PDA

View Full Version : Proposing a ******* until UPDATE

Unregistered
07-05-10, 04:04 PM
I propose that we ******* any store purchases; Gems, Decorations, Trees, Animals etc...
UNTIL WE GET AN UPDATE
where is the promised update? flowers were promised and it really is time for more crops.
AND TREES where are the trees? I'm going to guess that trees are fairly simple to program.

When can we expect an update on some of these things?

Unregistered
07-05-10, 07:12 PM
First, appology to some players that might be offended.

The title of this game is Farm Story. Yes, you can play anyway you like, but I see some players just plant row upon row of plants days in days out, which to me is a boring way of playing the game.
Be creative, there is a lot of decors that you can use, make a story with your farm.
If you don't know how to do it, ask for help or take a look at some good design farms out there and build your ideal farm. For sure, there is no wrong way of doing it.
The only complain I have, some decors need lots of gems to buy.
And believe me, 20x20 is pain to plant (read tap). :)

DoodleBug
07-05-10, 07:33 PM
If TeamLava is from the United States then they are probably on holdiay. They also have other games they develop. Until this last week, it's the first time I've noticed that there wasn't an update (save for level increases), but it still shows they are working behind the scenes.

Instead of being so demanding and proposing to punish them, how about adjusting your game play and checking back later for updates.

Unregistered
07-05-10, 08:06 PM
Hey I am all for expedient updates but I will not ******* farm story! I LOVE this game! And have you ever written a video game? That stuff all takes time. Remember that patience is a virtue! I am a level 59, have over a million coins and would like things added. Teamlava knows this and I am sure they're working on it.

Hawk 8
07-05-10, 08:21 PM
Alot of players seem to be getting a little frustrated with the game as of late. I was getting there myself after being at level 49 for so long, but we had level updates today and if the trend continues should have expansion and other updates in two days. This is a free game and Im positive the developers are working hard on some upgrades. What they could do however, is come on here a little more and let us know they are listening to us and give us an idea of when new upgrades and features might be available or what feature that we want that they just dont want to develope so we quit asking.

Unregistered
07-06-10, 10:58 AM
I propose that we ******* any store purchases; Gems, Decorations, Trees, Animals etc...
UNTIL WE GET AN UPDATE
where is the promised update? flowers were promised and it really is time for more crops.
AND TREES where are the trees? I'm going to guess that trees are fairly simple to program.

When can we expect an update on some of these things?
Have you seen the 2 new updates? They're called farm story flowers and farm story snap. Farm story snap is the latest. It will include 6 different flowers to plant as well as the capability to take snapshots of your farm and share with friends/put on Facebook or whatever. Also diff colors of fences/haybales. can rotate certain items etc. Just download from app store. You will see that your current farm transfers over and then you can delete the orig farm story. Happy farming