yeah 400 taps) some times x 3 (1200 taps) because we get an oops sorry do it again message!

3. Watering - If a crop is watered, just like in "real" life, the life should be extended so the crops do not wither. Yes, if you plant Carrots for 3 hours, they will be good for 6 hours, but wither after that, however you were watered by your neighbor. Maybe add another 1/3 or 1/2 the time. So if you plant 3, now you are good for either 9 or 12 hours.

4. Going back to the last part of #2 - taps - Can we fix this? If the crops are ready to be harvested and we click on one, they should all be harvested at the same time. I know this concept works because I can click through all my crops (400 of them), click on my mailbox or menu to go to someone else's farm and BAM, I can go back and see that they have all been harvested. Same holds for plowing and planting!!

5. Lastly, please do not be like Storm8 - build something and don't make improvements on them. Yeah, some, but their are several that have not had a facelift in a long time.

Yes I know that this product is free, however I would be willing to "buy" gems (another story - trade for gems), if these changes were made because it makes the game more enjoyable.

Like many have said: this game is great and yes addicting, however if you want to compete with Farmville you got to make some changes!

Hawk 8
07-05-10, 08:20 PM
Alot of players seem to be getting a little frustrated with the game as of late. I was getting there myself after being at level 49 for so long, but we had level updates today and if the trend continues should have expansion and other updates in two days. This is a free game and Im positive the developers are working hard on some upgrades. What they could do however, is come on here a little more and let us know they are listening to us and give us an idea of when new upgrades and features might be available or what feature that we want that they just dont want to develope so we quit asking.

Unregistered
07-07-10, 11:34 AM
What they could do however, is come on here a little more and let us know they are listening to us and give us an idea of when new upgrades and features might be available or what feature that we want that they just dont want to develope so we quit asking.

AMEN BROTHER! I'm close to deleting the game and never looking back. Seriously it takes me almost 2 hours to go through my neighbors and water them. It wouldn't take that long if I could delete the ones that have stopped playing. It would also help if the dang screen wouldn't refresh every time I go back to my list.

Not to mention by the time I finish watering my neighbors I'm at about 20% battery life remaining.

I sure wish someone would comment soon. I really enjoy this game but it's not worth the agony......

Lili Marlene
07-08-10, 03:55 PM
1. Cats! You can't have a real farm without barn cats. I want to be able to purchase them in different colors...calico, orange tabby, black, white.
2. A pond! I'm sick of using the rice paddies as ponds. I want to be able to purchase a real pond.
3. A nice old farm house with a porch with a swing on it.
4. An old red pickup truck. Can't have a farm without a pickup truck.
5. A garage for the pickup truck.
6. More flowers, more trees, more fruits and veggies
7. A swing set for those farmers with kids.
8. Goats

Hey...how come the duck doesn't quack when it's collected? The cows moo, the pigs oink, the sheep baa. hmmm?