PDA

View Full Version : How many XP?

puffindutch
03-16-13, 05:56 AM
Bored and a bit curious. How many XP do you have? I have 88102. Will I make 100000 before cap increase? LOL.

wassupbaby
03-16-13, 06:49 AM
Wow you must be one of the first players.I have about 66k exp

jrwheoki
03-16-13, 08:24 AM
Sitting on 59,333 as of today :-) I could have more but put all my extra buildings in storage after I hit 30, expanded all the spaces and coins reached 3 million... Figured there wasn't any point in using energy collecting rent anymore ... And focused on even more exciting things like harvesting crops and chopping trees lol.. :-)

Pretty sure you will make that 100 k mark before the cap increase :-) good luck

wassupbaby
03-16-13, 09:06 AM
Sitting on 59,333 as of today :-) I could have more but put all my extra buildings in storage after I hit 30, expanded all the spaces and coins reached 3 million... Figured there wasn't any point in using energy collecting rent anymore ... And focused on even more exciting things like harvesting crops and chopping trees lol.. :-)

Pretty sure you will make that 100 k mark before the cap increase :-) good luck
I have more exp than you but only HALF the coins that you have :( how come ?

onemansmiracle
03-16-13, 09:35 AM
I have about 70k,but I spend most of my energies fishing mermaid scales,and I don't collect building which reduces less than 1k coins at each drop,that makes me having less eps :)

maguar
03-16-13, 05:58 PM
Over the last day or so I've cracked the 100,000. I now have 100,753. This is higher than I was expecting as I'm not focusing on increasing my xp. I only collect from my resource buildings, cathedrals and special buildings that can drop resources. The rest of my energy goes to mermaid scales and other resources needed for crafting. I've got neighbours that still collect from all coin buildings so I expect them to be much higher than I am.

jrwheoki
03-17-13, 08:16 AM
I have more exp than you but only HALF the coins that you have :( how come ?

Could be because I was harvesting 20 or so theatres for a few months.... And you probably check in more often than I do.