PDA

View Full Version : Another story next?

Unregistered
12-19-10, 06:45 PM
Oh my god teamlava.... Is there another freakin story game coming next??

Unregistered
12-19-10, 07:02 PM
Yep... that's what going to happen next... and of course there will be no updates for the existing games and no bug fixes.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 07:15 PM
OK, so the shorter the skirts and hotpants, the more xp you earn. And your neighbours have to come to your nightclub to dance the night away. We would earn coins by selling drinks (with alcohol being the most expensive and graded from top shelf bottles down), and taking song requests, but would have to pay fines for drug busts and failing health inspections (or possibly bribe them with gems). We would need the xp and coin to expand our nightclub, and to purchase music and lights. We would also be able to enter into dodgy contracts with mob members, which will be risky but would be cheaper than buying alcohol from legit sellers.

Am I close?

Unregistered
12-19-10, 07:46 PM
Hahahahaha. Wow. I learned from treasure story that it's best to wait at least a week after a new story gets released so they can sort out the major bugs.

Unregistered
12-19-10, 08:10 PM
Hahahahaha. Wow. I learned from treasure story that it's best to wait at least a week after a new story gets released so they can sort out the major bugs.

Ya, and get the gem bonus for downloading. I lost out on both bakery and treasure. No more downloading anything first two weeks from release for me.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 12:52 PM
The next Story game it is really nightclub story...
Norman as edited all the thread and removed all things taking about nightclub story
Btw sorry for my bad English

Unregistered
12-20-10, 12:54 PM
It's been overwhelmingly clear in these forums that your customers want much more attention paid to the existing "stories" before you spew forth more like so much digital diarrhea.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 02:35 PM
Yes Norman, I am loving the updates to BS & RS. I do hope you add windows to BS though. I can't believe how it changes the looks just by adding windows. LOVE it! I cannot wait to see what you have planned for FS....fingers crossed that there's a tractor, pond, goat, & cat! Hope you & yours have a blessed Christmas!

StoryOfTheYear
12-20-10, 03:29 PM
Hey Norman!
there should be a "life story" where you control a person and you have to keep it happy by feeding it and such... you should be able to make a huge house for it and when you touch the fridge, it comes up with the food you can eat, and you should be able to buy the food at a supermarket, and you should be able to try and get yo little dude to get a job!!

(*this suggestion is not copying THE SIMS* (By Maxis.)

:D Dont Ya Love My Suggestions??

Unregistered
12-20-10, 04:07 PM
We definitely have a lot more games planned for all of you and we also have updates and improvements planned for our existing games as well.

I sincerely apologize for any delays and thank you for your patience. I know it is hard to wait for things to happen, but our team is working as hard as we can. We will also continue to improve our team size so we can deliver things to you quicker.

Hopefully you all are enjoying the new things added into Restaurant Story currently. :cool:

---------------
Like many people, I started playing City Story and it was fun. Then I began to realize what a scheme TeamLava is running. It's the only app/game I ever downloaded that to date has not had an update (and there are PLENTY of things they can do to improve the game). They show no regard or concern for their customers who are lining their pockets with cash and they have ZERO customer service to deal with complaints. It's "contact itunes" who simply throws terms of service in your face with the "no refunds" policy. THAT is a bad policy. Not everyone is able to make purchases on these games. They come with a hefty price tag for a special prize like in City Story. $4.99 to unlock a special prize. Only problem is for $4.99 I can get a kick as app whereas City Story gives you a (edit) icon to put in your city. For $4.99 it should not be a game of trickery as in "you've been punked for $4.99 and you get some lame house whereas the same box could unleash a spectacular Ferris Wheel. I spent $50 on the Amusement Case and 5x in a row received a Colonial House. How is a Colonial House an Amusement item? It is false advertising and it is taking advantage of customers. Shame on Team Lava. I have reported them to the better business bureau simply for their business practices. It's a shame that a game that unites people from around the world and could be a good thing is merely just a bunch of guys who want to fill their pockets with disregard for any type of customer service. The game is lame too in that there is no incentive to continue to play. They max out on factories and levels. A sham and a shame. Shame on you Team Lava!

Unregistered
01-26-11, 09:46 AM
Yep... that's what going to happen next... and of course there will be no updates for the existing games and no bug fixes.

When will ns be released?

Unregistered
01-26-11, 09:53 AM
Norma, you suck the big one.

Your apologies are hollow and meaningless because that's all you know how to do. Your products are ****, you know it, and all TeamLava's willing to do is foist another piece of donkey dung on the gullible in hopes of conning kiddies into forking over money for gems. Or eightballs or whatever you'll call them in Nightclub Story.

Nightclub Story. What a joke.

The fact you let Farm Story rot on the vine is beyond pathetic. You still have freaking jack-o-lanterns for sale -- in January! -- as well as holiday junk.

You continually cast aside the opinions of your oldest customers all with the same bland apologies. No actions ever. I'm done.

Unregistered
01-26-11, 11:31 AM
You are going to be seeing a lot more posts like this one. It does not take weeks and months to make updates for every single game that exists. Take city story....many people need expansions...how long does it take to add more blank squares? You've already done it and the code for it is already written...unexcusable. Farm Story folks have even more reason to be upset. I love Bakery Story and I'm already bored. there is not enough items to bake. And we need more plants, softer hues that go with the pastel enviornment at Bakery.

Forget spending so much time on making new games. Can't you see that the majority here just want updates for their current games and the numerous bugs fixed! TeamLava reminds me of a bunch of carnival guys with Norman as the barker. Oh, and I'm quite sure that whatever new game you come out with will say "Free weekly Updates". If it does, I'm gonna get an email group together and we will write to Apple en masse.