PDA

View Full Version : Unreachable skunkupine

FarmerJojo2011
03-15-13, 08:49 AM
I have been visited by a pink skunkupine but I can't get at him because he's beind a tree and a spire and i am unable to poke him withmy finger :(
Funny thing is I just beat him (in another area on my board) but the game skipped and went back to a mode where he was visiting but it moved him to where I can't reach him.

Now my game is on hold cause I won't be able to **** him since I can't reach him!! :(

How do you fix this!
I am on an iPhone 4s
version 1.1.3

FarmerJojo2011
03-15-13, 08:50 AM
never mind... I poked enough times around the board that i got him

kooky panda
03-15-13, 09:00 AM
Sometimes when they are out of bounds it is hard to get them. Once member posted she used a stylus on the toe!! LOL

DaojinWildfire
03-15-13, 11:54 AM
Even though they might appear outside of the grid, they're actually still considered inside. Look for any body part (finger, hand, toe, etc.) that is inside of the grid and tapping on that. This usually does the trick. :D

FaithEternal
03-15-13, 12:03 PM
That has happened to me before and I believe I just hit the edit icon (hammer on lower right) and relocate the Spire to another location. Once view of the animal is no longer obstructed, you can easily take care of him and return your spire to the desired spot :)