PDA

View Full Version : Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5

MynesDinner
06-13-13, 07:37 AM
I have gone on several quests but the rewards are not being added to my coins or gold. What is going on and will this bug be fixed soon. I will not be using this feature again anytime soon. The game makes sure to deduct the cost of of the quest so I am losing double.

belbar22
06-13-13, 08:12 AM
I don't know if this was suppose to happen, but yesterday I sent out landworm again looking for justice's lost coins. Well, he didn't find any. He found the sword. Isn't the sword suppose to be with justice and armour with land worm?

Anyway, yay got the sword.

Wish I had sent my Justice out with your land worm. He could have trained him for me.

Congrats.

ized
06-13-13, 08:13 AM
I have finally just gathered all the parts required for the samuri Dragon and started crafting it. Now it's not a huge problem but I didn't get the samuri summoning part 1 goal completed. Instead it's re-set both sections to 0 and remained on my goal list...

Any ideas peeps?

belbar22
06-13-13, 08:19 AM
I have finally just gathered all the parts required for the samuri Dragon and started crafting it. Now it's not a huge problem but I didn't get the samuri summoning part 1 goal completed. Instead it's re-set both sections to 0 and remained on my goal list...

Any ideas peeps?

Try re-installing, that is what everyone always suggests.

Congrats by the way.

ized
06-13-13, 08:32 AM
Thanks belbar, I just tried that.
Still no change and now the view doesn't rotate when I move the ipad thru 90 degrees or was that part of an update?

I think I'll probably just ignore the goal as there is no way ill be spending the next few weeks trying for that sword again!

koiju
06-13-13, 07:07 PM
do you get a secret thrill when you send a dragon off on Quest and they explode in a ball of smoke? :cool:
I have a really low level Island dragon waiting his turn for the evolution temple before being traded, I send him out on quest to keep earning from my higher level 'keeper' island, but every time he goes, I do love watching him explode! Island dragon fails are so frustrating, I feel like I'm getting a bit of my own back.
Mwa ha ha ha (evil laugh!)

aceblade
06-14-13, 12:34 PM
Can "Gemstones in the Sky" reward LARGE gems?

dragonsden1964
06-14-13, 01:36 PM
I have gone on several quests but the rewards are not being added to my coins or gold. What is going on and will this bug be fixed soon. I will not be using this feature again anytime soon. The game makes sure to deduct the cost of of the quest so I am losing double.

Have the same problem, been on several quests but with no reward

lunarbunny
06-14-13, 02:07 PM
Can "Gemstones in the Sky" reward LARGE gems?

I don't honk so. I haven't done that one as much but I was in the beta pool and I never got any. On a side note my landworm brought me a spell scroll, which is really awesome and not the first time it's brought me one so look out peeps it's not always coins or blossoms :) happy questing!

kwhales
06-14-13, 02:17 PM
This morning my landworm came back. He didn't find my missing coins. He found armor. Yay. Two down one to go. Then I can start crafting my sami.

igames4me
06-14-13, 02:18 PM
On main account I just got my 1st steel

06-14-13, 06:28 PM
Fire did me good and brought back ten gold today. It helps...just a little...for the coins that are disappearing.

wolftiger1234
06-15-13, 09:16 AM
Finally found the last piece of steel! So excited :) started crafting samurai and now I can go on gold guests! :)

aceblade
06-15-13, 09:28 AM
Finally found the last piece of steel! So excited :) started crafting samurai and now I can go on gold guests! :)

Congrats!
I've been trying for a Justice so I can get the Sword.
:)

wolftiger1234
06-15-13, 11:56 AM
Congrats!
I've been trying for a Justice so I can get the Sword.

Just noticed- quests not guests lol.
Justice seemed always easy to get for me on both accounts, but sending bunches of luck to ya!

Oliver118
06-16-13, 11:31 PM
I got Justice first try, but haven't got Landworm :( and besides, it's not worth it, tried the quest about five times and my Justice never brought me my sword, but on the bright side I got plenty of coins and food!

rene2222
06-17-13, 01:59 AM
I can't seem to get Justice.

najess
06-17-13, 09:22 AM
I have both justice and landworm. I already send both of them like ten times and nobody ever bring back the samurai pieces :/ all I get are coins and food.
I send the justice for 100,000 coins but then he bring back only 60,000 or so

nbella1414
06-18-13, 02:17 AM
I still haven't gotten anything but coins and I haven't stopped questing since I got it. :/

kincoi
06-18-13, 02:39 AM
I stop doing quest with Landworm lv10, everytime coin. That's why I just try to get FOOD, only FOOD, priority FOOD.

mrarfan
06-18-13, 02:48 AM
I stop doing quest with Landworm lv10, everytime coin. That's why I just try to get FOOD, only FOOD, priority FOOD.

Well for me...No Justice cause I'm too lazy to breed pink hybrids (sulking because did not get Mask after 1 month of trying) Just kept questing Gold and coins,1 Gold or 2 Gold at the end of quests...2 Months ago,My Fire Dragon brought me 20 Gold once :p

hoangtranduy
06-18-13, 03:31 AM
Is it true that the higher the level your dragon is the higher the loot is?

kooky panda
06-18-13, 05:25 AM
Is it true that the higher the level your dragon is the higher the loot is?
No, the level of the dragon does not give you more coins, food, etc.

rosewaterlily
06-20-13, 02:41 PM
LMAO, I sent my landworm dragon out with 50,000 coins and it came back with a lotus blossom.

kwhales
06-20-13, 03:26 PM
LMAO, I sent my landworm dragon out with 50,000 coins and it came back with a lotus blossom.

I can beat that. Sent justice out again, 100,000 coins and he came back with 250 apples. Woohoo, no one is going hungry tonight.

DragonTan1
06-20-13, 04:13 PM
I can beat that. Sent justice out again, 100,000 coins and he came back with 250 apples. Woohoo, no one is going hungry tonight.

I thought you had the sword? Lol why send Justice again?

kwhales
06-20-13, 04:53 PM
I thought you had the sword? Lol why send Justice again?

Cause justice didn't bring me my sword, landworm did. So I thought I'd try justice for my last piece of steel. Landworm was getting nothing but tiddly amounts of coins.

DragonTan1
06-20-13, 05:07 PM
Cause justice didn't bring me my sword, landworm did. So I thought I'd try justice for my last piece of steel. Landworm was getting nothing but tiddly amounts of coins.

Kooky said only Justice can bring the sword, and Landworm gets the Steel. Glitch or TL changed it... Or you got it wrong lol

kwhales
06-20-13, 05:14 PM
Kooky said only Justice can bring the sword, and Landworm gets the Steel. Glitch or TL changed it... Or you got it wrong lol

Nope stunned me too. About 2 weeks ago sent out land worm (stopped using justice when he brought home 500 apples) and sword appeared upon landworms return. Probably a glitch but hey, I am not giving it back.

DragonTan1
06-20-13, 05:17 PM
Nope stunned me too. About 2 weeks ago sent out land worm (stopped using justice when he brought home 500 apples) and sword appeared upon landworms return. Probably a glitch but hey, I am not giving it back.

Lol nice! I got Sword but it took ages, and a week later 1 Steel from Landworm. 2 more pieces to go... I'll craft it then give to you so you can give it a home. I can't give any dragon a home right now :(

kwhales
06-20-13, 05:25 PM
Lol nice! I got Sword but it took ages, and a week later 1 Steel from Landworm. 2 more pieces to go... I'll craft it then give to you so you can give it a home. I can't give any dragon a home right now :(

Aww thanks but I just need one more piece of steel. Got my first the day the quest portal was mass released, then a couple days later got sword, then 3 days later got the 2nd steel. Since, lost lots of coins and gains very little.

kwhales
06-20-13, 05:25 PM
Aww thanks but I just need one more piece of steel. Got my first the day the quest portal was mass released, then a couple days later got sword, then 3 days later got the 2nd steel. Since, lost lots of coins and gains very little.

SO, i hope to have sami before you. !!!!! lol

DragonTan1
06-20-13, 05:28 PM
SO, i hope to have sami before you. !!!!! lol

Lol, even if it took you months to get the last piece you will still get it way before me.

funkd
06-20-13, 06:15 PM
After weeks of nothing, just got a sword and steel back to back! Most luck I've had in a while with this game

dapplefur
06-21-13, 07:59 PM
Just got my second piece if steel! Giving my landworm a rest and set justice after the sword.

kwhales
06-22-13, 04:16 AM
I am getting tired of 50,000 coin apples. Sending out landworm is futile. The spending of 50,000 coins never equals what he comes back with. If you are going to have landworm come back with apples, at least make it worth the 50,000 coins he leaves with. But 250 or 400 apples is really a slap in the face.

MapleSap
06-22-13, 06:09 AM
This is a joke! Spend 100,000 coins for the sword quest & get a lotus plant or apples in return. Funny TL, funny. Makes one just wanna give up on the hole thing & pls dn't say 'Keep Trying' :(

soicon
06-23-13, 10:47 PM
Here i come baby:D. My swordman

Oliver118
06-23-13, 10:49 PM
I quit doing quests, particularly as I think my Fire dragons (and definitely Magic dragons) will be useful at battle.

belbar22
06-24-13, 06:31 AM
Still no sword or steel. Just lots and lots and lots of apples..... and lotus blossoms......and coins....

Oliver118
06-24-13, 09:42 AM
Still no sword or steel. Just lots and lots and lots of apples..... and lotus blossoms......and coins....

I got plenty of apples and coins too!

funnyrandomness5112
06-25-13, 01:17 PM
I just got my 1st piece!! The Samurai Sword! *happy dance*

belbar22
06-25-13, 01:28 PM
I just got my 1st piece!! The Samurai Sword! *happy dance*

Well done. I'm still waiting....and waiting...and waiting...

kwhales
06-25-13, 02:44 PM
Landworm just brought me a 100,000 coin spell scroll. Way to go landwormie. You get an A for 'Are you kidding me?'

DragonTan1
06-26-13, 02:07 AM
Landworm just brought me a 100,000 coin spell scroll. Way to go landwormie. You get an A for 'Are you kidding me?'

What are you talking about? That's great! I got 2 from the quest and I was glad it wasn't another stupid coins or food... If you don't want it I'll have it. :p

DragonTan1
06-26-13, 02:13 AM
Just got a Samurai steel!

http://i.imgur.com/nXKRXYM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/mBYRVTq.jpg

Just 2 more pieces to go. :D

http://i.imgur.com/4BpGRhO.jpg

Just one more! ;)

kwhales
06-26-13, 03:15 AM
What are you talking about? That's great! I got 2 from the quest and I was glad it wasn't another stupid coins or food... If you don't want it I'll have it. :p

Really? I can craft one for free. Guess I am just tired of paying 100,000 for piddly amounts of food and coins. If we are paying that amount, we should get a better return. Say 50,000 apples or 10 spell scrolls, 10 lotus blossoms etc.

Or better yet, my last piece of steel.

DragonTan1
06-26-13, 03:29 AM
Really? I can craft one for free. Guess I am just tired of paying 100,000 for piddly amounts of food and coins. If we are paying that amount, we should get a better return. Say 50,000 apples or 10 spell scrolls, 10 lotus blossoms etc.

I guess I don't mind because I'm almost done with Samurai quests. :p

angellahg
06-26-13, 04:49 AM
My dragons and quests are broken, they only bring back coins from all quests. Blah!

DragonTan1
06-26-13, 06:20 AM

Landworm just brought me a..... Spell Scroll lol

tuskmage
06-26-13, 01:16 PM
My Justice is really blind or dumb :cool: It bought me nothing except coins & lotus for months. :rolleyes::mad:

06-26-13, 01:29 PM
My dragons and quests are broken, they only bring back coins from all quests. Blah!

Just shake your device. That will knock some sense into them! They are probably just goofing off, collecting and stuffing their pockets with girls numbers instead of parts. It will take forever for me to get three steel pieces.

Oliver118
06-26-13, 10:49 PM
Just shake your device. That will knock some sense into them! They are probably just goofing off, collecting and stuffing their pockets with girls numbers instead of parts. It will take forever for me to get three steel pieces.

I quit doing quests.

belbar22
06-28-13, 07:27 AM
I quit doing quests.

Starting to think I should do the same. My last 3 Justice quests netted me....... wait for it.........drum roll.....3 lotus blossoms. Thrilling!!!

beaglefamily
06-29-13, 04:40 PM
how do I upgrade my dragon story? I have the quest outpost but when I click on it it does nothing but tell me the name of the building

maguar
06-29-13, 07:11 PM
how do I upgrade my dragon story? I have the quest outpost but when I click on it it does nothing but tell me the name of the building

So when you click on it you don't see a quest icon appear near the market icon? If you see it click on it to open up the quest menu

beaglefamily
06-30-13, 04:52 AM
So when you click on it you don't see a quest icon appear near the market icon? If you see it click on it to open up the quest menu

hi yes the name appears near the market icon but when I click on it it just opens up the menu ??? am I doing something wrong? I am playing on the normal dragon story not new dawn but I tried on that one too & the same thing happens? I also play on an android tablet is this why maybe? thanks for helping me

belbar22
07-01-13, 09:04 AM
In the last 4 days all I have got from landform is lotus blossoms. Where are my sword and steel hiding and why cany be dozy dragons find them:(

lollipop_rp
07-01-13, 09:21 AM
In the last 4 days all I have got from landform is lotus blossoms. Where are my sword and steel hiding and why cany be dozy dragons find them:(

All I get is coins...

belbar22
07-01-13, 09:39 AM
All I get is coins...

Weird isn't it. I don't need coins or lotus blossoms. Food would be useful.

s_lynne
07-01-13, 03:47 PM
For the past month my LandWorm and Justice Dragons only seem to find coins and lotus blossoms. What is goin on? Am I doin something wrong? Do my dragons need to be at a certain level in order for them to bring back what I need?? I'm tryin not to let this get to me but you can understand my frustrations.

dapplefur
07-01-13, 09:02 PM
Justice just brought me the sword back! Just need one more piece of steel!

belbar22
07-02-13, 03:10 AM
Just got my sword. 3 pieces of steel to go. At my current rate of progress I should be able to craft my new dragon in about 6 months:p

knj00
07-04-13, 11:09 AM
If they outpost is only available for lvl 11 and up why does the Knight Dragon say it is available at lvl 10???

teogionia
07-04-13, 11:13 AM
just got new quests for knight dragon we need kite dragon to collect knights banner, peacock - for knights orders and Cesar dragon for knights armor oho thats so interesting... TL is doing a good job, hope these peices wount be as hard to obtain as it is for Samurai

07-04-13, 11:51 AM
If I get one more stupid lotus blossom after all the money I spend to send justice away....

Makes me sick!

07-04-13, 11:52 AM
For the past month my LandWorm and Justice Dragons only seem to find coins and lotus blossoms. What is goin on? Am I doin something wrong? Do my dragons need to be at a certain level in order for them to bring back what I need?? I'm tryin not to let this get to me but you can understand my frustrations.

I was just wondering this too. My level 7 justice brought back my sword. Level one justice, nada. My landworm is epic but it brings box trash, so that burst my theory. This random stuff annoys me. At this rate ill get both quest dragons at the start of 2015.

teogionia
07-04-13, 01:17 PM
i need just sword, yesterday got my last still, but anyway it will take 2 month minimum if I am not too lucky, i ve been in test group and have not collected all parts yet, so i guess your timing is correct, start of 2015

teogionia
07-04-13, 01:21 PM
for still i was sending level 1 landworm coz its low coin earning dragon, possibility does not depends on level its all luck, good luck to u Firy

funnyrandomness5112
07-04-13, 02:01 PM
Anyone else see three new quests with a kite peacock and Caesar dragons?

07-04-13, 02:38 PM
Anyone else see three new quests with a kite peacock and Caesar dragons?

Yes! And I was so excited, then clicked to send my kite on the adventure and realized it, peacock and Caesar all needed to be healed. Stinks for me. So I sent justice out on another quest.

belbar22
07-04-13, 03:53 PM
I don't have Kite!!! I'm still trying to get the samurai but my dopey land worm keeps coming back with lotuses I think I have now had 8 in a row:confused:

dapplefur
07-05-13, 02:17 PM
Just got my last samurai steel! Crafting samurai now and sent my peacock out.

aceblade
07-05-13, 02:22 PM
Just got my last samurai steel! Crafting samurai now and sent my peacock out.

Congrats!

s_lynne
07-08-13, 07:43 PM
Um, is my island the only one whose dragons are utterly useless when it comes to doin those quests?? I have yet to acquire any of the items I sent my dragons out to get. I've done most of the quests but my dragons seem to only bring back coins ranging from 20000-50000 and maybe, just maybe, they would bring an occasional Lotus Blossom. I guess I won't be craftin those new dragons.

godofsparkle
07-08-13, 08:02 PM
Um, is my island the only one whose dragons are utterly useless when it comes to doin those quests?? I have yet to acquire any of the items I sent my dragons out to get. I've done most of the quests but my dragons seem to only bring back coins ranging from 20000-50000 and maybe, just maybe, they would bring an occasional Lotus Blossom. I guess I won't be craftin those new dragons.

I think We all get the same random result for quest in this game. Sometimes when I send my fairy to get gem, it comes back with coins ( 10000-20000 ) or 300 apples. As for lotus blossom, i never got one maybe because i already have 115 from my neighbor and maxed out. So i guess coin, map, gem, crops quest are useless...and just send your dragon for samurai or knight's quest. But then again i read some other posts saying that 2 quests aren't that easy and take a long time to get the material.

blarman
07-09-13, 10:15 AM

I have the same problem - been trying to get my last Samurai Steel for over a month. Maybe I should have waited to craft my Lotus dragon until after I had all the pieces.

Seriously, though - TeamLava: Since anyone can get Lotus blossoms from neighbors just by asking, why are they a quest reward? Talk about utterly useless...

And maybe don't make the target rewards (Samurai Steel, etc.) a 1% drop rate... I'm sure that with the absurd rate at which you are pumping out new dragons you can surely come up with new quests... Especially when half the time players don't even have the dragons to quest with! Here's an idea: Bump the success rate of the quest based on the level of the dragon questing! Make a Level 10 dragon have like a 25% chance of success or something. Would make sense and encourage people to max their dragons.

sunkalito
07-15-13, 04:41 PM
Been trying for the last piece of steel for weeks now...sigh.

frunzie47
07-15-13, 06:00 PM
I keep sending my kite dragon out but only get lotus blossom back. Tried sending peacock and Caesar out but only coins or fireapples or blossoms came back. Has anyone gotten the knight parts?

kwhales
07-15-13, 06:07 PM
I keep sending my kite dragon out but only get lotus blossom back. Tried sending peacock and Caesar out but only coins or fireapples or blossoms came back. Has anyone gotten the knight parts?

Yes. Some even got the dragon. Here is the thread Knight dragon - IOS-Quest/Craft (http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?55054-Knight-dragon-IOS-Quest-Craft)

Edit(KP) added link to post 1.

aceblade
07-17-13, 02:06 PM
Just got 10 gold from the Gold Quest! Not too shabby... thanks TL!

kwhales
07-17-13, 02:12 PM
Got the shock of my life, well, kind of, landworm was out cruisng for steel..and he actually found some. Brought back my last piece. Sami is crafting now.

On to Knight. Kite is out 'a hunting' now.

kooky panda
07-17-13, 02:46 PM
Got the shock of my life, well, kind of, landworm was out cruisng for steel..and he actually found some. Brought back my last piece. Sami is crafting now.

On to Knight. Kite is out 'a hunting' now.
Yeah!!!! I love my Sami!!

I have been on the Knight Dragon quests- nothing so far but coins. :(

kwhales
07-18-13, 04:36 PM
Yeah!!!! I love my Sami!!

I have been on the Knight Dragon quests- nothing so far but coins. :(

Can't wait for my Sami to hatch. But I just found out there was a goal to go along with the questing and I never had it. Was the goal for everyone with the quest portal?

kooky panda
07-18-13, 05:47 PM
Can't wait for my Sami to hatch. But I just found out there was a goal to go along with the questing and I never had it. Was the goal for everyone with the quest portal?
I think everyone had it during the Beta Testing. I am not sure if it was released again when this was offered to all IOS players.
I will check.

These were the goals I got when I first got the outpost (beta tester). Are these the ones you did not get?

Hey guys, this thread is for the goals only. For information and discussions on the quests themselves
please see this thread.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?48142-New-Feature-Overview-Dragon-Quests-iOS-BETA-TEST&p=569436&viewfull=1#post569436

Venture to the Volcano

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/FC022379-0A25-47D6-8C93-6727BC6E907A-406-0000005C53CB102F_zpsf146a5de.jpg

Making Magic

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/F449AA42-54AE-41D0-92FF-1CDE1E309C7E-406-0000005C54062366_zps21b12f22.jpg

Delving Deeper
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/F1FB53FE-0F6A-4891-8489-0A2A1A2B01BA-406-0000005C5437BDB3_zps8c31cd90.jpg

Dragon Cartography
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/DD62FAA6-0179-4502-A272-693D391B9DF8-425-000000398CBE416C_zps83575500.jpg

Searching the Sky
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/C6A8500F-258F-4AF3-997D-95B635E9EABF-425-000000398C0BB89D_zpsc7dd4801.jpg

After searching the sky
Samurai Summoning Pt 1 opens up
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/7AEA4E11-93DC-4DF1-A506-D732F07704A6-335-0000002474CD8D7F_zpsf1a4e892.jpg

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/EE173A6A-138C-4720-849A-B87493A3863B-227-00000015D0DC06F0_zps7265f6c7.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/EE173A6A-138C-4720-849A-B87493A3863B-227-00000015D0DC06F0_zps7265f6c7.jpg.html)

Quest the Best

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/B405020F-6E27-45B2-B46B-79495BFF8A8B-425-000000398B8FB765_zps8d37c21a.jpg

kwhales
07-18-13, 05:51 PM
I think everyone had it during the Beta Testing. I am not sure if it was released again when this was offered to all IOS players.
I will check.

Thank you. I also don't have the goals for Knight either.

kooky panda
07-18-13, 05:57 PM
Thank you. I also don't have the goals for Knight either.

I am checking but it may be that you will not see the Knight quests until after the samurai quests are completed.

kwhales
07-18-13, 06:02 PM
I will check.

These were the goals I got when I first got the outpost (beta tester). Are these the ones you did not get?

I have the delving deeper and the Dragon Cartography right now. I believe I had the first volcano one too. But I never had the goals involving collecting the samurai parts.

I did send an email to support just in case i did complete some but never had the others.

devastated1978
07-19-13, 03:58 PM
I am checking but it may be that you will not see the Knight quests until after the samurai quests are completed.

I really like the knight better tgan the samarai. Does it have to be optional to complete samarai first

[S8] Elsa
07-19-13, 04:25 PM
I have the delving deeper and the Dragon Cartography right now. I believe I had the first volcano one too. But I never had the goals involving collecting the samurai parts.

I did send an email to support just in case i did complete some but never had the others.

They're part of a chain. You'll need to complete Dragon Cartography > Searching the Sky > Samurai Summoning Part 1 & 2.

I really like the knight better tgan the samarai. Does it have to be optional to complete samarai first

They're not linked. You need to complete Searching the Sky first.

Searching the Sky > Sworn Shield Part 1 & 2.

kwhales
07-19-13, 04:44 PM
They're part of a chain. You'll need to complete Dragon Cartography > Searching the Sky > Samurai Summoning Part 1 & 2.

They're not linked. You need to complete Searching the Sky first.

Searching the Sky > Sworn Shield Part 1 & 2.

Thanks Pony. But I already have Samurai. Will I still get the goals and will I have to get another samurai to complete them?

[S8] Elsa
07-19-13, 04:47 PM
Thanks Pony. But I already have Samurai. Will I still get the goals and will I have to get another samurai to complete them?

The Samurai Summoning goals aren't retroactive. You will need to discover the pieces and Craft another Samurai for the tasks to check off.

kwhales
07-19-13, 04:54 PM
The Samurai Summoning goals aren't retroactive. You will need to discover the pieces and Craft another Samurai for the tasks to check off.

Thanks. But that really doesn't seem fair. No one said we had to do the goals in order. I already got the sword and steel parts. More months of hunting. More lost coins in the quest and in the habitats. I will have to see if its worth it as each goal appears.

cheryllemon
07-19-13, 07:09 PM
Just got 10 gold from the Gold Quest! Not too shabby... thanks TL!

Me too. I collected 13 in all today. This morning I got 1, 10 this afternoon, and I just got another 2. I'm on a roll today! Just got my second rainbow and I finally got the Queztal yesterday after 6 dawn tree fails and about 50 forest fails. Thank goodness I like to hoard my gold!!

demonghoul
07-20-13, 09:15 PM
Wow, my Magic brought back 5000 Food. :cool:
Didn't know it could bring back that much.

Sumercarefree
07-23-13, 03:48 AM
Wow, my Magic brought back 5000 Food. :cool:
Didn't know it could bring back that much.

Oh I must try this. Thanks.

Hmm still dont have a rainbow either. I am getting a lot of Serpent and Pegasus Dragons.

deamon506
07-23-13, 11:20 PM
What's the most gold it can bring back in 1 trip?

celiadean
07-24-13, 01:32 PM
I'm glad to read that I'm not the only one that is getting disgusted with the quest. I started as soon as it appeared and have only gotten 1 pie e of steel. I switched to the knight when it came out. Have sent my kite dragon every day only to get coins and lotus blossoms. Unless something changes I'm done with this, much like the battle arena.

sunkalito
07-24-13, 03:11 PM
I was shocked when my fire dragon brought me 10 gold! Lol.

How is it possible that the samurai goal did not complete for kwhales? That sounds weird.

sunkalito
07-24-13, 03:15 PM
I was shocked when my fire dragon brought me 10 gold! Lol.

How is it possible that the samurai goal did not complete for kwhales? That sounds weird.

I guess i kind of get it. I think I had the goal for samurai, not sure! But it's completed. I only noticed i had other goals for the quest outpost that i had not completed, lol.
The goals should not be linked, to avoid confusions.

Speaking of goals I wish the goals for midas, stainglass and treasure would go away. I am NOT interested in getting those dragons, ever.

islandmini
07-25-13, 09:55 AM
Which quest its going to open this building in goal book?

sunkalito
07-27-13, 05:23 AM
I guess i kind of get it. I think I had the goal for samurai, not sure! But it's completed. I only noticed i had other goals for the quest outpost that i had not completed, lol.
The goals should not be linked, to avoid confusions.

Speaking of goals I wish the goals for midas, stainglass and treasure would go away. I am NOT interested in getting those dragons, ever.

Okay, now i have the same problem as kwhales. Can i e mail TL and ask them to remove the samurai goal, since i already have the dragon? (But i only did the quests to fill the previous goals after getting samurai)

s_lynne
07-28-13, 04:53 PM
I am honestly comin to the conclusion that my quest feature is broken. I've been sendin my dragons on quests ever since I got this feature, but for some reason not one, I repeat, not one of my dragons bought back what I sent them to get. A lot of players are posting that they "finally got the last item and they can now start crafting [their] dragon". Meanwhile, I'm sittin here a little on the upset side because I have yet to obtain my first item. I have been keepin track of which quest I'm doin, which dragon I sent, how long the quest takes and what was bought back. As of right now, I've sent my Kite Dragon on quests for two weeks straight and what I got was 20,000c x4, Lotus Blossom x2, 5000c x6 and 50,000c x2. I'm getting so aggravated with this "Quest" feature, I'm about to say 'screw this' and just give up. I sent an email to TL complaining about the fact that with all the quests I've done and yet I still haven't gotten a single item required for crafting the dragons. The reply I got was basically sayin that I won't get the items on the first try, though some people have, and it will take some time to acquire the items. Well, for two weeks of constantly sendin my Kite on quests but she couldn't find any pieces for the Knight Dragon. How much longer will I have to wait?? This is gettin a little absurd, do you think??

SamKanj
07-28-13, 06:04 PM
I am honestly comin to the conclusion that my quest feature is broken. I've been sendin my dragons on quests ever since I got this feature, but for some reason not one, I repeat, not one of my dragons bought back what I sent them to get. A lot of players are posting that they "finally got the last item and they can now start crafting [their] dragon". Meanwhile, I'm sittin here a little on the upset side because I have yet to obtain my first item. I have been keepin track of which quest I'm doin, which dragon I sent, how long the quest takes and what was bought back. As of right now, I've sent my Kite Dragon on quests for two weeks straight and what I got was 20,000c x4, Lotus Blossom x2, 5000c x6 and 50,000c x2. I'm getting so aggravated with this "Quest" feature, I'm about to say 'screw this' and just give up. I sent an email to TL complaining about the fact that with all the quests I've done and yet I still haven't gotten a single item required for crafting the dragons. The reply I got was basically sayin that I won't get the items on the first try, though some people have, and it will take some time to acquire the items. Well, for two weeks of constantly sendin my Kite on quests but she couldn't find any pieces for the Knight Dragon. How much longer will I have to wait?? This is gettin a little absurd, do you think??

Well, I have the same problem, I have been sending my dragons since the day it was mass released and I haven't gotten any item for the craftable dragons. Therefor, I gave up and currently I'm just sending my Fire for extra gold.

dinendash7474
07-28-13, 06:21 PM

If it makes you feel better I have gotten none. I dont have the dragons for the first quest they released so I havent gone for those. I do however, have all three of the dragons needed for the second quest and try daily. I was happy when the quest came out and I had all the dragons, I havent been happy since. I too try everyday one of the dragons and nothing but coins and lotus flowers from the peacock. I will do a food or gold one in between sometimes if it's done early in the day but I have tried everyday for a piece of the quest since the day the quest has come out and NOTHING. I too get on here and am like what's going on people are getting pieces left and right as I get not one.

kwhales
07-29-13, 03:11 AM
Okay, now i have the same problem as kwhales. Can i e mail TL and ask them to remove the samurai goal, since i already have the dragon? (But i only did the quests to fill the previous goals after getting samurai)

Let me know if you can. I sent an email requesting that they complete the goals for me since no one said they are an in order thing. All I got was a reply to read the forum for assistance then one that said problem solved. So I went back to my goal book but the goal is still there incomplete. I may try again for a samurai if its trade able, later but if I can get the goal removed or completed by TL I will.

s_lynne
08-09-13, 02:33 AM
Okay, what is the deal with these darn "Quests"? I still haven't gotten a single item needed to craft those dragons. I'm gettin really ticked off now. A few of my neighbors have multiple Samurai and Knight Dragons, but i can't even craft 1 to save my life. This is beyond REDICULOUS!! I wish TL would just give me the items I need so I can craft these darn dragons already.

lala_gabbana
08-09-13, 11:15 PM
Just when I needed more gold to help with the tournaments, I get this 10 gold from a quest! Ive been doing the Volcanic Treasures quests since it first was released and this is the most gold ive ever received! Has anyone ever received more than 10?

cedkugedchgd
08-09-13, 11:18 PM
Just when I needed more gold to help with the tournaments, I get this 10 gold from a quest! Ive been doing the Volcanic Treasures quests since it first was released and this is the most gold ive ever received! Has anyone ever received more than 10?

the highest amount for me was 20 :)

islandmini
08-10-13, 02:53 PM
I mean trading portal and quest otpost buildings are doesnt active,where can i locate this buildings. My level is 30

islandmini
08-10-13, 02:54 PM
but i steel couldnt find at goal book
when they are open for example after three farm quest....what else

islandmini
08-10-13, 02:55 PM
ı cant find in bulding tabs

kwhales
08-12-13, 03:58 PM
ı cant find in bulding tabs

Can you post pictures of what you are seeing?

kwhales
08-12-13, 03:59 PM
I use to get mad when fire use to bring back coins instead of gold. Now, since the artic freeze came around, I jump for joy to see those little silver pieces come tumbling out of his wings.

jackysparrow0403
08-14-13, 12:42 AM
Just leveled up today and I did not find the Quest Outpost!!:( The goal kept taking me to the market in building section...do I have to buy the outpost or does it just appear??

Anastisha13
08-14-13, 01:30 AM
I paid 50,000 coins to send my Dragon on a quest and received 30,000 back. This happens every time I send a Dragon. No parts, crops or gemstones, just less coins than I pay. Does anyone else experience this?
I think this outpost is a waste of time and valuable coins, especially now that I have Ice Age and the expense for everything there.

Anastisha13
08-14-13, 01:39 AM
The Outpost just appears. You do not have to buy it.

stoogehunter
08-14-13, 02:02 AM
I have been doing quests for the samurai pieces non stop since it was released. I have not gotten a single piece.

Java_Phoenix
08-15-13, 02:00 AM
I think it's stupid for my only fairy dragon I have to come back with food!!! When i want it to get gems. If I wanted food I'd use the appropriate dragon quest to get it. Otherwise what is the point of having a food quest if you're only going to make another dragon quest get it too

Anastisha13
08-15-13, 04:42 PM
I think it's stupid for my only fairy dragon I have to come back with food!!! When i want it to get gems. If I wanted food I'd use the appropriate dragon quest to get it. Otherwise what is the point of having a food quest if you're only going to make another dragon quest get it too

I also get that problem. Nothing good ever comes back. I have given up using it. I waste too many coins on it and get less back for them. Spin the wheel is just as bad too!

Emmzo123
08-16-13, 12:45 PM
Any news of when this will be released for android? Or the other iOS features? We have been waiting for so long!:( I really want quests!!!!:(

s_lynne
08-20-13, 10:42 PM
I paid 50,000 coins to send my Dragon on a quest and received 30,000 back. This happens every time I send a Dragon. No parts, crops or gemstones, just less coins than I pay. Does anyone else experience this?
I think this outpost is a waste of time and valuable coins, especially now that I have Ice Age and the expense for everything there.

I've been goin through this same problem since I got this feature. You're definitely not alone. I haven't got a single item to craft any of those "special" dragons. I don't even get crops like some people have. And you're absolutely right, this feature is a waste of time and coins. For the past two weeks I've been keepin track of every quest I do and what I get back. It's not lookin a all promising.

sexywwchic
08-21-13, 01:42 AM
I just want to say. i have tried for the samurai dragon parts in the quest building, seems like forever. It took a veerrryy long time to get the sword. Now I have 1 samurai piece. I need 2 more. I have tried soooo long that I have better like getting gold, because it does not use your dragon for 24 hours each time. I think I am just going to give up on ever getting the samurai dragon. Do not like tying up my dragons away from there habitats for 24 hours. I do not get samurai steel and my dragon does not make coin in the habitat. I lose money and time with my chosen dragons. Would be nice to be able to craft one some day.

nbella1414
08-21-13, 01:52 AM
I have sent mine out every single day since it started (don't even remember how long it's been) and I have only 2 samurai pieces. Now there are quests for knight and comet... I MAY get all the pieces if I could send all the dragons out together... At this rate I'll never ever get any of them. Just wasting coins and time. :(

sexywwchic
08-21-13, 03:23 AM
I have sent mine out every single day since it started (don't even remember how long it's been) and I have only 2 samurai pieces. Now there are quests for knight and comet... I MAY get all the pieces if I could send all the dragons out together... At this rate I'll never ever get any of them. Just wasting coins and time. :(

EXACTLY! Me too. Every single day I tried for pieces and only got 1 samarai piece. Then did gold for a bit and tried for the sword. Finally complained to tech support about never getting items, only small coins, food or map. Then i finally got the sword. Now I need 2 pieces and I think it's going on a year?? Since I have started the quest for samarai? I am beginning to think it gives you 1 piece every 6 months, if that. Now like you said their are more quests for knight and comit. I do not think a quest should ever be 24 hours long! Especially with the terrible odds of achieving your quest items! I have not even tried for the other items for other dragons because I do not want a bunch of incomplete dragon chunks using up my storage. At least with dragon pearls, there is excitment in collecting them and you can see an end in sight.

nbella1414
08-21-13, 02:51 PM
EXACTLY! Me too. Every single day I tried for pieces and only got 1 samarai piece. Then did gold for a bit and tried for the sword. Finally complained to tech support about never getting items, only small coins, food or map. Then i finally got the sword. Now I need 2 pieces and I think it's going on a year?? Since I have started the quest for samarai? I am beginning to think it gives you 1 piece every 6 months, if that. Now like you said their are more quests for knight and comit. I do not think a quest should ever be 24 hours long! Especially with the terrible odds of achieving your quest items! I have not even tried for the other items for other dragons because I do not want a bunch of incomplete dragon chunks using up my storage. At least with dragon pearls, there is excitment in collecting them and you can see an end in sight.

Lol at least you've gotten food and maps. If I get anything other than some measly amount of coins it's a lotus blossom. I can't count how many of those I've bought at 100,000 a pop.

mrarfan
08-22-13, 06:37 AM
Since it was released...I was the Beta for Questing but not for the Arena O.o

I only quest for Gold/Food ONLY! No others...Except nowadays,I quest for Comet pieces...LOL

finnth12
08-22-13, 11:35 AM
Dragon quest, I'm on the second group released, but until now I haven't gotten any parts at all, not even one. Have I done wrong? I only got food, coins, lotus and maps, that's all. Never gets part for the samurai, knight, or even comet.

cheeseheaddiva2
08-28-13, 03:43 PM
I've finished 5 quests for gold and it said that my reward was coins each time, but I haven't received any coins. Also, the Island Goal reward in coins after going on 5 quests was never given either. Very frustrating! Does anyone know what I can do? I've tried restarting my iPad.

simonluv
08-29-13, 05:19 PM
I gave up trying to collect parts for these dragons, seemed to be a waste of time and coins. Now I only send my level 6 Fire Dragon on coin quests. It cost 1,000 coins and I never get back less than 1,500. Sometimes I get gold, and occasionally 10 gold. I have found it to be the best economic quest.

Kami365
08-29-13, 05:41 PM
I have 3 steel pieces & need sword,seems not getting on time ,I send Justice everyday for quest ,only brings coins...Good luck for everyone.

dragonth
08-31-13, 09:14 AM
I have sent fire dragon for many times for gold quest. Most of the times it gets back some coins less than I pay for its trip expenses. A small number it comes back with 1 gold. Seldom it brings back 5 gold bars. What is about your brave dragon?

panaderia09
08-31-13, 09:26 AM
so far by my experience the most i can get is 10 golds. hope this helps

cedkugedchgd
08-31-13, 09:28 AM
i once got 20 gold from my fire dragon :)

sugarpinch
09-12-13, 07:57 PM
On this quest it seems to deducts
coins from me!

Oliver118
09-17-13, 10:44 PM
At least I earn a few of them back!

metsfreek
10-07-13, 06:05 PM
What kind of gems can you get from the Fairy/ Quest for Gemstones?

sunkalito
10-26-13, 10:16 AM
i once got 20 gold from my fire dragon :)

Me too! Happened twice! T'was amazing' i usually get coins or food but sometimes it gives me 1 or 2 gold.

one question please: is there a chance Fairy dragon quest can get me a large gemstone? Like, an onyx? I really need one... XD

belbar22
10-26-13, 04:45 PM
Me too! Happened twice! T'was amazing' i usually get coins or food but sometimes it gives me 1 or 2 gold.

one question please: is there a chance Fairy dragon quest can get me a large gemstone? Like, an onyx? I really need one... XD

Dream on;)

cedkugedchgd
11-12-13, 06:42 AM
i'm just being a little curious.

so, has anybody of you did the fairy quest? if yes, what did you guys get except coins?

does the fairy dragon also bring back big black and pink gems? cause that'd be awesome :D

traumtaenzerin
11-12-13, 02:29 PM

so, has anybody of you did the fairy quest? if yes, what did you guys get except coins?

does the fairy dragon also bring back big black and pink gems? cause that'd be awesome :D

I did the Gemstone-Quest yesterday and all i got was a small topaz. I hoped for a small onyx because I only need one to craft my Jade dragon and I wasn't able to breed a Night dragon to trade for a small onyx.
Well, i think its possible to get black or pink gemstones but i think it's like the quest for gold you get gold once in about 20-30 tries.

aceblade
11-12-13, 02:33 PM
Yeah, I've never received a black gem from that thing.

JustKay
11-12-13, 03:12 PM
I've gotten a maximum of 10 gold, and only once. That might be cause I only send my Lvl7 fire dragon out (leaving Lvl 10 for breeding/battling). Now that I know you can get 20 gold, I might consider sending Lvl10 out in case the level matters!

Amicello
11-15-13, 05:13 PM
For me the dragon quest results seem totally buggy.
In 2 out of 5 cases I'll get the wrong rewards. For example you send out a magic dragon for food but instead I get coins ?!
Now I've tried the gemstones in the sky quest using a fairy dragon (costs 75000 coins) and all I got is 200 Food - happened twice now. Thats really disappointing.
Is there anything I can do about this issue?

s_lynne
11-21-13, 11:37 AM
Okay, you know what?? This is gettin down right unfair. I've been sending dragons on quests since this feature was released to me and I have NEVER gotten any items to craft certain dragons. All I get are coins and lotus blossoms. The only dragon left is the Comet Dragon and for weeks I've been tryin to get the pieces and nothing. Not one piece!! Are you kiddin me??? Not fair!! NOT FAIR AT ALL!!!

kms899
12-01-13, 06:33 AM
Has anyone noticed the quest for gold has changed, the order goes in the order of the following , as upto now my order is as stated.

1000 coins
1 gold
1500 coins
1 gold
2000 coins
2 gold

dragonth
12-01-13, 07:18 AM
i keep getting 2500 coins

buttabdullah99
12-01-13, 07:22 AM
Yeah I notice

buttabdullah99
12-01-13, 07:23 AM
i keep getting 2500 coins
I am also keep getting 2000 :(

awsumum
12-01-13, 12:23 PM
I get a couple of coins then Gold, it usually goes like this

1000 coins
1500 coins
1 or 2 gold
10000 coins
10000 coins
10 gold

Sometimes I get more coins instead of 10 gold, but it gets there eventually. I've actually received quite a few 10 gold from my fire dragon, just keep trying :)

aceblade
12-01-13, 02:39 PM
I used to get Gold from the Gold Quest, but now I just get 1500 coins.

cedkugedchgd
12-01-13, 02:44 PM
TL definitely changed something with the quests. that's lame.

snuggy95
12-01-13, 03:22 PM
I get 1,500 coins as well. Hope they fix this.

kms899
12-01-13, 06:06 PM
1000 coins
1 gold
1500 coins
1 gold
2000 coins
2 gold
3000 coins

sabrinainde
12-01-13, 09:00 PM
wow, I haven't gotten anything but coins in a while :(

dracoonic
12-01-13, 09:26 PM
the comet thingy, i have been sending moon say 2 weeks after the quest is released... and havent get 1 piece of crafting item. is it just me bad luck?

kms899
12-02-13, 12:24 AM
1000 coins
1 gold
1500 coins
1 gold
2000 coins
2 gold
3000 coins
10 gold

buttabdullah99
12-02-13, 11:49 AM
My quest again and again giving me 2000 why :(:(:(

JustKay
12-02-13, 02:40 PM
I think as time passes your dragon does get better at quests. I also think that the level matters. So definitely level up to 10 before sending your dragon out, and keep persisting. Now my lvl 10 fire dragon regularly brings back gold.

sabrinainde
12-03-13, 12:46 AM
As with the posters above, I am only getting 1500 coins over and over and over, every time I send my Fire dragon out on a quest.

jptheripper
12-03-13, 05:48 AM
we desperately need some new quests

snuggy95
12-03-13, 01:24 PM
I think something is wrong with the quests cause I keep getting the same thing! Please fix!

dwb69
12-11-13, 01:36 PM
I agree - gold quest ONLY returns coins
Map quest only returns coins
Food quest does seem to be working ...

I think something is wrong with the quests cause I keep getting the same thing! Please fix!

dwb69
12-11-13, 01:39 PM
it randomly returns coin, blossom or a small gem
gems are more often ruby or emerald, occasionally topaz or sapphire and very rarely quartz.
Never large, never onyx

FigmentValley
12-11-13, 04:16 PM
I got my comet, but since then all quests return a small amount of coins.

belbar22
12-11-13, 04:40 PM
I agree - gold quest ONLY returns coins
Map quest only returns coins
Food quest does seem to be working ...

I have had 25 gold in the last week or so from the quest. I feel like such an idiot cos I only started doing this quest a week or so ago and feel I have missed out on loads of potential gold. On the other hand, judging by the tone of this thread recently maybe it is beginners luck.

Kami365
12-11-13, 07:47 PM
After I crafted Comet last week,starts sending fire to collects Gold, surprisingly fire brought back twice 10 Gold each time & third time bring 1Gold,.so I'm continue to send Fire to collects more Gold,.hopefully will get more Gold.:) GoodLuck everyone..

LionsDragons
12-11-13, 08:21 PM
I have had 25 gold in the last week or so from the quest. I feel like such an idiot cos I only started doing this quest a week or so ago and feel I have missed out on loads of potential gold. On the other hand, judging by the tone of this thread recently maybe it is beginners luck.

Perhaps, but my experience has also been fairly good. While I haven't gotten quite as much as you have, I've gotten more than 10 gold for each of the last couple weeks. My attitude? One free boosted breed every week.:p

dracoonic
12-11-13, 08:54 PM
got my 2nd comet stone today since the beginning of the quest :)

FigmentValley
12-12-13, 08:50 AM
Perhaps, but my experience has also been fairly good. While I haven't gotten quite as much as you have, I've gotten more than 10 gold for each of the last couple weeks. My attitude? One free boosted breed every week.:p

That sounds like a GREAT way of looking at it! I got my first gold from a quest today! :) Perhaps I shall mark it towards a boosted Santa try. My last boosted breeding gave me a very "rare" and "valuable" Love dragon. LOL!

belbar22
12-12-13, 10:12 AM
That sounds like a GREAT way of looking at it! I got my first gold from a quest today! :) Perhaps I shall mark it towards a boosted Santa try. My last boosted breeding gave me a very "rare" and "valuable" Love dragon. LOL!

NO!!!! Don't waste your gold on boosted bread. it doesn't work. Much better to use it on blasting stubborn dragons in the tournaments with an Ultimate. :)

jus7_me89
12-14-13, 04:25 AM
i got 10 gold yesterday when my lvl 6 fire returned from his quest.

DragonMaster128z
12-14-13, 07:10 AM
Hey, Pony or anybody else, Does a dragons Level Matter on your success rate or is it just random?

jus7_me89
12-14-13, 07:19 AM
Hey, Pony or anybody else, Does a dragons Level Matter on your success rate or is it just random?

TL said that the lvl of the dragon does not affect the result of the outcome

cquinn32
12-14-13, 07:59 AM
I almost always send my magic dragon in search of food but for two straight days now (8 quests) I have only received coins.

filipina1983
12-15-13, 01:14 PM
I love my fire dragon, he always brings me back gold, I get either one gold, 10, or even 20 he brought me 20 yesterday. My fire dragon is epic

snuggy95
12-15-13, 01:16 PM
Is it possible to get 20 gold? I never got it. I sometimes get 10 gold.

cedkugedchgd
12-15-13, 01:33 PM
I love my fire dragon, he always brings me back gold, I get either one gold, 10, or even 20 he brought me 20 yesterday. My fire dragon is epic

are you sure you got 20? i've had 10 but never 20 :o

filipina1983
12-15-13, 01:35 PM
Yeah I got 20 only once I get 10 most of the time

cedkugedchgd
12-15-13, 01:44 PM

youre so lucky! :D how often do you get 10 gold? i only get it like once in 2 months -_-

snuggy95
12-16-13, 01:38 PM
never once i get 20...hmmm:/

dwb69
12-17-13, 01:54 PM
it seems to be working again - havnt gotten 10 (or 20 ever for that matter) , but Gold is appearing.
Guess whatever what was 'changed' has been corrected '

i got 10 gold yesterday when my lvl 6 fire returned from his quest.

dragonmaster404
12-30-13, 03:19 PM
I can't find the quest outpost!!!

DragonMaster128z
12-30-13, 04:31 PM
I can't find the quest outpost!!!
You have to be Level 11+ to see the Quest Outpost.

Sumercarefree
01-09-14, 06:22 PM
What ? Two Dragon Masters !:cool:

pribakes
01-09-14, 07:35 PM

Really I didnt know it was possible to get 20 gold, Im happy when I get 2 gold, imagine 20 :cool: your are luck congrats!

chalupa2030
01-09-14, 08:52 PM
I never ever got gold once! I get coins!

You guys are getting 10 and 20 gold?

I'm ....speechless.

LemonadeMouth173
01-10-14, 04:31 PM
I never ever got gold once! I get coins!

You guys are getting 10 and 20 gold?

I'm ....speechless.

Lol, the more u spend the more u get!

freshfunin2008
01-10-14, 04:42 PM
I have seen 10 gold maybe once a month. I send my fire dragon out 4 times a day. Usually I just get coins. However, every two days or so I will get 1 gold but recently last month maybe I have gotten 2 gold here and there. That was new to me since I had seen 1 gold and 10 gold rewarded.

chalupa2030
01-10-14, 05:59 PM

In the Quest I just spent 1000 to send my Fire for gold.

Brings me back 1500 in coins!

LemonadeMouth173
01-10-14, 06:36 PM
In the Quest I just spent 1000 to send my Fire for gold.

Brings me back 1500 in coins!

Ha Ha,funny. I ment gold.;)

chalupa2030
01-12-14, 08:53 AM

For a gold quest you can only spend 1000.

And I always always get 1500 in coins:(

LemonadeMouth173
01-12-14, 08:57 AM
For a gold quest you can only spend 1000.

And I always always get 1500 in coins:(

I wasnt very clear, my bad. The more gold u spend in the game( speed, breed etc) the more u get from quest.

Hannah396
01-17-14, 03:25 PM
Why does it seem some of the quests are such rip offs? Spending 5,000 and getting only 100 worth of food for instance? Or 10,000 only to have the poor dragon come back with 1 map?

Carbuck
01-17-14, 08:49 PM
Why does it seem some of the quests are such rip offs? Spending 5,000 and getting only 100 worth of food for instance? Or 10,000 only to have the poor dragon come back with 1 map?

You are right!

I did quests when I first started playing but quickly learned that some of them are not worth it. It just makes no sense to me to get food for the Island dragon quest when it is supposed to be for maps and there is no disclaimer that you could get food. I only send the Fire dragon or send out the appropriate whe there is a summoning. At least with the Fire I know I will make 500 and up profit on sending it out for 1000.

Emeralding
01-22-14, 05:23 PM
I keep my Island dragon out questing for maps non stop. It normally helps every other expansion not take so long by not having to wait on maps. However, that quest is not working properly right now. For the past 2 days, all it will produce is 100 food. I have 3 accounts that I play on and it is the same on all 3. The accounts are levels 46, 96 and 145. Yes, devices have been restarted, deleted and re-installed. This just adds to the disappointment of not being able to breed dragons no matter how many times you try or how much gold you spend. Oh well, there isn't anywhere to put new dragons anyway. I guess at some point you reach the end. It makes me not even want to bother with the lower level accounts anymore since my main account is no fun. Moving on...

lorentw
01-22-14, 06:40 PM
I keep my Island dragon out questing for maps non stop. It normally helps every other expansion not take so long by not having to wait on maps. However, that quest is not working properly right now. For the past 2 days, all it will produce is 100 food. I have 3 accounts that I play on and it is the same on all 3. The accounts are levels 46, 96 and 145. Yes, devices have been restarted, deleted and re-installed. This just adds to the disappointment of not being able to breed dragons no matter how many times you try or how much gold you spend. Oh well, there isn't anywhere to put new dragons anyway. I guess at some point you reach the end. It makes me not even want to bother with the lower level accounts anymore since my main account is no fun. Moving on...

I noticed that too, I sent my baby island out for a week now he brought 8 maps once and it's been food or even 100 coins since then I felt really *****ed on that 100 coins

allosarus
01-25-14, 01:59 AM
if i send my fairy dragon again will i get the samarai option?

nachomandeluxe
02-02-14, 01:30 PM
I got it!

jaesha
02-02-14, 02:03 PM
Since today is the day I'm airing game grievances I figured I'd add my two cents in on this feature. It basically has only worked for me during the summoning. It's been over a year since I started this game and I can't remember when this was released but I've never been able to collect the parts to craft any of the quest dragons. I've been trying almost nonstop, breaking for summonings to get parts for the comet. It will likely become limited soon and I've yet to get a tail and only have 2 of the 3 other pieces required. Considering I quest daily, that's really bad. Okay I think mine is broken. :confused:

freshfunin2008
02-10-14, 04:43 PM
Since today is the day I'm airing game grievances I figured I'd add my two cents in on this feature. It basically has only worked for me during the summoning. It's been over a year since I started this game and I can't remember when this was released but I've never been able to collect the parts to craft any of the quest dragons. I've been trying almost nonstop, breaking for summonings to get parts for the comet. It will likely become limited soon and I've yet to get a tail and only have 2 of the 3 other pieces required. Considering I quest daily, that's really bad. Okay I think mine is broken. :confused:

I have some parts and pieces for the Comet dragon quest but I have not received anything in the last month or two. Can we still get parts for the Comet Dragon? Thanks

JustKay
02-10-14, 05:29 PM

It's about converting unneeded coin into something useful in the game. They'll only ever let you have 6 farms and there's even a limit to how many neighbours you can have that return maps. It's basically a trade of coin to boost your food or map growth rate. It's not a great feature once you've collected parts for dragons and the remaining quests do seem like token additions.

lollipop_rp
04-07-14, 05:36 PM

Once your coins start rolling in, these quest prices seem like nothing. It's more useful once you've built out the basics.

cinnamon57
04-29-14, 07:32 PM
why aren't the outposts on either of my islands working?

wiccapi
04-29-14, 07:53 PM
Its disabled ::3

bella2384
04-29-14, 08:17 PM
Why is it disabled?

cinnamon57
04-29-14, 10:31 PM
Its back!

Anaboe
05-07-14, 05:09 PM
I'm lvl 150 and make tons of coins, so there's nothing wrong with the price for me. I have crafted all the Quest-dragons, done the goal, don't need any more maps since I cleared the whole island already. Only quest I still do is Gold, and perhaps gems (I still need black and pink gems).
I don't mind spending 100.000 for 1 gold, it's not like I miss the silver and it gives an extra chance on some extra gold.

finnth12
05-09-14, 12:26 PM
Has anyone ever get the large black gem through the quest?

DragonsLovely
05-11-14, 02:55 PM
Does anyone know how to request mystic maps from neighbors when you are in the middle of an expansion? I am at level 74 and it takes me two days to expand. I haven't figured out how to ask for maps unless selecting to expand and then the request for mystic maps only comes up if you don't already have enough maps to expand. So, I would like to ask for maps each day so I can build up my maps. Since it takes so long to expand now, I don't want to wait two days before I can ask my neighbors for a map. I have 150 neighbors so that is not the issue. However, not all of my neighbors respond when requesting for maps. So, it takes me another two days to get 50 maps (the amount I now need to expand at my level). So, if I have to wait until my expansion completes (2 days) to request the maps and then wait for the returned maps (another two days), I am looking at four days before I can expand again. In no time, I will run out of space to build new habitats and I will give up on the game if that happens. I WILL NOT spend gold to expedite my expansion. I really need help/advise.

Sparkly888
05-11-14, 06:45 PM
Does anyone know how to request mystic maps from neighbors when you are in the middle of an expansion? I am at level 74 and it takes me two days to expand. I haven't figured out how to ask for maps unless selecting to expand and then the request for mystic maps only comes up if you don't already have enough maps to expand. So, I would like to ask for maps each day so I can build up my maps.

I only request 20 maps each day because that's the maximum I can receive. I have read that extra requests will be held until the next day and then sent out but that's not my experience and besides it puts the amount of maps I'll be receiving out of my control.

So if I'm in the middle of an expansion, then I go to my arctic isles where I CAN request maps. It's the only reason I go to arctic isles.

And here's where I like to be in control of how many maps are coming out. I don't want to squander valuable maps on expanding my arctic isle. So if I have say 60 out of 64 maps I request only 4 maps. 5 at the most. Then when I go to arctic isles I won't have enough to expand there (I think I only need 9 there) then I can ask 20 of my neighbours.
By the following day I will be able to start expanding another block on my main isle.

Don't forget that at 64 maps and only receiving 20 a day that's more than 3 days worth and less than 4.
I'm level 81

AJImmer
05-11-14, 07:56 PM
Does anyone know how to request mystic maps from neighbors when you are in the middle of an expansion? I am at level 74 and it takes me two days to expand. I haven't figured out how to ask for maps unless selecting to expand and then the request for mystic maps only comes up if you don't already have enough maps to expand. So, I would like to ask for maps each day so I can build up my maps. Since it takes so long to expand now, I don't want to wait two days before I can ask my neighbors for a map. I have 150 neighbors so that is not the issue. However, not all of my neighbors respond when requesting for maps. So, it takes me another two days to get 50 maps (the amount I now need to expand at my level). So, if I have to wait until my expansion completes (2 days) to request the maps and then wait for the returned maps (another two days), I am looking at four days before I can expand again. In no time, I will run out of space to build new habitats and I will give up on the game if that happens. I WILL NOT spend gold to expedite my expansion. I really need help/advise.

Sparkly's response had the key to quicker expansion - using the Arctic Isle to request expansion maps while you're in the middle of an expansion,

As few things I've noticed:

1) If you only need a few maps for your next expansion - say 5 - you will still receive up to 20 maps a day so you'll probably have 15 maps the day after your expansion.
2) The Arctic Isle map requests are independent of what's happening on your main islands - so as Sparkly pointed out - you can send out a map request to your neighbors from the Arctic Isle even though you're in the middle of an expansion on the main island.
3) The Arctic Isle strategy only works if you need maps to expand on the Arctic Isle - I ending up doing several expansions on the Arctic Isles to build up my "needed maps" to 16.
4) I've noticed that many of my neighbors are not daily players - so they are responding to map requests two to three day after I sent the request. If you send out 100 map requests you are limited to receiving 20 maps per day - but that limit of 20 is based on based on when the neighbor responds not to the day you sent the request. Taking this into account I usually will delay one day in using the Arctic Isle strategy to allow my "lagging" neighbors to catch up. I usually get 15-20 map responses the second day after I send out a request.

Applying all of these strategies I find that I can usually start another expansion within a day of starting the clearing on the previous expansion.

Drangley
05-11-14, 08:05 PM
Do some of the quests expire? I was working on the quest with 40 of the red and 30 of the island, or visa versa. Last I looked, I had 5 of one and 3 of the other to finish. I did those.. the quest is gone, and I didn't see a "HEY! QUEST COMPLETED" message.. Did I miss one? Or do they expire? Thanks!

hugpete
05-11-14, 09:49 PM
Some quests expire. But usually when they do, you will see "expired" in red next to the quest, and then you click on it and it disappears.

Clark_Wayne
05-12-14, 05:27 AM
That's what i do and when i finish one expanding, i have enough maps for the next expand (or need only a few maps)

Sparkly's response had the key to quicker expansion - using the Arctic Isle to request expansion maps while you're in the middle of an expansion,

As few things I've noticed:

1) If you only need a few maps for your next expansion - say 5 - you will still receive up to 20 maps a day so you'll probably have 15 maps the day after your expansion.
2) The Arctic Isle map requests are independent of what's happening on your main islands - so as Sparkly pointed out - you can send out a map request to your neighbors from the Arctic Isle even though you're in the middle of an expansion on the main island.
3) The Arctic Isle strategy only works if you need maps to expand on the Arctic Isle - I ending up doing several expansions on the Arctic Isles to build up my "needed maps" to 16.
4) I've noticed that many of my neighbors are not daily players - so they are responding to map requests two to three day after I sent the request. If you send out 100 map requests you are limited to receiving 20 maps per day - but that limit of 20 is based on based on when the neighbor responds not to the day you sent the request. Taking this into account I usually will delay one day in using the Arctic Isle strategy to allow my "lagging" neighbors to catch up. I usually get 15-20 map responses the second day after I send out a request.

Applying all of these strategies I find that I can usually start another expansion within a day of starting the clearing on the previous expansion.

meoconlunar
05-29-14, 09:11 PM
I have just found out the final comet core (╥﹏╥) , after 2 months, I'm so happy I want to cry (╥﹏╥)

JustKay
05-29-14, 09:28 PM
I have just found out the final comet core (╥﹏╥) , after 2 months, I'm so happy I want to cry (╥﹏╥)

Congrats! Now get questing for those tickets :mad: ... just kidding :)

meoconlunar
05-29-14, 09:35 PM

thank you :)

Oliver118
05-30-14, 12:55 PM

Speaking of questing for tickets, I've been doing that a lot! My lv. 7 Fire dragon must be exhausted:p

PineapplePigeon
06-03-14, 08:22 PM
I really want another quest, like maybe a quest with a Diamond that gives you, let's say, 10x the luck you would normally have on breeding Diamond hybrids?? Just something new and exciting, these are getting boring..

Oliver118
06-03-14, 11:00 PM
Some quests expire. But usually when they do, you will see "expired" in red next to the quest, and then you click on it and it disappears.

That didn't happen for the Taking Tickets quest though...

Anaboe
06-08-14, 02:54 PM
Has anyone ever got any gems from the quest-outpost? I keep sending my dragon, but it only returns with silver.

cedkugedchgd
06-08-14, 03:54 PM
Has anyone ever got any gems from the quest-outpost? I keep sending my dragon, but it only returns with silver.

yup. i already had 1 gold, 2 gold and very rarely 10 gold :)

bakerystoe
06-11-14, 02:32 AM
yup. i already had 1 gold, 2 gold and very rarely 10 gold :)

Hv 2 times of 10 golds but 1 time has crashed and bum... Return and hv 2000 coins!:(((so annoying��

dangerb0y
06-11-14, 07:38 AM

Out of 4 times I have gotten gems twice. Small red ones. Very annoying.

Anaboe
06-11-14, 02:08 PM
mmm... I was hoping for pink or black gems: the other colors I have too many of, but I rarely breed black and pink, so those are the ones I need....

meoconlunar
06-29-14, 08:13 PM
is there anyone who got Big Black Gem from Fairy's Quest?

benjessie
07-27-14, 08:51 PM
I almost NEVER quest except during world events... The comet dragon looks okay.. and the quests are fairly pricy and never work almost... only gotten coins and gold once. And food like twice

Kosztirita
07-30-14, 07:45 AM
I had once 30 gold... i was socked... :D But with gems never got just silver.

AJImmer
08-05-14, 11:58 AM
I'm tracking how long it's going to take to get the Comet dragon...

I just received my second Comet Core - it took 30 quests. The first Comet Core took 41 quests.

Total quests 71 - Comet Cores 2. I need one more Comet Core and then one Comet Tail.

Zummat
08-05-14, 06:07 PM
I'm tracking how long it's going to take to get the Comet dragon...

I just received my second Comet Core - it took 30 quests. The first Comet Core took 41 quests.

Total quests 71 - Comet Cores 2. I need one more Comet Core and then one Comet Tail.

I didn't track how many times it took me but I finally got all the parts for Comet. I got the second and third Comet Cores within a couple of days of each other after months of sending Moon out everyday. The Comet's Tail took a couple of months too. Good luck and don't get discouraged. :)

Patt1
08-09-14, 07:12 AM
I would like to know what are the loots from the quest.
I guess black gems never drop, i got 1 pink .
200 food while the quest cost 75,000 coins is silly.
Not that i care about coins since i have over 500 mil. but it should bring back more since the quest takes 18 hours... Anyways stackin' on cheap gems because there is none to do with them.

bakerystoe
08-09-14, 06:00 PM
Quest for gold is better

PineapplePigeon
08-09-14, 06:18 PM
I usually do the food quest, since it usually drops 500 food. Sometimes I do the gold quest. I got 10 gold yesterday from the quest :D

MazReptile
08-09-14, 07:26 PM
I'm still trying to get 2 more cores... It's getting annoying now lol

MazReptile
08-09-14, 07:31 PM
I'm still having issues getting myast 2 cores. That's all I need. I send out my moon every time it comes back and the only breaks I take are for when the world event comes along, tho I think it's a waste of 4 hours for 4 of whatever is needed at that time... I've probably spent every day since this came out trying for the last 2 cores... I really want the dragon tho, so im gonna keep trying...

samanthaxrose
08-09-14, 07:49 PM
I'm still trying to get 2 more cores... It's getting annoying now lol

I think it took me 6 months to actually get all the cores and the tail..no lie.. Lol, congrats to anyone who managed to do this..

..maybe I'm just unlucky..idk :)

hugpete
08-09-14, 11:22 PM
I have rec'd black and pink small gems from the Fairy Dragon quest (as well as other types, but those are all I need atm, so all I pay attention to).

JeannesThinkin
08-10-14, 03:14 AM
I usually do the food quest, since it usually drops 500 food. Sometimes I do the gold quest. I got 10 gold yesterday from the quest :D

Gold Quest?

MakJulos
08-10-14, 04:53 AM
Gold Quest?

"Volcanic Treasures" using the Fire dragon can give gold - it does sometimes, but ofc more often it just gives you coins.

Myself i'm running the quests for Comet parts constantly, Moon and Atlantis takes turns going questing....amazingly poor droprate on those Comet bits though....:p

scarletdragon18
08-10-14, 06:06 PM
I do the Volcanic treasures quest whenever there isn't a world event going on. I get coins mostly, every now and then 1 or 2 gold. Every now and then I get lucky and get 10 gold from it. =3

freshfunin2008
08-11-14, 08:57 AM
I got 3 core and 1 tail in 2nd acct before I got 3 core and 1 tail in the main acct. I have been trying on and off for 8 months or so on main acct and I am just missing the 3rd core.

asyran2012
08-11-14, 09:11 AM
Okay, it's been months since I got the Comet Dragon! New one please

MakJulos
08-11-14, 10:08 AM
Okay, it's been months since I got the Comet Dragon! New one please

Ofc they shouldn't take Comet away since most players are struggling getting it, that'd just be stupid, but it would be cool with more quests like this one.

jovita777
08-16-14, 11:44 AM
My fire dragon from quest bring me 10 gold. But my gold amount didn't change. I didn't get this 10 gold. Why.

Kosztirita
09-02-14, 02:04 AM
Is it possible to get more than 4 maps? That was my max....

freshfunin2008
09-02-14, 09:40 AM
I think when I was awarded maps it was usually just one through the qwests. I tend to send the Fire dragon out more often then not since you have a chance to get 1, 2, or 10 gold. I might get 10 gold once a month or so on average.

I wish they would add more qwest options.

shield14
10-01-14, 01:44 PM
Ofc they shouldn't take Comet away since most players are struggling getting it, that'd just be stupid, but it would be cool with more quests like this one.

I think Comet dragon is staying there for years and it's about time to refresh the Quest. New is always good.
It would also be very nice if TL changes gemstone family in the Spell Shop.

shield14
10-01-14, 01:47 PM
Is it possible to get more than 4 maps? That was my max....

I've got 8 maps once, usually it is 1 or 2. You need to do only 40 mapping quests as pe the Island goal book. So mostly there will be coins.

passinthru8
10-01-14, 02:01 PM
I usually Quest for Crops. I tried several X for the Gemstone quest, but always got 3000 coins. Never any gemstones. So I decided it was not worth 75k coins!! Has anyone had any luck with Gemstone Quest?