PDA

View Full Version : Goals issue

speculating
03-14-13, 05:46 PM
Every time I open Bakery Story (and sometimes when I open Restaurant Story) a ton of goals that I've done in the past pop up repeatedly. It goes on for quite a while, considerably slowing down my game-play. I have the St Patrick's edition on an Android phone. Does anyone else have this problem?

FrozenTurtle
03-14-13, 06:46 PM
Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app? If you still encounter the issue, can you please take a screen shot (or write down) which goals appear for you? Thanks!

lyndishae
03-14-13, 08:40 PM
Its not just you. I am Android also (St Patrick's Version- although it has happened on other versions as well). I will sometimes have to go through 10 old goals before I can begin game play. They are usually old "download this TL game" goals...

freesiawoods
03-14-13, 08:49 PM
I get that on android sometimes. Every single goal that has passed pops up and has to be dismissed one by one and this takes quite a while.

speculating
03-15-13, 12:54 PM
I've already tried deleting and reinstalling, and it didn't work, unfortunately. The goals that pop up are the ones that want you to install or level up on another game, and also the 'Ze Grande Insult' series where you have to out-bake Jean-Pierre. They show up like they do when you haven't done the goal yet, but then all the tasks are checked off. I hope that helps!