PDA

View Full Version : Action chef appliances

00saroora00
03-16-13, 11:52 AM
Currently I'm on level 83 and can't get the action chef appliances. They're still under "goal" ... Why?

maguar
03-16-13, 05:35 PM
Follow the goals in this thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47582-Restaurant-story-Goals-3-6-13) to unlock them.

gra88
04-13-13, 06:53 AM
I am fairly new. Is there any way I can eventually work toward the action chef appliances (stove, oven, ice cream maker) and chef, without following the goals threads? I didn't understand and now it's all expired.

kooky panda
04-13-13, 09:27 AM
I am sorry you did not get the complete the goal, but once a goal is removed from the game, currently there is no way to unlock the goal prize.

gra88
04-14-13, 02:08 PM
I am sorry you did not get the complete the goal, but once a goal is removed from the game, currently there is no way to unlock the goal prize.

Bummer.
Guess I'll have to do without.

Anastisha13
05-24-13, 08:55 AM
All goals have disappeared! Do you know why and when we get them back? I have only had the gran gran goal!

The_Real_Chris_B
05-24-13, 09:26 AM
Goals are limited time only. You are given a certain amount of time to complete them. If they're not completed, you're basically out of luck. At least for now. At the moment, there is no way to revisit uninitiated/unfinished goals.

Personally, I think they should always be available so newer people or people who have been busy in life can finally get to them.

otaku029
05-28-13, 08:07 AM
Goals are limited time only. You are given a certain amount of time to complete them. If they're not completed, you're basically out of luck. At least for now. At the moment, there is no way to revisit uninitiated/unfinished goals.

Personally, I think they should always be available so newer people or people who have been busy in life can finally get to them.

Maybe they will be available depending of what month or holiday it is. Im not sure

Ysera1
07-23-13, 02:56 AM
well they be revisiting this goal in the future for newer players?

TinksThots
07-26-13, 09:36 AM
well they be revisiting this goal in the future for newer players?
Not that they've said so far, but everyone's hoping so.

tsynote
02-12-14, 09:27 AM
Yes please revisit the goals :)

ElaineCarrel
02-12-14, 03:59 PM
Once a goal's time period has expired they don't bring them back no matter how much begging u do. My advice 2 u is 2 work on the goals as they appear ea month. The Action Chef goal was 1 from almost a yr ago.
The current goal only started last wk so have fun w it. We average 1 goal per month. So go 4 it.

melis007
06-04-14, 05:37 PM
to bad they can't create something that u can go back and unlock goals that I've missed before I started to play.