PDA

View Full Version : St . Patricks/Easter

pea92
03-16-13, 11:59 AM
Why is there no St . Patrick's update? if not, will there be a Easter update? for all games and devices???

TAB127
03-16-13, 12:22 PM
That's what I've been annoyed about, Bakery and Farm both got St.Pat's Day updates and Restaurant got nothing. It's really irritating since RS was the one I was looking forward to the most.

redpearl101
03-16-13, 12:35 PM
Same with home design story

CatLadyy
03-16-13, 08:30 PM
I'm really surprised and pretty bummed that we haven't gotten a St Patrick's Day update yet. I'm still hoping one will be released tomorrow. At least a re-release of last year's items. Luckily I was able to buy the stove and a couple items before they were removed. But now I regret not getting more of it..

LalaSmooth
03-17-13, 12:33 AM
I was hoping as today is st patricks day i would wake up to items but nope nothing ��. What a joke RS is becoming.

gladiatrix
03-17-13, 04:27 AM
Me too! Why didnt RS give us at least some goodies?
Im happy i still had some of last years stuff, though im sure i bought more then was showing in my inventory...

pea92
03-17-13, 05:39 AM
Even pet shop story has an update, but its easter.

cheuk18me94
03-17-13, 06:08 AM
Probably the goal is already St.Patrick Day but they don't call it as St.Patrick Day?

pea92
03-17-13, 09:31 AM
no, it's in google play. easter version

LalaSmooth
03-17-13, 07:15 PM
Easter goals? Its not easter until end of march

badger8
03-17-13, 07:47 PM
Easter goals? Its not easter until end of march

Easter and the end of March is only 2 weeks away. Closer than you think!

jmterao
03-20-13, 10:04 AM
What I dont get is why remove all the 2012 content if there was not going to be a release in 2013?

Thankfully I got proactive before they removed the appliances and I built at least four of everything.

pea92
03-21-13, 01:16 AM
I didn't know that they were removing last year's contents until it was too late. Its getting less and less likely that they will add easter content. This weeks update is mostly boxed items, which unless I earn the gems I won't be buying. Fashion story, Dragon story, Farm story and Pet Shop story all have easter updates, so I do hope they will release easter contents and goals.

I don't want Teamlava to think im being negative, please just understand I was a little disappointed, thats all.

pea92
03-24-13, 08:39 AM
A week today!!!! I wonder what this weeks update is?

Magikot
03-24-13, 10:18 PM
A week today!!!! I wonder what this weeks update is?

More action chef stuff, like 3 easter decor pieces, a easter wallpaper and tile (that will look like a middle school student designed and developed it). Similar to the bs St. Patty's update! :rolleyes: turning my sarcasm off now. I need to remember to visit other forums before I read the ds parity thread. It tends to make me think not so nice thoughts! Then I'm grumpy on the other threads! :cool:

debgal
03-25-13, 11:43 AM
Please do an Easter update! Or at least bring back the 2012 Easter oven n decs plz plz plz!!!

pea92
03-25-13, 04:13 PM
No Easter update. Im finding it hard to stay civil

jtdesignz
03-26-13, 03:46 AM
More action chef stuff, like 3 easter decor pieces, a easter wallpaper and tile (that will look like a middle school student designed and developed it). Similar to the bs St. Patty's update! :rolleyes: turning my sarcasm off now. I need to remember to visit other forums before I read the ds parity thread. It tends to make me think not so nice thoughts! Then I'm grumpy on the other threads! :cool:

I've been thinking 10yr olds for some time now! sorry but this is so disappointing

ChickieCago
03-26-13, 06:22 AM
I don't understand this. If my memory serves correctly, after the Valentine's version Restaurant got the "Carnivals" edition that contained a few recipes and nothing else that was memorable. Really? An entire edition with hardly any new content? Then we get Swedish decor & recipes. Then a cowboy theme. And now some more Asian. What is going on in the Restaurant Story Department of TL?

Pet Shop Story got an Easter edition that barely even works - and seriously, that game needs some major improvement. There is zero ways to earn gems over there. I can understand that not all games would get a holiday edition, but Pet Shop Story gets one? Has anyone tried to play that game? It's awful!

I don't really want to have to tell TL how to run their business.. but whoever is in charge & approved the recent advancement of Restaurant needs to either read these forums to get an idea of what the customers would like - or actually play the game themselves. I remember when a new edition meant a few weeks of relatable content to the version. Oh, and P.S. We need more recipes on existing appliances. Please stop with the new appliance overload.

Usna71
03-27-13, 03:23 PM
TL where are the Easter items? I am MAD when the update just came out with more of this Asian stuff. I am running out of things to make as their aren't any new recipes for the reg ovens. Even if you do not celebrate Easter as a religious holiday everyone loves chocolate bunnies, eggs, peeps and jelly beans. I was lucky I bought one of the Easter ovens from last year since they are no longer available. Come in TL you are sliding, not enough new cooking items or goals and STOP pushing the bubble and jewel games down our throats. Sick of all the pop ups. I think I am going to cruise the other cooking apps as TL doesn't seem to care about this one. I just new today we would see Easter/Spring items....Whoever the artist is for the Action Chef he really created an ugly one. The themes come out with a few items and now most without goals.

fireflyfw
03-27-13, 07:11 PM
Pls update restaurant and bakery for easter..yall had easter items last yr. Are yall running out of ideas....already? If thats the case then let the ppl decide on wat to use in items. I want easter items. Please. ..

carabellexo
03-30-13, 01:31 AM
Still haven't had an update for Easter. TL at least bring back the decor, recipes and goals from last year if there isn't anything new.

cookietyler
03-30-13, 05:52 AM
It would be nice to get some more of the Easter egg tables

pea92
03-30-13, 06:42 AM
I very much doubt we'll get anything. I bet ?1.000.000 that this week's update will be even more music items. :'(

cherryberry9
03-30-13, 09:17 AM
I very much doubt we'll get anything. I bet ?1.000.000 that this week's update will be even more music items. :'(

In this case, Asian items.

pea92
03-30-13, 11:30 AM
In this case, Asian items.

lol. Yes thats what I meant. :-)

maxthesuperhero456
04-05-13, 09:19 AM
I wanted an Easter update considering its a special day!:mad:

cc_phillybakery
07-01-13, 12:05 PM
I know this is late, I'm using Android..not many options I know lol ...I've noticed some neighbors with themed ovens from years ago
Cookie Almond machine? no one will give me any info..Truffle maker, Sugar Coater, Dehydrator Oven, etc. I just downloaded Valentines Day for Bakery story..
none of these ovens exist...Any info would be appreciated.....

maguar
07-01-13, 02:36 PM
I know this is late, I'm using Android..not many options I know lol ...I've noticed some neighbors with themed ovens from years ago
Cookie Almond machine? no one will give me any info..Truffle maker, Sugar Coater, Dehydrator Oven, etc. I just downloaded Valentines Day for Bakery story..
none of these ovens exist...Any info would be appreciated.....

Some items have been removed for awhile. a number were removed in January of this year (along with a heap of holiday themed stuff).