PDA

View Full Version : Lost dragon

seanvase
03-15-13, 03:10 AM
I reached a level in collecting dragons you said collect a storm dragon and put it in nest my nest was full so I quickly evolved it so I could get the dragon but when I went back it has gone ? So where is it and why does this keep happening it snot the first time this has happened seeing that I've been buying lots of gold to play this game I think it's a way for you to make more money out of me to purchase more gold to guy this dragon even tho it was free to me before but because my nest was full I lost that dragon so either send me the amount of gold I need for this dragon or I will post on my wall that you are forcing us to make purchases to move up levels

maguar
03-15-13, 03:14 AM
Go to main menu, then storage. Scroll through till you find the dragon.

seanvase
03-15-13, 03:32 AM
After writing a thread here I went back to play my game only to find I was back on level 39 plus my updated game was gone why?

kooky panda
03-15-13, 04:36 AM
Sounds like your progress may not be saving to the servers.
After doing actions, in your games, go visit a neighbor, then come back and check and make sure your actions saved before you leave the game.

Also, if you have been away from your game for a few hours, close out the game or restart your device before starting to play.
This will allow your game to start up fresh each time.

(note- I Merged your two threads together)