PDA

View Full Version : Level up(at 30) to buy Royal Manor?

cmc1104
03-16-13, 08:24 AM
Hey everyone, first time poster here... I am currently on level 30 and I'm being told ' I can't buy anymore structures of this type without leveling up' when I try to buy the Royal manor. I have 233 gems, 4870 Royal points, have max expanded, and have already built the amphitheater. I suspect the Royal points have something to do with it but I can't find any information regarding maximum points allowed and I promise I searched these forums and checked the games FAQ before posting. If the Royal points are capped at 5000 the Royal Manor would put me 20 points over, forcing me to sell something in order to build it. This wouldn't surprise me as I had to previously sell a lantern spire in order to build a spire of love. I am just speculating though, If anyone has an idea I would love some feedback. Thanks in advance.

-Skip

wassupbaby
03-16-13, 08:37 AM
You probably reached the maximum amount of royal buildings you could have. You need to sell some royal building such as watchtower , lovespire , library etc.

wassupbaby
03-16-13, 08:40 AM
Btw the RP is not capped at 5000 but the amount of royal buildings is limited.You can build max 24(or 26 ... im not sure)royal buildings

cmc1104
03-16-13, 09:38 AM
Thanks for the reply. You are correct, I think. I was at 25 royal buildings and went ahead and sold a watchtower which allowed me to buy the royal manor putting me back at 25 royal buildings, which appears to be the cap. Coincidentally, selling the watch tower also freed up enough royal points to keep me under 5000 after buying the royal manor. So while the results weren't conclusive, I'm assuming you nailed it. I just haven't found anyone in the community over the 5k mark yet...

onemansmiracle
03-16-13, 09:48 AM
There is something wrong with the max royal building number in profile,it says 26 is the max,but actually you can only have 24 royal buildings plus a castle. And 5000 is definitely not the top,me and a friend,we have long been over 7000 ;)