PDA

View Full Version : Anvil?

freesiawoods
03-14-13, 10:56 PM
My knights have been on about adventures coming back with nothing much other than an occasional gem or two which i promptly lose by accident. Today they came back with a little anvil which I could place but doesnt seem to do anything. There is no arrow or time indication on it yet it isnt really decorative. Please tell me what the anvil is for??

maguar
03-15-13, 12:02 AM
Must be new. Are you able to post a picture of it? You can try storing it then checking the information when it's in your inventory.

freesiawoods
03-15-13, 12:24 AM
Okay thanks for the tip. My inventory says it is a decoration! Strangely enough it is not on the market.

NayanPrakash
03-16-13, 12:35 AM
I got an anvil from one of the adventures too. It's one of the new decorations not available on the Market, like the pumpkin hutch, campfire, etc. You can only get them from adventures

caius76
03-16-13, 01:33 PM
I got one as well, it appears to add 12 royal points when placed.

cbisme
03-30-13, 05:52 PM
http://images.photo2.walgreens.com/232323232%7Ffp5386%3A%3Enu%3D3248%3E596%3E439%3EWS NRCG%3D3%3A62%3A732%3B3328nu0mrj

cxi2010
05-03-13, 03:26 AM
Mine didn't increase the royal point at all? What's up with that, TL?

maguar
05-03-13, 03:34 AM
I think it wasn't supposed to add royal points and the ones that were incorrectly doing so were fixed awhile ago.

caius76
05-03-13, 04:17 AM
Well darn, did I blow it for everyone?

wealthyrich
05-05-13, 10:59 PM
did adventures, got 2 anvrils now.
any use for them?

maguar
05-05-13, 11:16 PM
They're just decorations. You do get to brag about em though as they're only available through adventures. I haven't got any yet :)

vchanhs
05-06-13, 01:13 AM
Same here. Still waiting to get anvil. I have pumpkin hutch, scarecrow and overgrowth bench. Just need anvil and campfire plus the royal carriage to complete my collection....lol...

wassupbaby
05-06-13, 02:14 AM
I'm missing only scarecrow , have tons of the rest :)

puffindutch
05-06-13, 03:52 AM
I am missing anvil/scarecrow and campfire but have six overgrown benches which are currently being used by my very lazy knights!

maguar
05-06-13, 04:15 AM
I am missing anvil/scarecrow and campfire but have six overgrown benches which are currently being used by my very lazy knights!

Overgrown knights (as they're stout) on overgrown benches :)

freesiawoods
05-06-13, 09:44 AM
I have yet to get a beast statue, dragon statue, campfire or royal carriage. The rest I have but not excited about.

tipsister
05-06-13, 10:19 AM
I must have a dozen overgrown benches now. On my secondary game I get trees, animals, etc. On the main one I get benches. Woo hoo?

vchanhs
05-06-13, 04:49 PM
Just got a beast statue today....zzzz....

lotuskat
05-07-13, 06:32 AM
Finally got Dark Cave Formation today! Woohoo! Very much in need given the high jewel and silver consumption required by the new goals. :)

Baraze
05-07-13, 08:52 AM
I must have a dozen overgrown benches now. On my secondary game I get trees, animals, etc. On the main one I get benches. Woo hoo?

Why do they give us those things? I can make the prettier white ones! Every time I finish an adventure, I hold my breath thinking ill get a little box with a goodie inside. This morning I got full energy, so yay! But when there is a box I get a bench or some silly cow.

happy_carol94
05-08-13, 12:47 AM
I got 2 anvils. The first one, I only got that 1 anvil from adventure, nothing else such as coins, etc. I was quite shocked. If I remember correctly that?s the second time I sent my knight for an adventure. Fortunately later my second anvil was received with other rewards. Then I also got 2 overgrown bench. I just got a beast statue today.

I hope that I?ll get trees from adventure because currently I have ?ambitious oranges?, ?skunkless apple pies? and ?ice cold lemonade? goals but I don?t have those trees and I only get those fruits once in a while from Sir Pigglesworth..

prettyplease
05-08-13, 01:52 PM
I have not seen that little box in ages!! I primarily "explore dark caves" occasionally I can do the V Day one and 2x now the newest adventure. Where do the decorations come from? Many neighbors have cute things I have never seen in the shops. I presume they are from the box. My adventures, when they do give a box, always seem to hold an animal or a cave formation (which I find myself longing for now!) Do the lower level adventures drop more boxes or is it just as random as the silly alicorn wing that I've resigned myself to never finding!! Do I need to shake things up and send my knights on different adventures? Have they just grown bored with caves?

sdwombat
05-08-13, 02:53 PM
I have not seen that little box in ages!! I primarily "explore dark caves" occasionally I can do the V Day one and 2x now the newest adventure. Where do the decorations come from? Many neighbors have cute things I have never seen in the shops. I presume they are from the box. My adventures, when they do give a box, always seem to hold an animal or a cave formation (which I find myself longing for now!) Do the lower level adventures drop more boxes or is it just as random as the silly alicorn wing that I've resigned myself to never finding!! Do I need to shake things up and send my knights on different adventures? Have they just grown bored with caves?

All of my boxes have come from the Hunting Roaming Bandits Adventure. Except for the Searching the Ancient Vaults Adventure which brought me both of my alicorn parts, bandits brings me the best return. I alternate between the two. The Valentine's one was always a bust for me, and the only reason I ever did the Explore the Dark Caves one was in search of mithril, which I got for Excalibam (it was a guaranteed drop), and tried it a couple more times trying for a dark cave formation once we got the Princess Sabina quest line. I not only never got the formation, but also never got anything worth wasting all of those earth wisps on. I am still trying to expand, and need them much more for that. I also cannot see myself going to the trouble of Traversing the Desert Sands again. All of that cooking and metal? I don't think so! ��

vchanhs
08-04-13, 08:09 AM
Can anyone who have the anvil tell me which adventure you got it from? Can't seems to get any.

CottageRose
08-04-13, 08:31 AM
^ I also don't have an anvil, and would like to know which adventure it drops from.

bowlfullofcherries
08-04-13, 09:54 AM
The simple feast drops the anvil.

arale_norimaki
08-04-13, 10:19 AM
I confirm, Search the vault drops it

CottageRose
08-04-13, 12:51 PM
Thanks! That will be my new quest then. :)

wassupbaby
08-05-13, 04:19 AM
ugh i got 2 of these but due to the fact that it is ( or was ) considered as royal decoration , i had to sell it to make room for my carriage and unicorn statue :(( now i have none .Well done TL =.=

nan0165
08-05-13, 05:40 PM
I have about 5 of them and about 5 camp fires..and maybe 10 benches.....that's all I get from adventures. And I do all of the adventures, I try to rotate, hoping to get a carriage.

CottageRose
08-05-13, 07:24 PM
Thanks to the helpful info, the blacksmiths at my forges now have an industrial-size anvil. :)

HNO3
08-05-13, 09:59 PM
Thanks to the helpful info, the blacksmiths at my forges now have an industrial-size anvil. :)

Dunno about industrial sized - it's small enough to fit on a barrel of all things. How is that even stable? ;)

ghjvcucjb
08-05-13, 10:37 PM
Dunno about industrial sized - it's small enough to fit on a barrel of all things. How is that even stable? ;)

Guess that explains why the knights need new swords each and every time they go out on that adventure.

jimboser
08-06-13, 07:10 AM
I've got a pile of anvils in inventory, wish I could gift or sell one to you. Don't worry, once you get your first one, they will multiply quickly. The game is funny that way...

CottageRose
08-06-13, 06:23 PM
Well, the anvils and barrels are relatively large in comparison to the buildings. :)

bowlfullofcherries
08-07-13, 12:36 AM
Well, the anvils and barrels are relatively large in comparison to the buildings. :)

Haha! This is true. :)

JakeandNanaBerg
09-19-13, 06:19 AM
Can't wait till I get one since my hubby really is a blacksmith! :o

fino212
09-20-13, 04:53 PM
I've had about 3 and just got my latest one from traverse the desert sands. I'm desperate for a carriage and a pumpkin patch but only seem to get anvils, benches and campfires, grrr!

Starlitstream
11-22-13, 04:30 PM
I just found an anvil decoration after completing one of the knights quests. Has anyone else found this and does anyone know if there are other items you can find that aren't in the market?

ohmyart
11-22-13, 04:48 PM
Yes, there's also a pumpkin hutch and I believe there might be one other item too that I can't remember right now.

tanderson573
11-22-13, 04:52 PM
I found the pumpkin path and a scarecrow

BriarAvenue
11-22-13, 09:32 PM
Campfire,

maguar
11-22-13, 10:02 PM
Merged multiple threads on the anvil

LaceFace333
07-25-14, 04:36 PM
Is the anvil good for anything, or just for decoration?

zenobia42
07-25-14, 04:52 PM
Is the anvil good for anything, or just for decoration?

Just decoration. I like it, though. I keep mine near my Magic Forge... when I have a spare square.

PurpleScorpion76
07-26-14, 06:37 AM
I have a few of each although few are out on displsy as I don't have a very big kingdom yet. So not much room.

katbtodd
09-08-14, 08:22 AM
Thinking we all have plenty of these now... TL time to start something new,,, we all need a yard sale with all our extras

katbtodd
09-08-14, 08:24 AM
Just decoration. I like it, though. I keep mine near my Magic Forge... when I have a spare square.

Keep mine near sir piggy ,,,and after so many time of not getting any thing good,, he know ,he will be a pig roast

zenobia42
09-08-14, 11:29 AM
Keep mine near sir piggy ,,,and after so many time of not getting any thing good,, he know ,he will be a pig roast

That really made me lol! Bad Sir Piggy! lmao!

zenobia42
09-08-14, 11:31 AM
Thinking we all have plenty of these now... TL time to start something new,,, we all need a yard sale with all our extras

What I have the most of is overgrown benches. So I built a second theater and set up rows of seating in front of both of them. Hey, all those people who like to throw rotten tomatoes at the baron need someplace to sit. :p