PDA

View Full Version : Baking an item = 1+ chef hat towards mastering

purpleblue88
03-15-13, 06:17 PM
Is this still true?

On fashion I know you will receive a hanger. As I noticed the bar moves

In Restaurant Story it tell you, you will receive 1+ chef hat

But In Bakery it doesnt show and the bar is not as clear to me yet. Im wondering because Im trying out a strategy where I order catalogs then cancel them so I can master quicker. It cost but it beats down time. I read about it somewhere around here.

mvinas
03-15-13, 06:31 PM
I know starting to bake does add towards mastery, just not sure how much. It does seem a lot slower in BS compared to RS though.

borat2
03-16-13, 06:16 AM
Yes they count towards mastery. You need to cook a total of 83 batches of each recipe for a complete mastery.
Level 1: 8
Level 2: 15
Level 3: 20
Level 4: 40
Total 83

purpleblue88
03-16-13, 10:43 PM
the chef hats dont come up when i cook, only when i finish them. im playing st patrick day version

purpleblue88
03-16-13, 10:46 PM
i think tl took that away. i tried multiple times ordering and the bar wouldnt budge

CuteTali
04-12-13, 03:59 AM
It used to give a hat when baking last year, but not anymore, they removed that when they gimped bakery story, also raised prices on some recipes and food never really sells. Now you only get hats when finishing baking an item.

They need to allow more than ~30 customers to enter the shop at once, bring it up to like ~50, so then we can clear the counters off some. At least for shops of high levels. My shop is so cramped up with counters full of food that I can barely decorate anymore.

NoPonyMessesWithMe
04-13-13, 08:20 AM
It works for me. I just mastered like 3 recipes in the past few days, they dont say anything until you master a level or master the whole recipe

growselhas
08-27-13, 04:19 PM
Yes they count towards mastery. You need to cook a total of 83 batches of each recipe for a complete mastery.
Level 1: 8
Level 2: 15
Level 3: 20
Level 4: 40
Total 83

Are these numbers valid for Fashion Story as well?

sapphirecross
09-03-13, 05:58 PM
Are these numbers valid for Fashion Story as well?

No, those numbers are bakery and restaurant. Fashion numbers are 12, 22, 30, 60. 34 total for first gem, 90 more for next.

Bakery - only counts when you serve the food to counters not when you cook.

Order/cancel strategies - I have used in fashion, but you make a lot less money and kind of gimp your store. Doesn't work at all in BS.

growselhas
09-04-13, 02:55 PM
No, those numbers are bakery and restaurant. Fashion numbers are 12, 22, 30, 60. 34 total for first gem, 90 more for next.

Bakery - only counts when you serve the food to counters not when you cook.

Order/cancel strategies - I have used in fashion, but you make a lot less money and kind of gimp your store. Doesn't work at all in BS.

Thanks!!