PDA

View Full Version : Level 110 please help!

papatya0
03-15-13, 12:14 PM
I am stuck here...even if I reach the upper level, there are not enough bubbles left to do it....

papatya0
03-16-13, 01:10 PM
Nobody here who can help me? Please, it's really enjoying at the moment. I am just trying to get all the missing 3-stars at the moment, because I am not able to go ahead with this level. I would appreciate any hints.....;0)))

papatya0
03-16-13, 01:11 PM
Nobody here who can help me? Please, it's really enjoying at the moment. I am just trying to get all the missing 3-stars at the moment, because I am not able to go ahead with this level. I would appreciate any hints.....;0)))

I mean ennoying of course....

beckie31
03-16-13, 03:26 PM
The easiest way would be to use gems to disable the bubble blowers. However, if like me you don't want to spend any money (and can't be bothered to play all the other team lava games!) it is still possible.

When trying to drop the bubble blowers, work on popping bubbles on the far left and right so it will fall down and only pop bubbles created by the blowers if its an easy win or you need to if it has attached itself to bubbles etc above if it has blown loads out. If you get any bubbles that aren't the right colour to be useful, just put them on the far left and right - you don't want to add yet more to the middle to be popped. Don't waste bubbles and add to the pile by trying to make groups, generally the blowers put like colours together anyway.

In the top section, work up popping to the boulders and then a whole side will fall away and you can bounce in to get the very top ones. Make sure you pop the bubbles next to the ice ones so they change to the same colour as the bubbles the babies are in.

Hope this helps!

papatya0
03-21-13, 08:31 AM
Thank you beckie31 ;0)), now I am stuck in 111....