PDA

View Full Version : Monster Story: new features please!!!!

andreiamarques30
03-16-13, 03:46 AM
I guess Monster Story is somewhat abandoned by Team Lava in terms of new features. Ok, they release new monsters weekly, but what about all the other great features Dragon Dtory has? Lets see...

- Enchanted farms
- Tradind portal and Spell shop
- Increase on habitat cap and habitats for 4 dragons
- Habitat power up buildings (to increase level of coins per habitat)
- New dragon colours (so far we have white, pink, black and heart)
- 3 colour dragons
- Dragon Album and album rewards
- Treasure cave

Come on Team Lava!!!! We want these features in monsters too!!!

adrianssto
03-16-13, 06:07 AM
Yeah, we do, and I totally agree with you. I do hope Monster Story will get its own exclusive feature though.

andreiamarques30 if you could, we already have polls and suggestion thread, please post your suggestion there along with other peoples suggestions, maybe we could find a better idea for our game there.

prancer12345
03-16-13, 09:41 AM
I have pretty much stopped playing Monster Story because I am so bored with it. I still tend to my crops,collect money,and send gold, but I am not breeding or evolving. There doesn't seem to be anything to work towards- and I could really care less what monsters I have or need because I don't want to devote any time to making a chart etc. Esp since there are no rewards or quests to get more.

Dreamer691
03-16-13, 05:56 PM
I'd love it if we could get these features for Monster as well. The game has been kinda boring for me lately. With the exception of the new frog monster, all I'm missing is the Diamond and its hybrids, and we all know how difficult it is to get it...

freyx378
03-17-13, 09:21 PM
Just a small correction, they updated us in every two weeks, not weekly. Anyway I just wished all the new features would, IF they were to come to MS anyway, be available for ALL platforms simultaneously, so as to NOT creating a parity between each platforms like DS did. I haven't even got to taste all of the features you listed above for DS, since I'm on Android and dunno whether it will come to us or not.

Well anyway, at least give us new elements. Purple would be nice.

andreiamarques30
04-04-13, 02:16 PM
Yeah, we do, and I totally agree with you. I do hope Monster Story will get its own exclusive feature though.

andreiamarques30 if you could, we already have polls and suggestion thread, please post your suggestion there along with other peoples suggestions, maybe we could find a better idea for our game there.

Done!!!

kooky panda
04-04-13, 02:32 PM

Monster Story suggestion thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47526-Monster-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Mar-5)