PDA

View Full Version : Feature Overview: Dragon Quests [iOS]

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5

kooky panda
03-24-13, 05:26 PM
I have a sinking feeling that this wont be released to every1 until AFTER some ppl have the samurai dragon. That way TL will have it fully tested.
Kooky, I read somewhere u have a piece to the samurai dragon...PLEASE hurry and get the rest :D

I am trying!!!! LOL.. Takes a while since the samurai quests take a day..and the pieces are rare drops.
But I am setting the alarm on my phone so I do not waste anytime!

sweetstuff525
03-24-13, 05:28 PM
Ok I would like to know why I have heard a lot of the people picked for this testing are not even doing it? I play on a I pad and would love to be playing this fun new part being tested instead I am hearing some players are letting it sit. Jake isn't there a way for you to know if players you picked are even doing this new feature? If not why don't you pull it and give it to those of us that would test it ? I would love to do it and can't wait. So if you need another tester I am available. Thank you
Agree ... I'm available too ... You can put me on any beta testing features I don't mind... Plus I'll give my feed back

Delforce
03-24-13, 07:56 PM
I am trying!!!! LOL.. Takes a while since the samurai quests take a day..and the pieces are rare drops.
But I am setting the alarm on my phone so I do not waste anytime!
That's WHY we love you kooky :D

FlamingInferno
03-25-13, 01:48 AM
I just wanna ask since when was there a spin the wheel in dragon story? I've been playing dragon story valentine for so long that I never got to open the other version. Lol

Delforce
03-25-13, 04:39 AM
I just wanna ask since when was there a spin the wheel in dragon story? I've been playing dragon story valentine for so long that I never got to open the other version. Lol
Few weeks ago it was given to a few players for around 5 days. Then again to some players a few days ago for 6 days. Not released to every1 yet and only on DS 1.3 version.

midnightmeerkat
03-26-13, 12:05 PM
Jake.... JAKE! Are the few days testing over? When will this be released to the rest of us, we are SO looking forward to it!

lmac10
03-26-13, 05:47 PM
Jake.... JAKE! Are the few days testing over? When will this be released to the rest of us, we are SO looking forward to it!

Yes, what happened to the "few days"? We really are looking forward to it

Delforce
03-26-13, 06:20 PM
Yes, what happened to the "few days"? We really are looking forward to it

I think the " Days " was a typo and he actually meant weeks..lol

dw9893
03-26-13, 07:27 PM
I've had it on my iphone but not ipad for a while.. done a quest every 22 hours to get one piece.. nothing but coins, dust, and of course a great lotus blossom... sigh

Delforce
03-26-13, 07:44 PM
I've had it on my iphone but not ipad for a while.. done a quest every 22 hours to get one piece.. nothing but coins, dust, and of course a great lotus blossom... sigh
Kooky has 1 piece as well...I seriously hope they aren't waiting for ppl to have the complete samurai b4 they release it to the masses....
JAKE... This is torturous. Please release us from the binds they make us wait :D

rene2222
03-27-13, 12:19 AM
no, i am not included too. i do not have this quest.

Anastisha13
03-27-13, 04:21 AM
I was so shocked when this appeared! But sent my fire dragon on a quest and he came back with 3000 coins!! This is fun!
Please please don't take this away from me ! Everyone should have it! I have been so lucky to get this! Good luck everyone!

NouraMoh
03-27-13, 05:19 AM
Is there a timer on this Quest thingy ?!
Like the wheel

Voodoo87
03-27-13, 06:14 AM
I would gladly participate. I have an android phone & was sssoooo terribly bored that I bought an iPad to have all the features.... Huge difference I must say. now am playing catch up but am so greatful to enjoy the game again... Also I didn't realize that the spinning wheel was a beta test. I have it. Thank you

midnightmeerkat
03-27-13, 08:19 AM
Is there a timer on this Quest thingy ?!
Like the wheel

No timer.

ganodustin
03-27-13, 09:31 AM
i hope any device can do the same things when it's fully realeased. i waited too long for spell shop and trading portal.

Caymanwent
03-27-13, 10:38 AM
I've managed to get two pieces so far but since then nothing but junk!

Em_storm
03-27-13, 10:42 AM
I'm new to this particular TL game, so I didn't realize this was a beta feature until today when I hopped online. I like the feature a lot, reminds me of Castle Story. I've only gone on the Volcanic Treasures quest so far, and have only found coins in varying amounts the four times I've done it. I've been alternating between my two fire dragons (one's a level 7, the other level 5) so they can get a little rest in between adventures. :)

mica4817
03-27-13, 04:22 PM
I'm still trying too get the Justice dragon. Yea GOOD LUCK! These dragons are harder too get than what Jake thinks. How about making it a little easier??? That would be nice

yayacupcake
03-27-13, 04:35 PM
Has anyone got to the 2nd part of the Samurai Summoning quest? What other dragons will be required other than Landworm and Justice?

Em_storm
03-27-13, 07:44 PM
I got one gold from my 5th Volcanic Treasures quest. So it is possible.

03-27-13, 07:52 PM
I don't have this , either. so said

jmterao
03-27-13, 08:40 PM
Oh I so want this!!! I have two neighbors that have it and when I go to play on their island I see their dragon walking around in mid air!

RotomGuy
03-28-13, 07:04 AM
As I'm not a beta tester, I don't know if this already happens or not, but it would be pretty amazing to see the dragon you sent on the adventure to fly around your island, occasionally bringing coins, gold, food or Samurai parts and putting them on a pile on the Quest Outpost ^_^

LilMzB4Life
03-29-13, 06:59 AM
Any idea when this will be released to the rest of us?

funnyrandomness5112
03-29-13, 07:18 AM
As I'm not a beta tester, I don't know if this already happens or not, but it would be pretty amazing to see the dragon you sent on the adventure to fly around your island, occasionally bringing coins, gold, food or Samurai parts and putting them on a pile on the Quest Outpost ^_^

Well, Before It goes, It Flys on the outpost and then is in a swirl of glitter and poof! its gone for however long and yeah,. if you would like, I can take some pictures...

Christiana12345
03-29-13, 07:24 AM
Well, Before It goes, It Flys on the outpost and then is in a swirl of glitter and poof! its gone for however long and yeah,. if you would like, I can take some pictures...

I have no idea what u guys r talking about. Plz post pictures;)

Delforce
03-29-13, 07:26 AM

If its not too much hassle, I would LUV to see some pictures.
Thankyou in advance for giving us a glimpse into what we have to look forward to. :D

salinho
03-29-13, 07:29 AM
If its not too much hassle, I would LUV to see some pictures.
Thankyou in advance for giving us a glimpse into what we have to look forward to. :D

People need quick fingers to get a good snap xD it's a short animation, and has a bit of music.

Christiana12345
03-29-13, 09:30 AM
i never get the beta test for cool stuff!!! I GOT IT!! yayayyayyyyyaayaya!

sorry. i shouldn't be so excited. haha.
Lol plz!

dragondh
03-29-13, 10:39 AM
So do we have a date when we can expect the update for the rest of the players? I so want this.

funnyrandomness5112
03-29-13, 07:53 PM
http://i.imgur.com/dx1rxHj.png

You Select your dragon click quest.. it goes here it flies, Big Purple Poof and its gone for however long it is and it says your _______ Dragon is on A quest!

bob60311
03-30-13, 02:09 AM
ios players always get the cool stuff

Anastisha13
03-30-13, 02:26 AM
I am on an iPad and I got spin the wheel today for 7 days. It is a great feature of the game. Just a shame that you don't get to keep it like the castle in 'Castle Story' and I wish my game would let me have the fairy and justice dragons! I have been trying for ever to just get a fairy dragon. Just keep getting 'fruitful' I am fed up with that dragon! lol. I have been on the quest with Fire, magic and island and have had a couple of decent rewards although one was disappointing!

maryeac
03-30-13, 09:39 AM
How long is the trial going on before we all have access to this please?

bigbux3
03-30-13, 11:03 AM
I was just wondering what this was. Glad I found this thread.

lanadelgaga
03-30-13, 11:13 AM
I started a new game on my iPod touch and I had it. But I don't have it on my iphone 5...

bigbux3
03-30-13, 12:50 PM
I don't have this, but I want it!

NouraMoh
03-30-13, 03:07 PM
Ugh! When are we gonna get this ?!!!!!
You're not being fair TL :/

bigbux3
03-30-13, 05:03 PM
Ugh! When are we gonna get this ?!!!!!
You're not being fair TL :/

Soon, in a few days (says Jake). I'm excited about this myself! :)

midnightmeerkat
03-30-13, 05:21 PM

Few days? (weeks..... Months!)

Delforce
03-30-13, 07:13 PM
He said that on the 15th march, lol. It's already been a couple weeks.
I starting to think that getting this is a quest in itself. :D

bigbux3
03-30-13, 07:35 PM
He said that on the 15th march, lol. It's already been a couple weeks.
I starting to think that getting this is a quest in itself. :D
Oh. Lol. I only saw someone else's post and didn't check the date. I knew it would turn into a couple of weeks, maybe months. It's like the Gold Cave and the Trading Portal and Crafting Shop. I only discovered the Quest building today from community players. I had never seen or heard of it before today.

NouraMoh
03-31-13, 05:22 AM
Most of my neighbours got it
So I feel sooooo left out :/

kwhales
03-31-13, 05:26 AM

I don't have it either. Wahhhh

Hey NouraMoh, maybe if you get it and send a dragon out on a quest, you can have your dragon bring back another habitat too.

NouraMoh
03-31-13, 05:28 AM
Omg !! Is that an option Kwhales ?!!
Or are you teasing me :(

kwhales
03-31-13, 05:30 AM
Omg !! Is that an option Kwhales ?!!
Or are you teasing me :(

Wow, you really want more habs for those little diamonds of yours. No this is not an option. I was saying, well maybe if you send out a big dragon, he could hide one under his wings and bring it home for you.

tonguelashing
03-31-13, 05:34 AM

Don't feel too bad, I have it after TL put the gem cluster on my island from the greedy goblins goal, but since I'm on android, it's nothing more than a meaningless decoration :-(

NouraMoh
03-31-13, 05:43 AM
I really really do!! I want to hatch my eggs soooooooo badly, it's not even funny

NouraMoh
03-31-13, 05:44 AM
Tonguelashing I feel your pain my friend
Btw, have you got DA yet ?! :)

Delforce
03-31-13, 06:25 AM
Don't feel too bad, I have it after TL put the gem cluster on my island from the greedy goblins goal, but since I'm on android, it's nothing more than a meaningless decoration :-(

Ouch. May as well be a spa bath ;)

Delforce
03-31-13, 06:27 AM
I also am waiting for this elusive quest thingie. Think we will have to wait until some1 gets ALL the samurai pieces. That way it's fully tested.

kwhales
03-31-13, 07:28 AM
I also am waiting for this elusive quest thingie. Think we will have to wait until some1 gets ALL the samurai pieces. That way it's fully tested.

One of my neighbors has the samurai dragon already, so he got all the pieces.

teogionia
03-31-13, 09:37 AM
i deleted DS and downloaded again but game freezes when i click on quest to collect, still no parts for Samurai, keep getting coins

LilMzB4Life
04-01-13, 05:47 PM
When, oh when, will this be released to the rest of us?

Candy3030
04-01-13, 05:58 PM
test release[/I] of this feature for the first few days. [B]Most of you will not see this in game yet. Because we're still polishing this feature, some details are subject to change before the full release. With that out of the way... here we go!]

First few days

I think we are way passed the first few days of this feature :(
Jake? Any news on when this will be released to us all???? Hopefully soon :(

NouraMoh
04-01-13, 06:01 PM
Yeah Jake
We are still waiting
Any news ?! A release date maybe ?

midnightmeerkat
04-01-13, 06:18 PM
Jake.... Please...please.... Please!!! News in the release date?

Baraze
04-01-13, 07:06 PM
I just came here to see if someone got the samurai. Im sooo jealous. Hes one of the collect dragons ever. Im also wondering when this will be released to everyone. The wheel was, so maybe this month? I hope so!

Its totally selfish on my part, but I cringe when I see the islands under level 20 with the post. I tell myself, they dont even have the dragons needed!

antbanks
04-01-13, 07:42 PM
Day 16 still no parts for the Samurai. My poor Justice dragon(level 10) is getting tired. Tomorrow ill send out Landworm(level 10) Mostly recieved coins and some food on my quests. It is exciting waiting to see what drops even if its not what you sent dragon on quest for. I do play Castle story also. Waiting for the rare drops is ok with me. I wish I could send Sir Pigglesworth on a dragon quest.

lotusthreads
04-01-13, 09:44 PM
I only have 1 samurai part. Mostly I am receiving lotus blossoms :( with the occasional small amounts of coin.

cuzicouldyay
04-03-13, 02:19 AM
Can has dragon quests? ;D I hope the beta goes amazingly so that TL releases this asap, I'm so excited. :3 And currently have insomnia. >_>

FlamingInferno
04-03-13, 02:23 AM
So I haven't read this thread yet cause I'm too lazy can someone tell me that if we send our dragons do we lose them? Sorry for asking I think this must have already been answered but I'm just to lazy to read 32 pages.

maguar
04-03-13, 02:56 AM
So I haven't read this thread yet cause I'm too lazy can someone tell me that if we send our dragons do we lose them? Sorry for asking I think this must have already been answered but I'm just to lazy to read 32 pages.

Dragons sent on quests come back when the quest is finished

sollia
04-03-13, 07:25 AM
Recently I've been getting better results from my quests. I'm trying to save up my coins, so I've just been sending out my Fire dragon. When this feature first came out I would only profit sometimes, but now I get at least a little profit each time unless I get gold, which he has returned with a couple times.

What I'm trying to say is that in the beginning the rewards were disappointing but I don't feel that way anymore. There's good balance for the cheaper quests.

lotusthreads
04-03-13, 02:46 PM
I have mainly been doing the samurai quests and I feel the balance is way off, mostly I get lotus blossoms, but even when I get coins, it is usually less than half the amount it cost to send the dragon off for the quest, so my overall feeling it is just another way to make us spend coin/gold with little return

lmac10
04-03-13, 03:58 PM
Is there any kind of update we can get for when this is fully released? I know it musn't be easy to work out all the bugs, I just thought that this would have been fully released by now it's been a few weeks.

infinitelove19
04-03-13, 04:53 PM
Is there any kind of update we can get for when this is fully released? I know it musn't be easy to work out all the bugs, I just thought that this would have been fully released by now it's been a few weeks.

Yes, please! :-)

Delforce
04-04-13, 06:46 AM
I don't mean to nag but....is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet?
Lol :D

jmterao
04-04-13, 08:21 AM
I don't mean to nag but....is it ready yet? Is it ready yet? Is it ready yet?
Lol :D

I double that!!

pegasus14
04-04-13, 10:53 AM
I was really hoping for this update today, but nope, the second new dragon for the week instead.

maryeac
04-04-13, 01:45 PM
Think most of us agree with you. The quest would have been more welcome than another dragon!

midnightmeerkat
04-04-13, 01:54 PM
Think most of us agree with you. The quest would have been more welcome than another dragon!

Totally!!!

Candy3030
04-04-13, 05:31 PM
test release[/I] of this feature for the first few days. [B]Most of you will not see this in game yet. Because we're still polishing this feature, some details are subject to change before the full release. With that out of the way... here we go!]

First few days.....
I think we are way passed the first few days of this feature :(
Jake? Any news on when this will be released to us all???? Hopefully soon :(

LilMzB4Life
04-04-13, 07:33 PM
Really wish someone would respond and enlighten us when it will be released to everyone.

moostermine
04-04-13, 07:35 PM
Really wish someone would respond and enlighten us when it will be released to everyone.

Maybe the dragon that went out searching for our updates got lost!

wassupbaby
04-05-13, 12:16 AM
Not to mention the wheel and boosted breeding .*sigh*

BlueEyedGator
04-05-13, 03:00 PM
Has anyone gotten the Samurai Dragon yet? I've been sending my Landworm and Justice out constantly and can't even get one of the four pieces!

kooky panda
04-05-13, 04:19 PM
Has anyone gotten the Samurai Dragon yet? I've been sending my Landworm and Justice out constantly and can't even get one of the four pieces!
I have two steel pieces , but no swords yets.

lotusthreads
04-05-13, 04:29 PM
I have 1 sword piece but no steel pieces

Candy3030
04-05-13, 04:40 PM

Yeah! Seems like our questions are completly ignored!
Yet other questions are answered, at least an ''I dont know , sorry'' would show some kinda respect!

Hello..... is anybody home? Moderators or Jake? Is there any news on when this will be released to us all?

JakeStorm8
04-05-13, 04:48 PM
Yeah! Seems like our questions are completly ignored!
Yet other questions are answered, at least an ''I dont know , sorry'' would show some kinda respect!

Hello..... is anybody home? Moderators or Jake? Is there any news on when this will be released to us all?

Hi everyone. We hear you! We tend to not give release dates on things that are still being tested. I know this one is taking a while, but it will be released soon. What does soon mean? As soon as we can. Sorry we can't be more specific... we just don't want to break any promises.

Thanks for your patience! In the meantime, enjoy all of our new and glorious dragons :)

-Jake.

Candy3030
04-05-13, 04:59 PM
Hi everyone. We hear you! We tend to not give release dates on things that are still being tested. I know this one is taking a while, but it will be released soon. What does soon mean? As soon as we can. Sorry we can't be more specific... we just don't want to break any promises.

Thanks for your patience! In the meantime, enjoy all of our new and glorious dragons :)

-Jake.

Thank you, thank you, thank you :) ''As soon as we can'' is a better answer than nothing at all. I know we are pains in the (you know what) , but understand that when we see a new thing come out when this one isent even released to everyone yet , it gets kinda fustrating.
Thanks for your time Jake :)
Thanks so much.

LilMzB4Life
04-05-13, 05:27 PM

Thanks for your patience! In the meantime, enjoy all of our new and glorious dragons :

-Jake.

Thank you so much for responding Jake. I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I believe that's all we really wanted was for some indication even if you can't be specific on a date. That's understandable and happy to know that it will be released as soon as possible to the rest of us.

BlueEyedGator
04-05-13, 05:57 PM
I have two steel pieces , but no swords yets.

I have 1 sword piece but no steel pieces

One more steel piece between you both and you can share the dragon ;) Thanks for responding!

RotomGuy
04-06-13, 01:19 AM
One more steel piece between you both and you can share the dragon ;) Thanks for responding!
Is the crafting recipe 4 steels and a sword? :3

BlueEyedGator
04-06-13, 07:19 AM
Is the crafting recipe 4 steels and a sword? :3

It's three steels and one sword. :)

jmterao
04-06-13, 08:49 AM
Arghhhh. Patience is not one of my virtues right now. I so want this feature!

maryeac
04-06-13, 09:29 AM
Thank you for answering us (at last!!). We can now wait to see how quickly 'soon ' is.

ikke2222
04-06-13, 11:41 AM
I wish i would Be in the b?ta testing would ge so cool but im never lucky enough :(

kwhales
04-06-13, 12:56 PM
I wish i would Be in the b?ta testing would ge so cool but im never lucky enough :(

You can have my boosted breed thingy. Its just sitting on my island gathering dust.

bigbux3
04-06-13, 01:24 PM
When is this going to be released? It's not so as fair to have the testers be far in Quests, while the ones who didn't get it are starting basically from "level 1".

cuzicouldyay
04-06-13, 05:06 PM

-Jake.

Thank you Jake. :)

ganodustin
04-06-13, 05:45 PM
how about android? please spend sometime thinking about us. we dont have anything.

teogionia
04-07-13, 02:26 AM
every day I send justice or landworm dragons on quests, but they return only with coins, or with blossoms, Samurai dragon will take a long time, plus game freezes when quest is finished, should i e mail support, coze deleting DS is not working

fernbanks
04-08-13, 06:49 AM
I got 1 steel. Thus far, working hard to get more. .)

gertbigone
04-09-13, 01:24 AM
My daughter has just installed Dragon story and she's got this new building for quests, am absolutely gutted as she can't even use it till level 11!!! Argggh...she's in mega gloat mode

tornrawks
04-10-13, 02:54 PM
I wish I had this too! lol

It showed up yesterday on my wife's phone but I'm still waiting (and she rarely plays whereas I'm on 15+ times per day).

Although at least I've been using hers since she's not sure how to play she gets me to do everything :) but my own portal would be nice. *hint* *hint* TL ;)

drevo77
04-10-13, 03:04 PM
Hey, least you got the testers... i didnt! Boo-hoo

tornrawks
04-10-13, 03:31 PM
Oh and I'd like to add...I *second* the motion for Android to get the feature too. Android doesn't have the "Album" (which I just got yesterday too on iOS), and many other goodies. I play on my iPhone 5, and two Android devices. Ok like I said above...I guess I also get to play on my wife's iPhone4 but soon she's gonna get the hang of it and no more for me lol.

lunarbunny
04-10-13, 07:08 PM
I love the dragon quests! Whether the dragon comes back with what I sent it for or not, I still enjoy having something different to look forward to doing with my dragons each day. I have done the landworm quest less than 10 times and have gotten two steel, and I am hatching my justice now so we'll see about that. The quest for gold is easy, only costs 1000 so it's affordable and I have gotten 20 gold on 1 quest before so its like opening a gift every day, or a couple of times a day ^.^ so hang in there everyone waiting, it's worth it!

EmpressRayne263
04-11-13, 01:07 AM
Ok I'm new here, but have been playing this game daily for months. That being said, are the quests still in beta? I didn't even know it was a beta till I looked it up because my dragon brought back two spell scrolls, but they are nowhere to be found and I had to look it up. For some reason it doesn't save to my game. It just disappears. But the quests, they're awesome!( I just wish I had the two spell scrolls my dragon brought back!) Best thing ever and I hope it becomes permanent!

NouraMoh
04-11-13, 02:26 AM
Yeah, WHEN ?!!!!

RotomGuy
04-11-13, 02:30 AM
The sooner we get this, the sooner this entire wait thing happens again with the Battle Arena.

NouraMoh
04-11-13, 02:54 AM
This is ****ing me!

kms899
04-11-13, 04:07 AM
the most i got is 30 gold today.

RotomGuy
04-11-13, 04:12 AM
the most i got is 30 gold today.

Buh buh buh

I want quests now please~

mica4817
04-11-13, 08:25 PM
Why is this on my iPhone but not my iPad? Both are up too date on the software, iOS 6.1.3 So what's up with that?

midnightmeerkat
04-11-13, 09:12 PM
Why is this on my iPhone but not my iPad? Both are up too date on the software, iOS 6.1.3 So what's up with that?

Read post#1 .......

winkysy
04-11-13, 10:21 PM
This is ****ing me!

Think you are in the same cluster as me. Free and "low priced" items dont' come to our islands.

lbug1124
04-12-13, 03:18 PM
Jake, what is the cool stadium thing that floats near quest posts? I have seen it a few times?

kooky panda
04-12-13, 04:08 PM
Jake, what is the cool stadium thing that floats near quest posts? I have seen it a few times?

The Dragon Stable. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49733-Dragon-Storage-!!!-(Stable)&highlight=dragon+storage) It has just been released to a few IOS players at this time.

kwhales
04-12-13, 05:33 PM
The Dragon Stable. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49733-Dragon-Storage-!!!-(Stable)&highlight=dragon+storage) It has just been released to a few IOS players at this time.

Sorry KP, but I think the poster is asking about the battle arena. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49378-Battle-arena&highlight=dragon+arena is the thread for it

kooky panda
04-12-13, 06:16 PM
Sorry KP, but I think the poster is asking about the battle arena. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?49378-Battle-arena&highlight=dragon+arena is the thread for it

You right!! LOL.. I had a little senior moment.
http://www.forumsextreme.com/images2/sEm_oops.gif

yuimiko
04-12-13, 09:12 PM
I am getting more and more frustrated with DS now.
despite the fact that lots of new ones were introduced all at a time, the chances of getting them is much lower.
It seems that the quests are requesting these hard-to-get new rare ones to complete.
so, I will never be able to complete the quests.
I like doing goals in BS or FS, of which are achievable. It is ridiculous to have goals that are not achievable. (well, unless I am willing to pay for gold to get the rare ones!)

shaynanep
04-13-13, 09:10 AM
Patience patience!! I don't have any of the new feature keep saying to myself it ll be available as soon as possible. TL keeps introducing new tests never figuring in them. It's quite frustrating when you play everyday just to admire new stuffs and not enjoying would be more logical to make the test for all daily players.

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 12:54 AM
I now have Justice in the nest so I'm ready for these quests... just waiting on TL to give me the Dragon Quests. :D

kms899
04-14-13, 04:40 AM
I have a problem with the dragon quest, but it doesn't actually seem bad, but has anyone gone for a quest and returns before the set time like 6hrs or 18hrs, i've had a few returns in less than a hour, and just this morning my dragon returned in less than a second, just sent my magic out and it returned as soon as i pressed the send button.

got 6000 coins.

RotomGuy
04-14-13, 04:54 AM
I have a problem with the dragon quest, but it doesn't actually seem bad, but has anyone gone for a quest and returns before the set time like 6hrs or 18hrs, i've had a few returns in less than a hour, and just this morning my dragon returned in less than a second, just sent my magic out and it returned as soon as i pressed the send button.

got 6000 coins.That

That may be a bug.
A nice one though.

DragonTan1
04-14-13, 04:57 AM

got 6000 coins.

O_O cool glitch!

kms899
04-14-13, 04:57 AM
i guess so.

1smiledaily
04-14-13, 12:00 PM
Can't wait for android release! seems awesome!

Delforce
04-16-13, 05:51 PM
Any news on impending release?
Need some good news to help me cope with my mythic plague, lol

maxnono
04-17-13, 04:25 AM
I suppose it's don't disponible for android?

mjtang
04-17-13, 08:05 AM
I dont understand. This Dragon Quest is still not ready to be released to everyone yet? It has been out there for beta testing for quite a long time..

wildhearts20
04-17-13, 09:23 AM
Maybe they are waiting for the quests to be done. They give you a quest to send out the magic dragon 30 times and the island dragon 40 times. I've been doing it almost nonstop and still haven't gotten it done. Just an idea anyway. I really wish they're make one new feature work well before making more though. Instead of having ten things half done.

sweetstuff525
04-17-13, 09:49 AM
Okay it's been a little over a month please jake give it to us

DragonTan1
04-17-13, 09:50 AM
Maybe they are waiting for the quests to be done. They give you a quest to send out the magic dragon 30 times and the island dragon 40 times. I've been doing it almost nonstop and still haven't gotten it done. Just an idea anyway. I really wish they're make one new feature work well before making more though. Instead of having ten things half done.

You're probably right, if it is true that they're waiting for someone to complete them all then get a move on :p

amnesiaNo9
04-17-13, 02:54 PM
Been ages since the first test release, really think us without deserve ours now!!! Lol

DragonRA7
04-17-13, 03:14 PM
Yeah quests don't work right for me... I go on a quest for gold and I get silver. I never seem to get what the quest says...

tonguelashing
04-17-13, 04:17 PM
You're probably right, if it is true that they're waiting for someone to complete them all then get a move on :p

They might be fine tuning this (I would hope). Seems to have the fail rate of a Dark Angel or Helios dragon :D They need to tune their failure vs success rates. It's just too much.

kms899
04-17-13, 05:08 PM
it seems like TL has removed the quest for gold, food and gems, now it's only the samurai

crazydragonlady9
04-17-13, 05:51 PM
it seems like TL has removed the quest for gold, food and gems, now it's only the samurai

YES I just collected from my Mainland Magic quest, ready to do Mapping the Island but BOOM they took those quests away and replaced with these samurai ones...WTH??? I was up to 26/30 on one and 13/40 on the other. Not cool, TL, not cool...I hope it's just a temporary bug, it's not like they had any timers on them to warn they'd disappear.

kooky panda
04-17-13, 06:59 PM

This is intended. This feature is still in its initial phase and we may continue to make changes as we gather feedback. Sorry for any confusion!

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?50101-Only-two-quests&p=600602&viewfull=1#post600602

maxnono
04-17-13, 10:39 PM
It's a beta test.

tgeiernl
04-17-13, 10:40 PM
Umm why can't I go on quest anymore? Yesterday I could....

cuzicouldyay
04-17-13, 11:53 PM
Aww. It sounded a lot more fun when it wasn't just samurai pieces. :/ Hope they go back to the food and coins and such.

pegasus14
04-18-13, 04:08 AM
That's nice...taking quests away already that some of us will never have a chance to try.

maxnono
04-18-13, 09:43 AM
The samurai dragon can be get by android players?

RotomGuy
04-18-13, 09:46 AM
The samurai dragon can be get by android players?

As the feature isn't released for most of iOS or Android, they cannot get the Samurai Dragon.

dapplefur
04-18-13, 10:10 AM
Aww. It sounded a lot more fun when it wasn't just samurai pieces. :/ Hope they go back to the food and coins and such.

That's nice...taking quests away already that some of us will never have a chance to try.

I'm assuming they removed the other quests to force the beta testers to focus on the samurai ones so they can adjust the drop rate of pieces so they can fully release to iOS as i don't think many testers have gotten all the samurai pieces to craft the dragon despite it being out for over a month now but that is just my thought.

DragonTan1
04-18-13, 10:26 AM
I'm assuming they removed the other quests to force the beta testers to focus on the samurai ones so they can adjust the drop rate of pieces so they can fully release to iOS as i don't think many testers have gotten all the samurai pieces to craft the dragon despite it being out for over a month now but that is just my thought.

I agree, maybe they are adding new quests and will bring back the ones they removed? Also I hope the update today is about this being released to the rest of us.... Cosmic dragon can wait lol

Em_storm
04-18-13, 10:44 AM
Bummed they removed the other quests. As an early level player I probably won't be of much use to the beta test as I don't have either of the required dragons for the Samurai quests. :P Of course, it also serves as motivation to try to breed those dragons...

maxnono
04-18-13, 12:17 PM
The samurai dragon is very hard to get because you have to do multiple quests for have the differents parties and you craft it

teogionia
04-18-13, 12:30 PM
Removing ather quests changes nothing for me, i am trying hard to get samurai pieces, but i have only two steels, i imagine how hard would be to get sword

cuteroxy
04-18-13, 02:13 PM
I have the new quest outpost. But some of the quests have disapeared. I had quests with the fire, island, fairy and magic dragon. They are gone. I only have quests with landworm and justice dragon. Is this something that can be fixed?
I really want to do quests again, but o not have the justice or landworm yet. I just got one with the fairy dragon quest, and went to do another one it was gone. I have written to support about this, but wanted to post on forum hoping I can get a faster answer. Thank you so much for letting me beta test this

cuteroxy
04-18-13, 02:17 PM
Just noticed that I was not the only person this has happened too, taking all the quests away but the landworm and justice dragon.

kooky panda
04-18-13, 02:51 PM
I have the new quest outpost. But some of the quests have disapeared. I had quests with the fire, island, fairy and magic dragon. They are gone. I only have quests with landworm and justice dragon. Is this something that can be fixed?
I really want to do quests again, but o not have the justice or landworm yet. I just got one with the fairy dragon quest, and went to do another one it was gone. I have written to support about this, but wanted to post on forum hoping I can get a faster answer. Thank you so much for letting me beta test this
see post 384 on this thread.

welbysk
04-18-13, 05:22 PM
And I wasted my time to finish the 30x food and 40x map... just need 2 more before I finish it, and poof... it's gone..
really waste my time...

Dracoseven16
04-18-13, 06:43 PM
I'm close to getting the samurai dragon, just need to get a justice dragon first then I can get the final piece for crafting.

ssssop
04-18-13, 10:35 PM
My quests are back

kms899
04-19-13, 12:58 AM
same here

kooky panda
04-19-13, 07:31 AM
Finally got my last piece for the dragon!!
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/597c0a50-60ef-434b-a3f2-6bfc1e5cd735_zpsf5dc04ce.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/597c0a50-60ef-434b-a3f2-6bfc1e5cd735_zpsf5dc04ce.jpg.html)

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 08:16 AM
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/597c0a50-60ef-434b-a3f2-6bfc1e5cd735_zpsf5dc04ce.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/597c0a50-60ef-434b-a3f2-6bfc1e5cd735_zpsf5dc04ce.jpg.html)

Congrats! What now, you craft Samurai?

maxnono
04-19-13, 08:26 AM
it was difficult to have pieces?

lunarbunny
04-19-13, 08:50 AM
I don't think my quests ever disappeared but they are still there. And glad too, I like to be able to collect some extra gold sometimes, and its cheap to send them on those quests. The only ones that cost very much are the samurai steel 50,000 and sword 100,000. Did the sword 4x have gotten around 500 food give or take a lil. But I'm still hopeful! 1 steel and 1 sword to go....

kooky panda
04-19-13, 12:04 PM
Congrats! What now, you craft Samurai?

Yes I am crafting him now. Takes two days.

kooky panda
04-19-13, 12:05 PM
it was difficult to have pieces?

The only quests I have been doing is for this dragon. I got the 3 steel pieces pretty fast, but this sword took a while to get .

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 12:30 PM

That's a bit too much compared to the others. I can't wait to try for this, I hope I get it soon... only dragon left for me to get is Clockwork.

tonguelashing
04-19-13, 12:32 PM

You should speed it up so you can show us :D

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 12:40 PM

Speed up two days of crafting?!! :O That would cost way too much gold lol

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 12:43 PM
Wait... my crafting is back to normal! 1 gold per hour... lol

tonguelashing
04-19-13, 01:04 PM
Wait... my crafting is back to normal! 1 gold per hour... lol

Light at the end of the tunnel?

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 01:38 PM
Light at the end of the tunnel?

Doesn't matter to me, I never speed up trading/crafting. :p

kooky panda
04-19-13, 02:30 PM
I never speed up crafting either !!

crazydragonlady9
04-19-13, 04:53 PM
YES I just collected from my Mainland Magic quest, ready to do Mapping the Island but BOOM they took those quests away and replaced with these samurai ones...WTH??? I was up to 26/30 on one and 13/40 on the other. Not cool, TL, not cool...I hope it's just a temporary bug, it's not like they had any timers on them to warn they'd disappear.

Hooray! They brought the quests back. Very happy to carry on these goals

michstall
04-19-13, 07:42 PM
I've got it! I was wondering why my neighbors and friends didn't! I love it, it's fun seeing my dragons go poof and then come back with goodies! Thank you for this fun new feature!

DragonTan1
04-19-13, 08:19 PM
I've got it! I was wondering why my neighbors and friends didn't! I love it, it's fun seeing my dragons go poof and then come back with goodies! Thank you for this fun new feature!

Have you had it for a while, or did you just get it?

michstall
04-19-13, 09:57 PM
Have you had it for a while, or did you just get it?

I've had it for about 2 weeks

mrslugo
04-20-13, 08:36 AM
TL I am at level 94 and I don't have the dragon quest and my sister is new to this game and had it before she reached level 10 so y r new players gettin this it's not fair it's been out for a long time already I've been playing this game since it was released and I don't have the dragon quest

americangirl03
04-20-13, 12:40 PM
i am on android and can SEE the outpost sometimes, but not USE it, of course...
does anyone know how long it will take until andoid players actually can use it???

maxnono
04-20-13, 12:40 PM
I don't have dragon quests too

tonguelashing
04-20-13, 01:03 PM
I don't have dragon quests too

Android doesn't have them yet. Don't know if we ever will either at the rate TL is getting android on par with iOS.

maxnono
04-20-13, 02:33 PM
Android will NEVER get it. The trading portal is release on ios since 3 months and not yet on android!

LilMzB4Life
04-20-13, 07:16 PM
Android will NEVER get it. The trading portal is release on ios since 3 months and not yet on android!

I'm on iOS and don't have it yet. I really wish TL would take a break in creating new stuff until they have perfected and release what's already out to everyone. JMHO

funnyrandomness5112
04-20-13, 08:08 PM
Edit-KP- Thanks Salinho for letting me hijack your post for pictures!!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/35A0C3DC-9C34-456C-8847-4085E6555E40-417-0000003D8761CAD4_zps4c38a0f5.jpg (http://s1273.photobucket.com/user/kookypanda99/media/35A0C3DC-9C34-456C-8847-4085E6555E40-417-0000003D8761CAD4_zps4c38a0f5.jpg.html)

This was what it was like before the gold Changes Children!

Baraze
04-20-13, 08:55 PM
No one has sent their babies away, only to have them get lost. So that seems like the beta tests are working. Give us all the outpost!

maxnono
04-21-13, 02:08 AM
This was what it was like before the gold Changes Children!
Why???

teogionia
04-21-13, 02:41 AM

wow i cant even get third steel, congratulations

maxnono
04-21-13, 05:27 AM
The pieces are difficult to obtain?

RotomGuy
04-21-13, 05:30 AM
The pieces are difficult to obtain?

Very much so, apparently.

maxnono
04-21-13, 05:31 AM
And is long?

RotomGuy
04-21-13, 05:32 AM
And is long?

22 hours per quest, they don't always bring it back (don't actually know, going by player comments)

maxnono
04-21-13, 05:40 AM
The dragons not come back?

kwhales
04-21-13, 05:43 AM
The dragons not come back?

The dragons do return after their quest.

DragonTan1
04-21-13, 07:06 AM
All I have to do is expand and evolve dragons. I'm breeding Mask/Mask trying to get pink and black gems but yeah not much for me to do, the quest would be really good right now lol

maxnono
04-21-13, 09:38 AM
What are the elements of the samurai dragon?

kooky panda
04-21-13, 09:45 AM
What are the elements of the samurai dragon?

see post 2 for more information.

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y416/kookypanda99/54800479-A650-4513-AED9-EB7DE84059DD-406-0000004021775137_zps19afec42.jpg

mamareader02
04-22-13, 07:19 AM
I've only done the quest for gold,usually get coins or 1 gold-but other day I got 20 gold!yay me for not wanting to bother with the other quests in outpost!:)

maxnono
04-22-13, 09:27 AM
What are the others grants you can win in dragon quests?

DragonTan1
04-22-13, 09:56 AM
What are the others grants you can win in dragon quests?

I think gold, coins, food and 4 objects to craft Samurai dragon.

maxnono
04-22-13, 09:58 AM
Wow! How many gold?

DragonTan1
04-22-13, 10:15 AM
Wow! How many gold?

one lol

RotomGuy
04-22-13, 10:46 AM
one lol

Someone got 30, once.

RotomGuy
04-22-13, 10:47 AM
I think gold, coins, food and 4 objects to craft Samurai dragon.

Oh, and don't forget crafting gems.

maxnono
04-22-13, 01:11 PM
But it cost coins to do quests?

DragonTan1
04-22-13, 01:38 PM
Oh, and don't forget crafting gems.

I had no idea you could get crafting gems.

But it cost coins to do quests?

look on first page of this thread, you can see them there.

maxnono
04-22-13, 01:43 PM
Thanks

Exeroth
04-22-13, 11:39 PM
Sooooo.... when is this coming to everyone on iOS?

Autorithy
04-23-13, 12:21 AM
How do I enter beta test?

midnightmeerkat
04-23-13, 12:45 AM
Sooooo.... when is this coming to everyone on iOS?
They said as soon as ..........

How do I enter beta test?

People were randomly chosen

CrystalDavid852
04-23-13, 12:13 PM
Oh my gosh! That is soooo cool! Naturally I dont have it! Boo!
neither!! I don't have ios which sucks!!!

infinitelove19
04-23-13, 09:26 PM
I see there is a new update for DS on iOS... will dragon quests be coming to everyone soon?? :-)

MazReptile
04-25-13, 01:28 AM
I see there is a new update for DS on iOS... will dragon quests be coming to everyone soon?? :-)

There is a new update but sadly no the quests haven't arrived yet.
All that us new currently is stopwatches on breeding, hatching, evolving and farms. When breeding you get description of type of rarity the dragon is. So that's its.

midnightmeerkat
04-25-13, 01:32 AM
. So that's its.

At this stage.......... Hoping the rest of the content comes soooooon!!

kaiwanichi
04-26-13, 12:01 AM
I've been wondering about this for ages. Loads of my friends have it but not me. Baw, never mind.

LilMzB4Life
04-26-13, 03:54 AM
This has got to be the longest beta testing ever in the history of beta testing!!!!

henrylucky
04-28-13, 04:30 AM
How long this beta test? 3 months?

midnightmeerkat
04-28-13, 04:54 AM
How long this beta test? 3 months?

They haven't put a date on it.

henrylucky
04-28-13, 04:57 AM
They haven't put a date on it.
No, it just a joke :D I just quipped TL

chiefdragon
04-28-13, 06:22 AM
I've seen new players with dragon quest. I know they're new because they have only 3 or less habitat. I wonder why can't we all have the dragon quest when they're giving it out to new players.

midnightmeerkat
04-28-13, 12:34 PM
No, it just a joke :D I just quipped TL

:). Feels like longer......

DragonTan1
04-28-13, 12:37 PM
Almost every new player I visit has one of these now....

kwhales
04-28-13, 01:17 PM
Almost every new player I visit has one of these now....

Well, that's…

…not right.

lmac10
04-29-13, 08:40 PM
How can all new players receive this if it is a test? Has TL forgotten about those that still don't have this feature? It is a great feature that I would love to have in my island. I saw that a justice dragon is one of the quest dragons so I thought being a pink hybrid will take me ages to get, who'd of thought I'd get a Justice dragon before this feature was fully released, in 2 weeks it will be the 2 month mark. I've seen a few slips about the battle arena too, hopefully they release this to everyone before another 2 month beta test of a battle arena.

beachgirl63
05-01-13, 09:23 AM
Would be really nice to know when we can all have quest portal any idea how much longer

LilMzB4Life
05-01-13, 10:35 AM
I hope it's not much longer now!!!

Delforce
05-01-13, 07:11 PM
Hi. Any news yet on release?
It's been nearly 2 months now. Yes, I'm nagging a lil bit but I am an old woman who isn't getting any younger. Lol :D

amnesiaNo9
05-01-13, 07:57 PM
Comm'on TL, give us anwsers at least!! When will we all be getting the quests, why won't you give us anwsers? At least give us some information please!

bigbux3
05-01-13, 08:00 PM
A few days they said...

Those days have turned into months...

midnightmeerkat
05-01-13, 08:01 PM

-Jake.

Comm'on TL, give us anwsers at least!! When will we all be getting the quests, why won't you give us anwsers? At least give us some information please!

This will still be the answer......... post #332

amnesiaNo9
05-01-13, 08:04 PM
This will still be the answer......... post #332

That was nearly a month ago!! Seriously at least keep us updated. What's the problem with this release I wonder??

midnightmeerkat
05-01-13, 08:21 PM
That was nearly a month ago!! Seriously at least keep us updated. What's the problem with this release I wonder??

Yep it would be good to know what is going on even if they cant give us an exact date.... I so want this too!!

HenryLucky1
05-01-13, 08:54 PM
Yep it would be good to know what is going on even if they cant give us an exact date.... I so want this too!!

I'm on Android, and I want this too! :(

midnightmeerkat
05-01-13, 09:49 PM
I'm on Android, and I want this too! :(

You want lots of things, eh?

HenryLucky1
05-01-13, 10:06 PM
You want lots of things, eh?

That's me:p

Oliver118
05-01-13, 11:29 PM
What? I never knew about this!

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-01-13, 11:35 PM
Sorry to say, I actually don't think the rest of us will get this. I mean there's so many beta testings out right now, you'd think they'd want to complete a few of them before releasing another.

asyran2012
05-03-13, 12:13 AM
When is it gonna be released? FULL RELEASE?!

midnightmeerkat
05-03-13, 01:04 AM
They have said they will release it as soon as they can.........

HenryLucky1
05-03-13, 01:09 AM
When is it gonna be released? FULL RELEASE?!

If you mean FULL RELEASE, Maybe it takes 1 - 2years

PhantomOfSkies
05-03-13, 09:45 AM
Is this only for iOS?

knj00
05-03-13, 10:25 AM
I love the new Battle Arena don't get me wrong but it would be nice to see them finish "polishing" features already in testing and release them to all before adding new features for more testing.

pegasus14
05-03-13, 10:55 AM
Can we maybe all get this feature before beta testing others??

midnightmeerkat
05-03-13, 12:29 PM
I love the new Battle Arena don't get me wrong but it would be nice to see them finish "polishing" features already in testing and release them to all before adding new features for more testing.

Can we maybe all get this feature before beta testing others??

They will have different developers working on each of these ....... If the battle arena is ready before the quests I would be ok with that.....

DragonTan1
05-03-13, 12:49 PM

Agreed! It would be best if they did it that way.

Lolas_Kryptonite
05-03-13, 01:01 PM

Agreed.... such as the boosted breeding. We never did get an explanation as to how this was supposed to actually work. I wonder if they forgot about it? lol

DragonTan1
05-03-13, 01:02 PM
Agreed.... such as the boosted breeding. We never did get an explanation as to how this was supposed to actually work. I wonder if they forgot about it? lol

I did so they must have too! lol

dapplefur
05-03-13, 06:56 PM
It's almost been three months. I wish they would release it to us already.

Olena
05-04-13, 05:54 AM
It's almost been three months. I wish they would release it to us already. I wanted to say the same - the beta test is taking too long! It should be released already that all players could have it (i have it but I want that my friends gona get it too!) .
Please, stop making 2 dragons a week - finish the things that are beta first. We don't need so many new dragons, it's still hard for the new players to catch up , especially when many nice dragons are going LE.

It's stressful! I want try more for my diamond, but every 4 days we are getting dragons LE, and for sure I want to have it before it's gone. Than I'm excidentely getting new dragons for which I have to safe 6mil coins each for habitat before I can free my nest (I have two of it and I don't feel that I need the third yet, I still need to expand my lands more to be able to place new habitats). And it's going all round and round!

kwhales
05-04-13, 06:19 AM
Its about time we get an update on how much longer this feature will take until it is fully released. TL, you are already in another beta testing mode with the battle arena. Don't you think you should work on this first and get it fully functioning and released before working on something else?

Delforce
05-04-13, 08:39 AM
Is the release coming soon?
It's been so long now.
In the introduction it says you need the latest iOS version 1.3
ROFL. That's how long it's been. We are using 1.4 now :D

LilMzB4Life
05-04-13, 03:37 PM
I've given up hope on the rest of us getting this anytime soon. It's been such a long time and rather than getting this fully functional to be released, they have moved on to something else. By the time we get this, beta players would have already completed all the goals. JMHO

Mazey324
05-05-13, 12:48 PM
All it does is waste my time and coins. I spend money to send the dragons out on quests, they come back after a good long time, tell me they found something, show me a nice green collect button, then the game freezes! I never get the reward, just the sucker punch. When I report it, I'm told to reset, reinstall, reload, etc, but don't expect to hear back from the "engineers".

So I wait a few days,thinking, they'll have fixed it, because it's Beta, and they want to get it right, correct? Wrong. I just try all over again, same results, out my coins, time, and quest results. Don't bother.

PhantomOfSkies
05-05-13, 05:09 PM
Is this only for iOS? Cause I just gotten the Quest Outpost ( I'm an Android Player btw ) and when i Press it all it does is show the name and thats it :S. Plz help!!!! o3o

HenryLucky1
05-05-13, 05:18 PM
Is this only for iOS? Cause I just gotten the Quest Outpost ( I'm an Android Player btw ) and when i Press it all it does is show the name and thats it :S. Plz help!!!! o3o

Tonguelashing (Android player) has Quest outpost and Battle arena, but when he click them, they just say the name and nothing to do with them. You JUST got it today?

funnyrandomness5112
05-05-13, 05:42 PM
I would have much rather had this... Because to get the samurai dragon you have to have a landwoorm and justice dragons... Guess what dragons I don't have >.<

AraRaider
05-05-13, 09:46 PM
I have seen several of my neighbors with this, & I've been on dragon Story since nearly the beginning & I'm on IOS yet I still don't have this. It's been quite awhile since the original post on this topic & yet there's no real new information on when it's going to be released for all IOS players...Does anyone have any idea when we All(IOS) will be getting this? I'd really love to have it too. :/

lmac10
05-06-13, 08:37 PM
It has now been a month since we had any news. I understand that "soon" means "as soon as we can" but we know that someone has crafted the samurai now and the theory was that, that is what we were waiting on. There now is a new beta test running so can we please get an update? We all appreciate the hard work you have been putting into the game with these exciting features it would just be good to experience them.

eternity2507
05-07-13, 01:39 PM
Level 94, latest version 1.4 . I have tried twice to report to support ...... No reply. I have samurai dragon level 9, My island goal Samurai summoning part one still showing as not complete, therefore no reward for collecting pieces & no goal to craft the samurai dragon, so no reward....... Exault Cloud 9.