PDA

View Full Version : No new update?

Loxieland
03-15-13, 08:01 AM
I guess we don't get a new animal this week? I play on Kindle.

maguar
03-15-13, 02:52 PM
I've asked. Will let you know what I hear back.

cherryberry9
03-15-13, 07:43 PM

Btw, can you ask about nightclub too? The forum for that game lacks moderator support.

kooky panda
03-16-13, 08:20 AM
Btw, can you ask about nightclub too? The forum for that game lacks moderator support.

Nightclub questions, need to be posted in the Nightclub forum.

If you have a post or thread that has been missed, you can send a PM (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16558-Need-Help-Moderator-List&p=113273&viewfull=1#post113273) to a Mod for assistance.

chickenluff
03-16-13, 02:02 PM
I want to know if the leprechaun panda will be included in St. Patrick day updates? I purchased on two weeks before its removal but was never able to build it. It's just sitting in a corner waiting to be built as I cant remove it to storage either! Please add it back. Thanks.

jellypie200
03-17-13, 05:58 AM
Yeah I have been waiting for a new update too

brandonu
03-18-13, 09:55 AM
I want to know if the leprechaun panda will be included in St. Patrick day updates? I purchased on two weeks before its removal but was never able to build it. It's just sitting in a corner waiting to be built as I cant remove it to storage either! Please add it back. Thanks.

Are you missing parts for it? Will it let you request the parts from neighbors?

chickenluff
03-18-13, 03:41 PM
Are you missing parts for it? Will it let you request the parts from neighbors?
It wont let me do anything! I have all the parts I need. If it doesn't change this week will see if TeamLava will remove it for me then I can have another animal :(

badoodie
03-20-13, 06:14 PM
The leprechaun panda has been broken/glitchy since last year, not too long after it came out. We've been asking for many months for a fix but it appears Zoo Story2 is the forgotten misfit of TL games.

rada1985
03-22-13, 02:25 AM

No updates for AGES! have u heard anything?

Also, just wondering if you could delete my last 2 posts on the screenshots link?
Made an error with the sizing.
Can't inbox you because it says you have no more storage space for msgs lol

maguar
03-22-13, 02:38 AM

Also, just wondering if you could delete my last 2 posts on the screenshots link?
Made an error with the sizing.
Can't inbox you because it says you have no more storage space for msgs lol

As soon as I hear anything I'll let you know.

I've removed a few messages so I've got space again. Need to do an autumn clean out. I've removed those posts for you.

rada1985
03-22-13, 05:41 PM
Awesome! Thanks :D

Loxieland
03-23-13, 09:54 AM
Just wondering if TL is giving up on ZS2. If they do, then I want to transfer my gems to another game. I know TL is pretty busy with DS as I play that too and I could use the gems/gold there, or FS, or BS. Really hope TL doesn't give up on ZS2 though. Also hope it doesn't take another month for them to get back to you.

safari1234567890
03-24-13, 10:05 PM
Come on,I have took my vacation since 2 weeks waiting for the updates so I will have a complete time finishing them.Did you still get any information maguar?

Loxieland
04-16-13, 11:53 PM

A month has went by and no response yet???

sveamaydoll
04-17-13, 12:25 PM

Game's dead. I'm just enjoying it for what it is at this point. Plenty of animals still to pick up.