PDA

View Full Version : Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5

Oliver118
05-07-13, 10:02 PM
They have said they will release it as soon as they can.........

It's May 8th now (here in London) and I don't think this has had a full release yet!Grrrrrr!:mad:

amnesiaNo9
05-09-13, 10:54 AM
Where is the customer service, no update in information when we will all be getting IF ever!?! Let us kno what is happening please, been AGES since release and new players even get them ahead of us!!

DragonTan1
05-09-13, 04:49 PM
I just sent in Justice.. Wish me luck! :)

angellahg
05-09-13, 05:08 PM
I just sent in Justice.. Wish me luck! :)

Glad it went out to more players..wish i was one of them. Was just saying today that i would play arena so much more if on ipad and id love to do the quest!

DragonTan1
05-09-13, 06:14 PM
Glad it went out to more players..wish i was one of them. Was just saying today that i would play arena so much more if on ipad and id love to do the quest!

I've had it for ages.... *hides

carlsbad69
05-09-13, 06:25 PM

The rest of the real world is still waiting :D (sorry DT, couldn't resist)

ceydaa
05-10-13, 01:38 PM
Really boring to wait give my quests.. I wanna my samurai dragon...:(

LilMzB4Life
05-11-13, 10:14 AM
Are we EVER going to get this?

MariaVamp
05-11-13, 12:47 PM
Not only you have this still at beta, you add and another one. And as far I can see almost same ppl that had the quest thing have now & the arena.

RotomGuy
05-11-13, 01:01 PM
As far as I'm aware, there have no problems with this reported on the forums, on people's walls or anywhere we have access to. Unless your getting PM's or Support emails involving issues, what's stopping global release of this?

MariellaAmsler
05-11-13, 01:07 PM
Not only you have this still at beta, you add and another one. And as far I can see almost same ppl that had the quest thing have now & the arena.

I think the same that always the same players are getting beta tests...

kwhales
05-11-13, 01:11 PM
You would think to, that with beta testing, players would only be elgible for one. But some players have both. Doesn't make sense unless they want to see how each item interacts with the other. Too many features on one island could cause a problem. Hmm.

They really need to get this one out or take it away. This waiting is ridiculous and causing more animosity then necessary. Same with the other beta testing feature. No problems have been stated other then the first day. So, why not release it or at least give us a reason for no full release.

MariellaAmsler
05-11-13, 01:25 PM
You would think to, that with beta testing, players would only be elgible for one. But some players have both. Doesn't make sense unless they want to see how each item interacts with the other. Too many features on one island could cause a problem. Hmm.

They really need to get this one out or take it away. This waiting is ridiculous and causing more animosity then necessary. Same with the other beta testing feature. No problems have been stated other then the first day. So, why not release it or at least give us a reason for no full release.

It is just unfair that some players have both, think the same. Why can't they split it?
I don't know, why TL can't give that test to everybody? So everybody can try it out. Wouldn't that be better?
So, nobody has to wait, meanwhile others can use it an have fun with, whilewe has to watch them.

kwhales
05-11-13, 01:58 PM
It is just unfair that some players have both, think the same. Why can't they split it?
I don't know, why TL can't give that test to everybody? So everybody can try it out. Wouldn't that be better?
So, nobody has to wait, meanwhile others can use it an have fun with, whilewe has to watch them.

I understand why they do not mass release a new item. If it crashes a game or two ok, but if it crashes everyones. Or if a gli tch with the new feature makes an unrepairable mistake, deleting one island ok, but everyones.

They really need to beta test first. But there also has to be an end date too. This no answer no update, no end date is not right.

shaynanep
05-11-13, 11:31 PM
I can understand they need to test stuffs before releasing it has been so long that would be great now if it would be released to everyone with a very short time for the quests and battle arena for we unselected beta testers who are waiting for quite a long time now :) some way to catch up

MariellaAmsler
05-12-13, 06:00 AM
I understand why they do not mass release a new item. If it crashes a game or two ok, but if it crashes everyones. Or if a gli tch with the new feature makes an unrepairable mistake, deleting one island ok, but everyones.

They really need to beta test first. But there also has to be an end date too. This no answer no update, no end date is not right.

Sure they need to test but it's not really fair for them, where never get picked for these beta tests :(

kwhales
05-12-13, 06:14 AM
Sure they need to test but it's not really fair for them, where never get picked for these beta tests :(

Well, there is millions of players, so chances of getting picked are very slim. Would be kind of interesting to know exactly how many games are pick for beta testing. 1%, 10% ???

dark8karma
05-12-13, 01:08 PM
This "dragon outpost" is just a big hoax ive u ask me, being doing sumarai quest from day one and still dont have a single piece. I loose more money putting my Landworm Dragon in the outpost, then anything i get back....
Lately ive bein trying the gold, crops & mystic map quest only to receive 150 food or maybe 1000 coins...
Thrust me ure better of without the quest outpost. I doubt ive its ever bein tweeked... and all TL does is bring more beta-test stuff out...
Tweek it or delete it!

MariellaAmsler
05-12-13, 01:18 PM
This "dragon outpost" is just a big hoax ive u ask me, being doing sumarai quest from day one and still dont have a single piece. I loose more money putting my Landworm Dragon in the outpost, then anything i get back....
Lately ive bein trying the gold, crops & mystic map quest only to receive 150 food or maybe 1000 coins...
Thrust me ure better of without the quest outpost. I doubt ive its ever bein tweeked... and all TL does is bring more beta-test stuff out...
Tweek it or delete it!

hmm this isn't very good.. but I read from players that loves this quests and have fun with it.. wish I could test it too.. ='(
I'm wondering too how many players are selected and if these are always the same or every time different?

RotomGuy
05-12-13, 01:29 PM
Tweek it or delete it!

I'm sure when it is released globally, that more quests will be added. And besides it is based on luck, just like breeding.

dark8karma
05-12-13, 01:55 PM
I'm sure when it is released globally, that more quests will be added. And besides it is based on luck, just like breeding.

Luck?? Lmao its easier to score a diamond dragon then get a single "samurai piece' luck has nothin to do with it...
Its a poor attempt on TL's behalve to make ppl BUY this stuff/dragon. Well im not falling for it im donne whit buying gold, just like the spinning wheel.. Ive had around 60 fails (between 3 devices)! One word: HOAX

LilMzB4Life
05-12-13, 07:28 PM
I have seen numerous players that have the Outpost and Battle Arena.

Oliver118
05-12-13, 10:16 PM

I'm gonna update my game today, in the hope that level 52 is enough to get me into the Beta testing. Please TL, have mercy on me!

amnesiaNo9
05-13-13, 12:27 PM
When will we all be getting this!!??

aceblade
05-13-13, 12:33 PM
Must still be buggy if they haven't mass released. Don't worry. Beta testing isn't all that it's cracked up to be. We'll get it eventually.
:)

amnesiaNo9
05-13-13, 12:36 PM
Must still be buggy if they haven't mass released. Don't worry. Beta testing isn't all that it's cracked up to be. We'll get it eventually.

Yeah thought that 2 months ago after the 1st month had gone by, lol. Doesn't really bother me as much as the arena one does, guessing it will be next year when we get that! Just the who "no information" that bugs me, don't even care about their customers ��

lollipop_rp
05-13-13, 02:52 PM
Next year?
(I have the outpost but by a year ppl will get over the game without equal game rights lol)

tdogg73
05-15-13, 05:01 PM
I have been playing since the game came out. I have an IPhone4 and I don't have spin wheel, outpost, or arena. I also still can't get a diamond dragon. Patience is wearing thin

DragonTan1
05-15-13, 05:04 PM
I'm gonna update my game today, in the hope that level 52 is enough to get me into the Beta testing. Please TL, have mercy on me!

Lol xD

1cherryblossom
05-16-13, 06:12 PM
Does the gold earned from the quest count towards the 20 gold from neighbors, or are they separate?

midnightmeerkat
05-16-13, 06:23 PM
Does the gold earned from the quest count towards the 20 gold from neighbors, or are they separate?

It will be separate

DragonTan1
05-16-13, 06:32 PM
Can you only get the Sword from Justice and the other 3 pieces from Landworm? Or can both of them get all 4 pieces and can you get 2 of the same piece?

scottyhaha
05-16-13, 06:39 PM
Can you only get the Sword from Justice and the other 3 pieces from Landworm? Or can both of them get all 4 pieces and can you get 2 of the same piece?

Landworm will only gives the other 3 pieces and justice only gives sword

DragonTan1
05-16-13, 06:43 PM
Landworm will only gives the other 3 pieces and justice only gives sword

Thanks, I've been using Justice and all he gives me are stupid Lotus O_o

mikeclit
05-16-13, 07:32 PM
I can totally see this coming out and than Landworm becoming limited so you can't complete the quest.

Olena
05-17-13, 02:20 AM
I can totally see this coming out and than Landworm becoming limited so you can't complete the quest.
I don't think that Landworm will be limited. These quests are still beta test and it have to come to all players at some point. So, this dragon will stay for sure ( but I can't say the same about forestfire).

mica4817
05-18-13, 03:41 PM
This Quest Outpost is a joke. I have it on my iPhone & I waste 50,000-100,000 coins on the Samurai Dragon parts & all I ever get is food. Get food or coins on any of the quest & that's just not fun :( What good is it when you will not get what you need?

DragonTan1
05-18-13, 03:44 PM
This Quest Outpost is a joke. I have it on my iPhone & I waste 50,000-100,000 coins on the Samurai Dragon parts & all I ever get is food. Get food or coins on any of the quest & that's just not fun :( What good is it when you will not get what you need?

I got 50k much better than the 3 in a row Lotus I got lol

lmac10
05-21-13, 03:16 PM
Still no word on the full release hey? starting to think it's never going to happen.

emc420
05-21-13, 08:26 PM
Still don't have this !!!

goddessnikole
05-22-13, 02:48 AM
You're welcome! Just to be clear though, you do not have to expand to the Quest Outpost in order to use it. If you're just talking about expanding to it in order to decorate the area around the Quest Outpost, to celebrate its arrival with flowers of all colors and noble hedges, then please carry on :)

Nope, dragons of any level can go on Dragon Quests, so long as they're the right dragon for the job. Players do have to be level 11 in order to access the Quest Outpost, however.

Thanks for the questions!

I am playing on iOS latest update and have not received the questing outpost at all, is there a certain goal that must be met first?

mrarfan
05-22-13, 03:52 AM
I'm a Beta Tester for the Quest Outpost but not for the Arena...

SamKanj
05-23-13, 02:04 PM
Come one.. It's been out for more than 2 months.. Some people have already crafted the Samurai dragon.
When is it going to be released for all? :(

kooky panda
05-23-13, 02:40 PM
I am playing on iOS latest update and have not received the questing outpost at all, is there a certain goal that must be met first?
Read post 1 for information on who currently has this feature.

MazReptile
05-23-13, 04:34 PM
Yeah when is this coming to all iOS players?? I feel like I'm missing out on it, I would rather have quests than battle arena tbh

DragonTan1
05-23-13, 05:08 PM
Yeah when is this coming to all iOS players?? I feel like I'm missing out on it, I would rather have quests than battle arena tbh

The arena is much better, but the reward for completing quests is much better.

Samurai > Leviathan

AzHadz
05-24-13, 06:56 PM
Hello everyone, I'm really excited. I'm fairly new to this game, level 14, but I got the quest outpost! I can't afford much besides the fire dragon quests but it is a lot of fun and I've received 22 gold and some coins and food. This seems like an awesome new part of the game and from what I've read, there are all kinds of other new things that some people have!
But at the same time I'm concerned and torn about whether I should have gotten it?
From what I understand this and a lot of the other new features have been out for along time but aren't available to some yet, or at all? I understand this one and some others have been in Beta testing for 2 months and will be released to everyone someday, but shouldn't higher level players who have been waiting all that time have gotten it before me? That would seem more fair.
I have also read somewhere on here that there are some people who have been waiting a lot longer than that for stuff I got even earlier and don't have any use for yet, buildings for something. There was someone even asking people to stop using them until everyone had them. I know this is a game and all but that kinda seems "right" to me since we need to work together to play it. I don't know. So I am torn between how much fun the outpost is for me and what seems like the right thing to do. Is there someone who can help me decide?

DragonTan1
05-24-13, 08:35 PM
Hello everyone, I'm really excited. I'm fairly new to this game, level 14, but I got the quest outpost! I can't afford much besides the fire dragon quests but it is a lot of fun and I've received 22 gold and some coins and food. This seems like an awesome new part of the game and from what I've read, there are all kinds of other new things that some people have!
But at the same time I'm concerned and torn about whether I should have gotten it?
From what I understand this and a lot of the other new features have been out for along time but aren't available to some yet, or at all? I understand this one and some others have been in Beta testing for 2 months and will be released to everyone someday, but shouldn't higher level players who have been waiting all that time have gotten it before me? That would seem more fair.
I have also read somewhere on here that there are some people who have been waiting a lot longer than that for stuff I got even earlier and don't have any use for yet, buildings for something. There was someone even asking people to stop using them until everyone had them. I know this is a game and all but that kinda seems "right" to me since we need to work together to play it. I don't know. So I am torn between how much fun the outpost is for me and what seems like the right thing to do. Is there someone who can help me decide?

Just be happy you have it and continue to enjoy it. I'm sure the people who don't have it yet would like you to. Stop using it just because others don't have it?! That's just stupid.. TL will release it to every iOS player eventually.

It's actually odd that somebody at level 14 would have so many questions about why others don't have it... When I know any other new player would be asking "How do I get a Diamond?" etc. Very odd indeed lol

AzHadz
05-24-13, 08:47 PM
Oh I didn't do something right again?! I keep messing up and it's you that I end up bothering. I didn't mean to ask the wrong questions here. I read everything I could so I wouldn't put it in the wrong place and I thought this was it. But everyone seems so happy and having fun with this quest and the battles that have them, but I just started and can't understand why I deserve them and others don't. I guess I shouldn't be asking things until I know how things work properly. I'll just read and keep quiet, I'm sorry.

DragonTan1
05-24-13, 08:51 PM
Oh I didn't do something right again?! I keep messing up and it's you that I end up bothering. I didn't mean to ask the wrong questions here. I read everything I could so I wouldn't put it in the wrong place and I thought this was it. But everyone seems so happy and having fun with this quest and the battles that have them, but I just started and can't understand why I deserve them and others don't. I guess I shouldn't be asking things until I know how things work properly. I'll just read and keep quiet, I'm sorry.

Lol! WTH did I just read?!! XD

AzHadz
05-24-13, 08:57 PM
Lol! WTH did I just read?!! XD

What did I say that was wrong this time? You have been helping me with so much! So I was saying sorry for bothering you with dumb questions that I asked wrong

awsumum
05-24-13, 09:36 PM
What did I say that was wrong this time? You have been helping me with so much! So I was saying sorry for bothering you with dumb questions that I asked wrong

Aww, hun! I'm sure you haven't done anything wrong, except for maybe being so concerned with those of us without features you have! I wish TL would concentrate on releasing battle arena/quest outpost too, but I'm very happy for those players that are lucky enough to have it! Congratulations, and enjoy the game! You'll be frustrated all too soon, don't you worry, lol

AzHadz
05-24-13, 10:03 PM
I don't know any more! All I wanted to do was feel comfortable enjoying the quest outpost, and now I feel worse. Maybe this isn't the game for me.

phonglinh2383
05-24-13, 10:58 PM
i want have it, how to have dragon quest

pegasus14
05-25-13, 12:06 PM
I don't know any more! All I wanted to do was feel comfortable enjoying the quest outpost, and now I feel worse. Maybe this isn't the game for me.

I wouldn't feel too bad if I were you. I am level 94 with no quest outpost, but definitely bear no ill will towards you or anyone also that was lucky enough to get the feature regardless of level. TL is who should feel bad here for their inequality throughout the game for this and various other features. Almost everything is distributed seemingly at random. IMO you should continue playing if you enjoy the game and go ahead and use the quest outpost. In this game, sometimes you're lucky enoug to receive the features and sometimes not. This time, enjoy your good fortune. Knowing how things are, I'm sure eventually you will find yourself lacking a different new feature you really want that many others have.

rujiphorn
05-25-13, 12:57 PM

Me too, I would like to have it as well...!!!

maguar
05-25-13, 05:23 PM

Me too, I would like to have it as well...!!!

It's only released to a small number of iOS accounts got testing. If you don't have it now you'll have to wait for the general release.

the8storms
05-26-13, 12:47 AM
When will the larger release come??

lmac10
05-26-13, 05:49 PM
As a player without this feature, I'm quite happy for those who did get this feature to continue to enjoy it. This enables me to live vicariously through you lol :)

s_lynne
05-26-13, 06:17 PM
It's only released to a small number of iOS accounts got testing. If you don't have it now you'll have to wait for the general release.

Aaaannndddddd, when exactly is it supposed to be released to the rest of us? Still waiting!!!!!!

Oliver118
05-29-13, 01:16 AM

Which could take months, Maguar. It reminds of Castle story, because in that game we'll only have a major update at the end of June.

Candy3030
05-29-13, 01:10 PM
Hello moderators....
Dose anyone think we will all be playing the same game anytime soon?????
This dragon quest feature has been out way past a couple of days! It looks like its working just fine for others , yet still nothing!!! BETA TESTING??
Jezzzzz , are we ever gonna get these features???
Is anybody home?????

Candy3030
05-29-13, 01:12 PM

General release?? Which is??
What the heck is going on with these new features??

RotomGuy
05-29-13, 01:18 PM
Guys, don't blame the mods... They are likely as badly uninformed as we are. Come on TL, there is obviously no visible bugs, release them already.

memegurl95
05-29-13, 06:52 PM
I want to do it but where do I update it at?

lmac10
05-29-13, 06:55 PM
I want to do it but where do I update it at?

its not an update its a feature in beta testing stage, if you don't have it you won't get it until its fully released (if your on IOS I think) and no one knows when that will be

DragonsGlen
05-30-13, 09:24 AM
Oh. TeamLava's programmer will release it just as soon as she gets caught up all the advertisements that she has to do.

funnyrandomness5112
05-30-13, 09:37 AM
Can you Change the LAndworm Quest to a different Dragon. Like Forestfire? XD

teogionia
05-31-13, 12:45 PM
Collecting pieces are like chasing diamonds, i am really tired getting coins and blossoms, no sword just got 2 steel 2 month ago and thats it, never did any quest but the ones for samurai, TL rename status of samurai dragon its ULTRA RARE

Oliver118
05-31-13, 12:48 PM
Grrr..I'm so unlucky! I didn't get included for the Dragon Quests or the Battle arena! TL, when are you issuing a full release?

belbar22
05-31-13, 03:07 PM
Can you Change the LAndworm Quest to a different Dragon. Like Forestfire? XD

Totally agree. I can't get the justice dragon on the account that has this feature. Also sending out a land worm for 24 hours over the last 6 weeks has only netted by pathetically small amounts of food, coins I don't need and the odd lotus blossom. Losing interest in it now.

emc420
05-31-13, 04:11 PM
Can you roll out this feature to everyone...still don't have this feature...

Oliver118
05-31-13, 11:53 PM
Can you Change the LAndworm Quest to a different Dragon. Like Forestfire?
XD

I don't think you can. You know what, I'm so jealous! So many people have the Battle Arena or Quest Outpost, and some are lucky enough to have both, but others (like me) are incredibly unlucky to have none! TL, next time you release a BETA testing feature in DS, please include me (especially if it's something fun) and I promise to move up at least three levels in all of my games (if not, 5!!):D Please!!!

Oliver118
05-31-13, 11:54 PM
Totally agree. I can't get the justice dragon on the account that has this feature. Also sending out a land worm for 24 hours over the last 6 weeks has only netted by pathetically small amounts of food, coins I don't need and the odd lotus blossom. Losing interest in it now.

You'll need them for the Lotus dragon. It's a shame you couldn't get the Battle Arena!:(

DragonTan1
06-01-13, 12:41 AM
You'll need them for the Lotus dragon. It's a shame you couldn't get the Battle Arena!:(

He can just ask for Lotus from his neighbours. I too am only getting food and coins off Justice, been trying for weeks.

DragonTan1
06-01-13, 05:51 PM
I finally got the sword!!

http://i.imgur.com/mBYRVTq.jpg

Happy days lol now I need to send Landworm in there!

lmac10
06-01-13, 05:54 PM

Congrats!!!!!!

DragonTan1
06-01-13, 06:03 PM
Congrats!!!!!!

lunarbunny
06-03-13, 06:21 AM

Congratulations! I've been trying for over six weeks straight of going for the sword. So far I only have 2 pieces of steel. I have a neighbor that has 2 samurai! Don't know how she did it. :)

belbar22
06-03-13, 06:55 AM
He can just ask for Lotus from his neighbours. I too am only getting food and coins off Justice, been trying for weeks.

He is a she FYI lol.

DragonTan1
06-03-13, 07:26 AM
Congratulations! I've been trying for over six weeks straight of going for the sword. So far I only have 2 pieces of steel. I have a neighbor that has 2 samurai! Don't know how she did it. :)

Thanks, I was expecting coins lol I was shocked when I saw the sword. I'm not in a rush to get Samurai because I have no idea where he will live! Good luck. How long did it take you to get those pieces? I have tried on and off and don't have any yet.

He is a she FYI lol.

Lol ok

lunarbunny
06-03-13, 09:56 AM
Thanks, I was expecting coins lol I was shocked when I saw the sword. I'm not in a rush to get Samurai because I have no idea where he will live! Good luck. How long did it take you to get those pieces? I have tried on and off and don't have any yet.

Lol ok

I got the the two pieces of steel kind of early on, prob within the first three weeks of getting the quests. So I was like oh, ok maybe this will be fun! It is fun, but nothing else since. I do the gold quests just to try and break the losing streak. Still no sword but its there, my Justice is on the quest right now!

Oliver118
06-03-13, 10:00 AM
Why do I never get anything minimally fun?

carlsbad69
06-03-13, 05:45 PM
Curiosity question...why are people getting battle arena before Dragon Quests?

Baraze
06-03-13, 05:55 PM
Curiosity question...why are people getting battle arena before Dragon Quests?

Good question! I want the outpost way more than the arena. But beggars can't be choosy they say, so ill keep my mouth shut. For now.....

scottyhaha
06-03-13, 05:56 PM
Good question and no one can answer that

carlsbad69
06-03-13, 06:03 PM
Good question and no one can answer that

Sure they can...someone at TeamLava can most assuredly answer this question. But will they?

DragonTan1
06-03-13, 06:05 PM
Good question! I want the outpost way more than the arena. But beggars can't be choosy they say, so ill keep my mouth shut. For now.....

Trust me, arena is much better... Getting to battle is fun. Quest you use once a day, if you're going for Samurai and is boring especially when all you get is coins and Lotus.

scottyhaha
06-03-13, 06:06 PM
Trust me, arena is much better... Getting to battle is fun. Quest you use once a day, if you're going for Samurai and is boring especially when all you get is coins and Lotus.

I got outpost on my noob acct I sent fire dragon out and it give me 20 gold a few times

DragonTan1
06-03-13, 06:09 PM
I got outpost on my noob acct I sent fire dragon out and it give me 20 gold a few times

I think I used Fire once and got one gold. I've only been trying for the Samurai pieces but I'll definitely be using Fire a lot once I get all the pieces lol

scottyhaha
06-03-13, 06:16 PM
Sure they can...someone at TeamLava can most assuredly answer this question. But will they?

Why will they answer?? They never answer to anything.

kutty4
06-03-13, 08:15 PM
On the day I get the Battle Arena I received the last piece for Samurai. Now 36 hr craft time. 😄

scottyhaha
06-03-13, 08:21 PM
Lucky you, now can I use/borrow your outpost?

lmac10
06-03-13, 08:47 PM
Well I'm thrilled that it looks like the battle arena looks as though it has been released to all IOS however I am surprised that the quests haven't been released since it went into testing first and it doesn't seem like the quests feature would be as complicated as the battle arena? I honestly thought this would be released first?

kutty4
06-03-13, 09:35 PM
Lucky you, now can I use/borrow your outpost?

I wish you could! �� I sold Fairy, Fire, Magic to clear up habitats now I need them for quests. Oh well, glad what I was after is finally over with.

NouraMoh
06-04-13, 12:59 AM
Ok got the Arena last night
I'm crafting my Leviathan right now

When will I have this Quest thingy ?!!
I want a shot at Samurai :)

matinoisy
06-04-13, 01:50 AM
i got battle test . but i want quest too
how can i get quest ? plz plz plz

mrarfan
06-04-13, 02:21 AM
Anybody knows what dragon should I use to defeat a level 14 Unicorn? I don't have Diamond yet..
TL! Pls make it fair! Don't just ask people to use Gold to get everything done perfectly! I know you guys are asking us to use the Ultimate Attack to win while battling! And 6Hrs for healing dragons is too much!

mrarfan
06-04-13, 02:22 AM
i got battle test . but i want quest too
how can i get quest ? plz plz plz

Quest Outpost is only for some Beta Testers which is not all players receive it yet :)

awsumum
06-04-13, 02:43 AM
Ok got the Arena last night
I'm crafting my Leviathan right now

When will I have this Quest thingy ?!!
I want a shot at Samurai :)

Me too! Leviathan and samurai are the only two I'm missing! I got battle arena today, up to 54 pearls. Well done NouraMoh :)

NouraMoh
06-04-13, 02:54 AM
Me too! Leviathan and samurai are the only two I'm missing! I got battle arena today, up to 54 pearls. Well done NouraMoh :)

Thank you so much sweetie
Call me Nora :)

matinoisy
06-04-13, 06:21 AM
when every one will get it

scottyhaha
06-04-13, 06:40 AM
Idk some of my other accts didn't get it yet

kwhales
06-04-13, 07:08 PM
I just got the quest goal but not the questing portal. I shut down my game but still nothing.

Candy3030
06-04-13, 07:08 PM
Ok , I just got this feature and it brings me to buildings to get the outpost, but , nothing is there??

Can someone please help me out :(

Candy3030
06-04-13, 07:09 PM
I just got the quest goal but not the questing portal. I shut down my game but still nothing.

Same here :(

lmac10
06-04-13, 07:10 PM

Me too!!! Just got a goal but no quest portal, I shut down the game and reopened but still nothing

athena238
06-04-13, 07:10 PM

Same for me ....

kwhales
06-04-13, 07:11 PM
Hopefully tomorrow. It would be nice if someone from TL would make announcements about stuff like this.

Grumpy0491
06-04-13, 07:11 PM
Me too

scottyhaha
06-04-13, 07:13 PM
Me too... Im trying to instill ds again and see what happen

scottyhaha
06-04-13, 07:15 PM
The goal is there but not the outpost.

wishfulthinking13
06-04-13, 07:16 PM
I'm just glad that I'm not going crazy and missing something. It prompts for the market and then I get nothing. Just sucks that we have to buy the outpost when all the beta testers got it for free.... Hope it's not going to cost us gold to build.

GDude118
06-04-13, 07:17 PM
I got a goal! But no outpost yet. I'm going to check again. :)

megaloos
06-04-13, 07:17 PM
Ok , I just got this feature and it brings me to buildings to get the outpost, but , nothing is there??

Can someone please help me out :(

The quest challenge just popped up on my iOS game. Also without quest hut. It's not as if this game wasn't frustrating enough!

knj00
06-04-13, 07:21 PM
This must be an accidental goal release. Maybe we will get the Outpost soon.

elwood99
06-04-13, 07:22 PM
I hope they would released the outpost. I have been waiting for such a long time

GDude118
06-04-13, 07:24 PM
Maybe they turned on the goal first and are now in the process of turning on the hut? Hopefully.

Baraze
06-04-13, 07:24 PM
Oh my gosh, don't do this to me! I squealed like a little girl when I saw the goal popup. What's going on? Do not tease me like this. I want it, I want it, I want!

evangelina812
06-04-13, 07:25 PM
The quest challenge just popped up on my iOS game. Also without quest hut. It's not as if this game wasn't frustrating enough!

Same here! It's like, "Start your quests!" and "Venture into the Volcano!", but then I click "Quest", and it takes me to the building section of the market (empty). And I know from talking to a TL staff member that I was one of the ones to get the quest outpost. I restarted my device and still nothing happened! So what's going on?

NouraMoh
06-04-13, 07:31 PM
Omg!
Almost had a heart attack!!!
Got the goal
Where's my post ?!!!
Nothing in my market!!

My goddeness
TL guys are aiming to please aren't they ?!
Arena AND Quest ?!!
I'm in DS heaven :)

midnightmeerkat
06-04-13, 07:33 PM
Omg!
Got the goal
Where's my post ?!!!
Nothing in my market!!

My goddeness
Arena AND Quest ?!!
Just need the quest outpost now... Can't wait *happy dance*

NouraMoh
06-04-13, 07:35 PM
It's 5:30am here but I'm not going to sleep until I make sure I got the outpost

Baraze
06-04-13, 07:37 PM
Omg!
Got the goal
Where's my post ?!!!
Nothing in my market!!

My goddeness
Arena AND Quest ?!!

I know! My heart is about ready to jump out of my chest. It's like Xmas and an early birthday all wrapped into one. Then opening your gifts and finding the box empty.

Baraze
06-04-13, 07:38 PM
Same here! It's like, "Start your quests!" and "Venture into the Volcano!", but then I click "Quest", and it takes me to the building section of the market (empty). And I know from talking to a TL staff member that I was one of the ones to get the quest outpost. I restarted my device and still nothing happened! So what's going on?

Did you email or send a PM? We're you told you were chosen "right now"? It would be weird for so many of us to get this goal by accident. Something is going on.

evangelina812
06-04-13, 07:44 PM
Did you email or send a PM? We're you told you were chosen "right now"? It would be weird for so many of us to get this goal by accident. Something is going on.

Yes, I just sent a PM to both Maguar and Kooky Panda. I think that you're right, and it's finally released publicly, but there are just some technical difficulties that TL is having. The reason I thought that I might be one of the Beta testers was that I wrote to TL about how I really wanted to be one. But yes, it does seem weird that so many of us are getting it, yet no one can open it.

HenryLucky1
06-04-13, 07:47 PM
Yes, I just sent a PM to both Maguar and Kooky Panda. I think that you're right, and it's finally released publicly, but there are just some technical difficulties that TL is having. The reason I thought that I might be one of the Beta testers was that I wrote to TL about how I really wanted to be one. But yes, it does seem weird that so many of us are getting it, yet no one can open it.

Must be you sent it to Mr.Turtle! He's online now!!

NouraMoh
06-04-13, 07:52 PM
I know! My heart is about ready to jump out of my chest. It's like Xmas and an early birthday all wrapped into one. Then opening your gifts and finding the box empty.

It's good news though!
At least we know they're seriously working on it
I'm happy about that :)

rene2222
06-04-13, 07:52 PM
Hi, I got a quest popped up this morning....A quest for Venture to the Volcano. But I don't seem to see any thing new or building in my game. Can offer help please? Thank you in advance.

evangelina812
06-04-13, 07:53 PM
Must be you sent it to Mr.Turtle! He's online now!!

THanks! I just sent one to him!

DragonTan1
06-04-13, 07:56 PM
Omg!
Got the goal
Where's my post ?!!!
Nothing in my market!!

My goddeness
Arena AND Quest ?!!

Did you check your album to see if Samurai was there? Anyway I think you'll get the quest on Thursday, hopefully later.

eboats
06-04-13, 07:58 PM
Got the quest but no outpost

jovanisto
06-04-13, 07:59 PM
Same for me. Got the goal, market empty. Forced closed the fame, reopened, nothing. I think we have to be patient. Will probably be here by Thursday.

AraRaider
06-04-13, 08:00 PM
Okay I just got the quests for the outpost, & then I got the venture to the volcano quest...so then I tap the button that says "quest" it brings me to the buildings menu but it ends up being empty. I've tried closing & restarting dragon story numerous times but nothing I do makes the quest outpost show up in the buildings section so that I can purchase & build it. What do I do??? How come I'm only getting the quests for the outpost, but not able to actually get the outpost building itself?? Can someone please help me with this? My storm8 ID is: araraider

elwood99
06-04-13, 08:02 PM
Did you check your album to see if Samurai was there? Anyway I think you'll get the quest on Thursday, hopefully later.

Saw samurai dragon. I think there is some glitch to releasing it to everybody. Justhave to wait till they fix it

scottyhaha
06-04-13, 08:02 PM

It's in my album and market

AraRaider
06-04-13, 08:04 PM
Judging by the numerous recent posts on here...it appears that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. Oooooohhh I hope it will work soon! I've been wanting the quest outpost for a LONG time!

By the way, if anyone wants a friendly neighbor that visits, sends maps, blossoms & gifts daily feel free to add me! My storm8 ID is: araraider

NouraMoh
06-04-13, 08:04 PM

Yes DT
I got Samurai in my album
So cute as a baby :)

FrozenTurtle
06-04-13, 08:06 PM
Hey everyone! I've let the team know about this little hiccup. Hopefully it will be resolved shortly. I'll update you as soon as I hear something. :)

Baraze
06-04-13, 08:07 PM
Hey everyone! I've let the team know about this little hiccup. Hopefully it will be resolved shortly. I'll update you as soon as I hear something. :)

Yay! Thanks.

AraRaider
06-04-13, 08:08 PM
The samurai dragon is in my album as well, even though I wasn't specifically asked. What happens on Thursday?

Candy3030
06-04-13, 08:08 PM

Thank you :) :)

matchbox222
06-04-13, 08:09 PM
Me too

NouraMoh
06-04-13, 08:11 PM
Ok Mr. turtle
Thank you for letting us know :)

*waiting patiently*

dapplefur
06-04-13, 08:12 PM
My quest outpost is now visable.

amnesiaNo9
06-04-13, 08:13 PM
Yep got the quests but no outpost, yay, finally getting it today hopefully!! Excellent news and right after the arena, so happy, lol

Candy3030
06-04-13, 08:14 PM
Yay!! I got it now... Go check everyone ;)

HenryLucky1
06-04-13, 08:15 PM
Judging by the numerous recent posts on here...it appears that I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. Oooooohhh I hope it will work soon! I've been wanting the quest outpost for a LONG time!

By the way, if anyone wants a friendly neighbor that visits, sends maps, blossoms & gifts daily feel free to add me! My storm8 ID is: araraider
Me too! If you've been wanting it for a long time, then I've been wanting it for a very very very long time..

NouraMoh
06-04-13, 08:15 PM
Woooohooooo
Got it !!!!!
Samurai dragon.. I'm coming to get you :)

funnyrandomness5112
06-04-13, 08:17 PM
Woooohooooo
Got it !!!!!

Bahaha I would try for samurai and I was pin the test but I diss t have landworm or justice but I couldn't! ����

matinoisy
06-04-13, 08:17 PM
hahaha

FrozenTurtle
06-04-13, 08:18 PM

Everyone on iOS playing Dragon Story 1.3 and above, please force close and restart your game. :)

melina6218
I got the mission, but don't hace the building

NouraMoh
Do we all have the same prices for speeding ?!
I just sent my Justice out, it says 22 hours, 66 gold to speed

Anybody got something different ?

kwhales
06-04-13, 08:19 PM
Just sent fire out on his first mission. Yay.

NouraMoh
06-04-13, 08:20 PM
Bahaha I would try for samurai and I was pin the test but I diss t have landworm or justice but I couldn't! ����

Got 127/127 dragons
That won't be a problem for me :)

HenryLucky1
06-04-13, 08:21 PM
Everyone on iOS playing Dragon Story 1.3 and above, please force close and restart your game. :)

You should change this thread name

FrozenTurtle
06-04-13, 08:22 PM
You should change this thread name

Way ahead of you ;)

evangelina812
06-04-13, 08:27 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to go with my fairy dragon to find crafting gemstones!!!

Grumpy0491
06-04-13, 08:28 PM
Mine is there now!!!!!

HenryLucky1
06-04-13, 08:28 PM
Way ahead of you ;)

Wow, so quick!
Next time I want you to change it to New feature overview: Dragon Quests [Android] ;)

Baraze
06-04-13, 08:32 PM
Yes! Got it! But Boo! My justice is in the den for the next 18 hours. My landworm is healing. I don't have a fire or magic dragon. So fairy it shall be. From now on justice and landworm is retired from fighting. This is awesome!

Baraze
06-04-13, 08:33 PM
And just in the nick of time, when my iPod touch arrives tomorrow. I'm a happy camper if no one can tell.

pegasus14
06-04-13, 08:52 PM
No luck yet. Got the goal, no building even though I restarted a couple of times. Sad.

pegasus14
06-04-13, 08:53 PM
Spoke too soon. Third time's the charm.

GDude118
06-04-13, 08:58 PM
I got the quest building!!! Bring me back some gold my wonderful fire dragon!!!

angellahg
06-04-13, 09:33 PM
Yes! Got it! But Boo! My justice is in the den for the next 18 hours. My landworm is healing. I don't have a fire or magic dragon. So fairy it shall be. From now on justice and landworm is retired from fighting. This is awesome!
I just realized I dont have a landworm...what..how!

Sugarbabie101
06-04-13, 09:50 PM
I got this quest today too...was SOOOO excited...just to find when I hit the quest button, no building will load. Idk if I'm supposed to be able to buy it or if it's just supposed to show up or what...either way it's a bug & I hope it gets fixed FAST!!

amnesiaNo9
06-04-13, 09:54 PM
YAY, finally!!!! Lol, that sword wielding ninja samurai will be mine, might try for 2 so they can have a sword fight, lol

FrozenTurtle
06-04-13, 10:21 PM
I got this quest today too...was SOOOO excited...just to find when I hit the quest button, no building will load. Idk if I'm supposed to be able to buy it or if it's just supposed to show up or what...either way it's a bug & I hope it gets fixed FAST!!

It should already be fixed. Please try force closing and restarting your app.

Oliver118
06-04-13, 10:37 PM
It turns out I've got the Battle Arena, it just didn't show up when I first updated my game!

awsumum
06-04-13, 10:40 PM
Woooohooooo
Got it !!!!!

Lol! Go Nora! :) I got it too, but had to pick kids up from school, so slightly behind you! Still battling for leviathan, now sending appropriate dragons on quests, gotta get that samurai!

Oliver118
06-04-13, 10:44 PM
Go awsumum! You can do it! Don't you worry a bit!

RotomGuy
06-04-13, 11:01 PM
Loving these two releases :)

rene2222
06-04-13, 11:17 PM
yeah, I have the quest already.....

awsumum
06-04-13, 11:58 PM
Go awsumum! You can do it! Don't you worry a bit!

Aw! I love you forum people, so nice :) thankyou Oliver118, you are such a sweetie. I'll definitely get ol' samurai thanks to all your well wishes. Hoping you have a wonderful day

demonghoul
06-05-13, 02:56 AM
Yay. Got the Quest Outpost today.
Hopefully we'll see more Quests we can go on at some stage. :)

Just some ideas...

Goblin Dragon/Quest for Gold
Mirage Dragon (? or some other Dragon)/Quest for Crafting Supplies (ie. Aether Dust, Spell Scrolls, Lotus Blossom)

lollipop_rp
06-05-13, 04:40 AM
Well, fire already gets gold ^^

eboats
06-05-13, 05:03 AM
Got it this morning

picklylily
06-05-13, 05:05 AM
Yey! Got the Quests! Finally! :3
Now if I could only get Landworm. Lol
Still so happy though! :)

OlkaDragons
06-05-13, 05:40 AM
Got the Quests today.
Sent Magic for crops, it returns with 800 apples. 800 food for 6 hours and 6380 (5000+6*230) coins - not bad!
Sent Fire for gold - returns just with 2000 сoins. No profit, no loss...

funnyrandomness5112
06-05-13, 06:10 AM
Just Sent out my Justice.. Bring me back A Sword, Pyro!

thelenne
06-05-13, 06:33 AM
Are we on Android gonna get it, and when are we FINALLY getting the crafting en album?

stuckyz
06-05-13, 07:40 AM
So I know I can send out dragons of any level, however, does a higher level dragon have a better chance of bringing back rare rewards?

scottyhaha
06-05-13, 08:07 AM
So I know I can send out dragons of any level, however, does a higher level dragon have a better chance of bringing back rare rewards?

I don't think lvl matter. It's just luck.

DragonTan1
06-05-13, 08:44 AM

I don't know but my Justice and Landworm are level 10 and Justice brought back a Sword... Landworm just likes to bring back coins. I would say use level 10 but no proof it's best.

belbar22
06-05-13, 09:12 AM
I don't think lvl matter. It's just luck.

I also think it is luck. I have sent my level 10 dragon out about 30 times on my 2nd game and I have only had pathetically small amounts of food, coins and the odd lotus blossom. I now have it on my first account so will see if I fair any better. Not holding my breath.

belbar22
06-05-13, 09:13 AM
I mean landworm.

Akkarin95
06-05-13, 10:22 AM
I got my Quest Outpost today ^^ I can't belive they actually take me to tests :D I send my Island Dragon to quest and it give me one mystic map ;]

aceblade
06-05-13, 10:26 AM
Really enjoying the Dragon Quests. Love the animation of my dragon entering a portal too.

DragonTan1
06-05-13, 10:27 AM
I got my Quest Outpost today ^^ I can't belive they actually take me to tests :D I send my Island Dragon to quest and it give me one mystic map ;]

It's no longer a test, all iOS users have it now. :p

krisypie1
06-05-13, 11:29 AM
Anybody else having problems with there trading post? Ever since I got the quest (yesterday) I can't collect my trade, I click on it and collect it, then a few second later it starts processing and it's back for me to collect again. I have forced closed, shut down my IPAD, and deleted the game and downloaded it again, nothing is working.

DragonTan1
06-05-13, 11:52 AM
Anybody else having problems with there trading post? Ever since I got the quest (yesterday) I can't collect my trade, I click on it and collect it, then a few second later it starts processing and it's back for me to collect again. I have forced closed, shut down my IPAD, and deleted the game and downloaded it again, nothing is working.

That happened to me on the trading portal but it fixed itself, you might have to email TL.

roni122285
06-05-13, 04:45 PM
Now that all ios players have the quest outpost the number of neighbors I can visit has greatly dimnished. I'm on kindle and almost every neighbor who has this makes me force close my game. Sigh .... oh well I guess

kwhales
06-05-13, 04:49 PM
Now that all ios players have the quest outpost the number of neighbors I can visit has greatly dimnished. I'm on kindle and almost every neighbor who has this makes me force close my game. Sigh .... oh well I guess

Yeah, I was thinking that this would be a problem for my kindle neighbors too. Mass release of both features greatly reduces the visits our kinkle neighbors can do.

Please fix this TL. It's not right.

carlsbad69
06-05-13, 04:59 PM
Yeah, I was thinking that this would be a problem for my kindle neighbors too. Mass release of both features greatly reduces the visits our kinkle neighbors can do.

Please fix this TL. It's not right.

Causes problems for regular android players too. My tablet constantly force closes....

kooky panda
06-05-13, 05:43 PM
Try restarting your device. Also if you have been away from the game, go visit a neighbor before collecting to make sure your game has synced up with the servers.

matinoisy
06-05-13, 08:20 PM
when i quest for gold with red dragon it will gives me coin but my friend said he gets 20 golds each time .why ? his lvl 72 and i 46 . he had the quest for a long time but i get it yesterday

Oliver118
06-05-13, 09:47 PM
It turns out I have got quests, but no goals! (But TL, give me my goals, not take away my Quest Outpost!) I'm doing Volcanic treasures for a while now to earn gold as I need it for battles and other things such as TD. But I'm gonna start doing Sword of the Samurai and keep breeding for a Landworm dragon so I can do this!

picklylily
06-06-13, 03:52 AM
Got the Samurai Sword, my Justice's first go! Weeeh!
Now I only need Landworm. Lol :3

HenryLucky1
06-06-13, 04:14 AM
Got the Samurai Sword, my Justice's first go! Weeeh!
Now I only need Landworm. Lol :3

You can take from my island, I have 3 :3

picklylily
06-06-13, 04:23 AM
Wow, I'll add you so I can steel those Landworms lol :3

HenryLucky1
06-06-13, 04:26 AM

Just one, not all :3
I save them to craft it in future, so I can get emerald easily

krisypie1
06-06-13, 12:06 PM
Try restarting your device. Also if you have been away from the game, go visit a neighbor before collecting to make sure your game has synced up with the servers.

I have visited my neighbors, forced closed, shut my Ipad off and on, deleted Dragon Story twice, and downloaded the game again. I am still having problems with the trading portal only. Everything else I can collect, and keep, but the trading portal I collect a couple seconds later it starts processing, and it's back for me to collect. So I can't trade anymore dragons, it won't clear out. Any other suggestions?
Thank You

funnyrandomness5112
06-06-13, 12:28 PM

Haha I see what you did there!

fernbanks
06-06-13, 12:45 PM
Using Quest post is an advantage in the future so keep questing as much as you can

fernbanks
06-06-13, 12:46 PM
Using the quest outpost is an advantage in the future so keep questing as much as you can

fernbanks
06-06-13, 12:49 PM
It turns out I have got quests, but no goals! (But TL, give me my goals, not take away my Quest Outpost!) I'm doing Volcanic treasures for a while now to earn gold as I need it for battles and other things such as TD. But I'm gonna start doing Sword of the Samurai and keep breeding for a Landworm dragon so I can do this!
The patient you'll like the requesting post you'll like it

lilobrat05
06-07-13, 10:18 AM
Okay seriously I send a dragon on a 24 hr journey pay 50,000 coins and it comes back with 250 food.....? How is that even fair? Why didn't it come back with some kind of decoration that can't be purchased? That so wasn't worth it!

kwhales
06-07-13, 10:55 AM
Okay seriously I send a dragon on a 24 hr journey pay 50,000 coins and it comes back with 250 food.....? How is that even fair? Why didn't it come back with some kind of decoration that can't be purchased? That so wasn't worth it!

Same thing for me but I got coins. I thought when we send out Landworm or justice they came back with Sami parts not nonsense.

Baraze
06-07-13, 11:24 AM
I will never turn away 50,000 coins. I hope my luck is decent here like on castle with the alicorn. It'll take a couple months to find what I want, I'm sure.

lunarbunny
06-07-13, 11:39 AM
Same thing for me but I got coins. I thought when we send out Landworm or justice they came back with Sami parts not nonsense.

Nope, I've had the quests from the beginning and I only have 2 samurai steel, and I got those in the first few weeks, nothing since! Rarely my landworm will bring me a spell scroll, which is actually kinda nice. Otherwise it's food, a lotus blossom or coins. Justice brings sometimes 400 food, that's the best. I really hope they adjust the rates for finding the sword, I just can't seem to get it!

kwhales
06-07-13, 12:49 PM
Nope, I've had the quests from the beginning and I only have 2 samurai steel, and I got those in the first few weeks, nothing since! Rarely my landworm will bring me a spell scroll, which is actually kinda nice. Otherwise it's food, a lotus blossom or coins. Justice brings sometimes 400 food, that's the best. I really hope they adjust the rates for finding the sword, I just can't seem to get it!

Well if that's the case, why not just send out fire each time. He brings back coins and costs a lot less. Guess sami isn't on my horizon anytime soon. Oh well, i guess I will do whatever quest I feel like and just smile when I get my apples for 100,000 coins.

lotusthreads
06-07-13, 04:31 PM

I'm the same, I have had the quests from the beginning, and I only have 1 sword, which I got the first week. I have sent out landworm everyday since I got it, and haven't even got one steel, just lotuses and small amts of coin and food. I have now given up on getting samurai and I am just sending out the fire dragon hoping to get gold.

lunarbunny
06-07-13, 04:43 PM
I send out my fire in the hopes to break the cycle to see if sending and returning justice at dif times of the day might help. It hasn't lol, not that I can tell at least. It's like if you didn't get the pieces early on it just becomes more difficult. Good luck to everyone!

Oliver118
06-07-13, 10:15 PM
At about 6pm tonight my Justice dragon is going to return with a Sword of the Samurai (at least, I hope.)

HenryLucky1
06-08-13, 01:00 AM
Hi, I wanna ask a question!
If you send your Fire dragon for gold quest, will you get coins or fruit??

cedkugedchgd
06-08-13, 01:12 AM
Hi, I wanna ask a question!
If you send your Fire dragon for gold quest, will you get coins or fruit??

one of my neighbours even got 20 gold from the fire quest. but most of the times he only brings you coins.

belbar22
06-08-13, 03:31 AM
one of my neighbours even got 20 gold from the fire quest. but most of the times he only brings you coins.

I have had the post since the beta test and I have had 1 gold a few times but never 20. But you are right mostly it is just coins which I don't really need.

kwhales
06-08-13, 07:26 AM
Really TL, you got to be kidding.???? Sent out justice for a piece of sami. !00,000 coins. and what do I get when Justice returns?

500 apples. 100,000 coins for 500 apples. Greed does not become you TL. Time to find a new game with a new company. This one is just money hungry and could care less about their clientele.

It use to be fun. Now, its just NOT.

funnyrandomness5112
06-08-13, 07:28 AM
I have had the post since the beta test and I have had 1 gold a few times but never 20. But you are right mostly it is just coins which I don't really need.

I've gotten 20 a few times 10 once 3 a few times and 1 a lot and quite a few coins

lunarbunny
06-08-13, 02:44 PM
I finally got my samurai sword today! I just hatched a baby justice, a Kitsune fail, and it brought it! So happy I'm one of the beta testers, so all you guys frustrated you haven't gotten it yet, well I've been trying formonths! I've been very patient and so should you, it wouldn't be fun if it was easy right?

scottyhaha
06-08-13, 03:12 PM
Easy is good on this one ;)

cedkugedchgd
06-08-13, 11:05 PM
yaay, my fire dragon gave me 10 gold! :)

goddessnikole
06-09-13, 04:25 AM
I'm completely irritated that I have a quest that says for gold when it should say CHANCE for gold......

nbella1414
06-10-13, 04:31 PM
How come no matter how many quests I send my little ones on... All they can bring home are coins??? No gold. No food. No pieces for the samurai dragon.... NOTHING but coins!!!

kwhales
06-10-13, 04:55 PM
How come no matter how many quests I send my little ones on... All they can bring home are coins??? No gold. No food. No pieces for the samurai dragon.... NOTHING but coins!!!

Be glad you get coins. I spent $100,000 on 500 apples. Was expecting armor. Not fruit. Nearly fell off my chair.

nbella1414
06-10-13, 06:37 PM
Be glad you get coins. I spent $100,000 on 500 apples. Was expecting armor. Not fruit. Nearly fell off my chair.

Oh geez that sucks!!!!

DragonTan1
06-11-13, 09:18 AM
Just got a Samurai steel!

http://i.imgur.com/nXKRXYM.jpg

Just 2 more pieces to go. :D

dapplefur
06-11-13, 12:21 PM
Well i was collecting from quest outpost after sending out Landworm yesterday. i got $20,000 coins but then my game force closed immediately after. i reopened and had to collect from the outpost again. this time it wasn't coins it was a piece of samurai steel. so happy to get my first piece!

kwhales
06-11-13, 01:53 PM
My landworm returned home. He found 20k of Justice's missing coins. Of course, he lost his 50K somewhere out there, so I send him out again to look. If he can't get the job done, guess i will send FIRE next. Just maybe he will get the job done.

This questing has me in the hole something awful. Glad i fell into a gold trap and bought 5 million coins. Guess I will need them.

rosewaterlily
06-11-13, 02:41 PM

Uh, I only got 400 apples for a 100,000 quest. :P

kwhales
06-11-13, 02:45 PM
Uh, I only got 400 apples for a 100,000 quest. :P

Oh wow. Jackpot for me then. Woohoo.

igames4me
06-11-13, 02:48 PM
Why are quests for samurai parts 1 day.... They should be 6 hrs

kwhales
06-11-13, 02:50 PM
Why are quests for samurai parts 1 day.... They should be 6 hrs

Apparently because it takes the dragons that long to find the parts. Oh wait, they rarely come back with them.

My question is: why are quests for samurai parts turning into quests for apples and coins?

belbar22
06-12-13, 03:50 AM
My poor justice is exhausted with carrying all those coins and apples. She needs some re-training so she learns to come back with s sword. Clearly she is lacking in intelligence.

aceblade
06-12-13, 09:17 AM
My poor justice is exhausted with carrying all those coins and apples. She needs some re-training so she learns to come back with s sword. Clearly she is lacking in intelligence.

lol, I was thinking the same thing.
I think your Justice is a dud. INTO THE TRADING PORTAL SHE GOES!

:cool:

belbar22
06-12-13, 10:45 AM
lol, I was thinking the same thing.
I think your Justice is a dud. INTO THE TRADING PORTAL SHE GOES!

:cool:

I would..... But she is my only one and with my breeding record and I won't get another one for months. Am going to send her back to school instead so she can learn the difference between a sword and coins/apples. :)

aceblade
06-12-13, 11:27 AM
I would..... But she is my only one and with my breeding record and I won't get another one for months. Am going to send her back to school instead so she can learn the difference between a sword and coins/apples. :)

Lesson one: If it makes your mouth bleed when biting into it, bring it back to me.

belbar22
06-12-13, 01:02 PM
Lesson one: If it makes your mouth bleed when biting into it, bring it back to me.

Lesson two : It is quality NOT quantity. Bringing back loads of coins will only result in you having to go out again. If you want a rest, then bring back a sword and not coins.

cedkugedchgd
06-12-13, 01:12 PM
has anyone ever gotten more than 20 gold from the fire quest?

aceblade
06-12-13, 01:14 PM
Lesson two : It is quality NOT quantity. Bringing back loads of coins will only result in you having to go out again. If you want a rest, then bring back a sword and not coins.

Lesson three: We do not talk about Fight Club... wait a minute...

the8storms
06-12-13, 02:52 PM
Lesson 4:Use Justice Radar equipment. Will help you in finding a sword. Teamlava please make some!

lunarbunny
06-12-13, 02:53 PM
has anyone ever gotten more than 20 gold from the fire quest?

No and I was a beta tester so ive had it a long while, and my fire dragons were usually good retrievers. Gold quests are the funnest! Now I just need one more steel... 20 gold is an awesome reward though! Ill be doing those a bunch after I get Sami :)

lunarbunny
06-12-13, 02:55 PM
I got the sword from a brand new level one justice, my level 7 had been on the quest for 4 or 5 weeks! Maybe it pays to have a relay race with them!

belbar22
06-12-13, 03:39 PM
Lesson 5: Don't be afraid to use the sword detector which can be found in your helmet.

kwhales
06-12-13, 05:42 PM
I don't know if this was suppose to happen, but yesterday I sent out landworm again looking for justice's lost coins. Well, he didn't find any. He found the sword. Isn't the sword suppose to be with justice and armour with land worm?

Anyway, yay got the sword.

HenryLucky1
06-12-13, 05:45 PM
I don't know if this was suppose to happen, but yesterday I sent out landworm again looking for justice's lost coins. Well, he didn't find any. He found the sword. Isn't the sword suppose to be with justice and armour with land worm?

LOL. btw, Congrats!

Natashanz
06-12-13, 05:46 PM

Lucky you! my landworm gets home in 28 minutes, I hope he has had the same luck as yours!!

Natashanz
06-12-13, 06:17 PM
:mad: 250 apples, these quests are crappy