PDA

View Full Version : 100th Dragon?

topherocious
03-14-13, 02:43 PM
With the release of the new Dark Angel Dragon (too many a frustrations yet still wicked), it leaves to wonder: what will the 100th dragon released?

Maybe a Century Dragon? Celebration Dragon? Or just a mild release of a black and light or pink hybrid? What're your thoughts? I'm kind of curious and anxious to see what they plan to celebrate such a mark.

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-14-13, 02:50 PM
Interesting! I'd never thought about it.
It will be pretty darn cool if they did do something big for it.

knj00
03-14-13, 02:51 PM
I have been wondering about this myself. Whatever it is I hope it's EPIC. :)

SybreTiger
03-14-13, 03:38 PM
It should be a free dragon. :)

kwhales
03-14-13, 03:50 PM
It should be a free dragon. :)

Or a really simple to breed dragon. Like 1 hr breed time, guaranteed to get the first time dragon. Everyone should have one.

sweetstuff525
03-14-13, 03:55 PM
So far there is 99 dragons..... So next week should be 100 let's see if they make it special or not

kwhales
03-14-13, 03:56 PM
So far there is 99 dragons..... So next week should be 100 let's see if they make it special or not

Next week? The way TL's has been giving us dragons, one might even come out tomorrow.

salinho
03-14-13, 04:13 PM
Next week? The way TL's has been giving us dragons, one might even come out tomorrow.

LOL.Yep.

tonguelashing
03-14-13, 04:38 PM

yeah, lately it's been two per week corresponding to two contests a week for TL to money grab impulse buy gold sales. Some of these dragons (goblin, now dark angel) are incredibly hard to get with the way the night dragon splits. (so far I've got a wizard and half heart dragon from diamond/night breeding...but pink didn't break down when breeding with diamond).

However, all that said, I do hope it's a cool special dragon to celebrate 100th dragon. I think that would be nice, as long as it's easy to get. Maybe even make it an LE dragon with a 1 week long contest again (instead of the 3 and 4 day contests).

mityaj
03-14-13, 04:56 PM
Probably a night/pink hybrid or magic-based crafted dragon. At least these will come sooner or later, perhaps not at number 100.

tonguelashing
03-14-13, 05:02 PM
Probably a night/pink hybrid or magic-based crafted dragon. At least these will come sooner or later, perhaps not at number 100.

Oh geez! A night/pink hybrid would be impossible to get! You're scaring the daylights out of me with that thought.

Maybe a RAINBOW dragon (breedable not craftable so it's available to all platforms)

hamadrys
03-14-13, 05:51 PM
YES, Rainbow would be totally awesome !!!

codenameraven
03-14-13, 08:11 PM
Yesssss rainbow dragon!!!!

cmyjh
03-14-13, 08:22 PM
I'm going with another pure diamond dragon.

moostermine
03-14-13, 08:25 PM
Haha! Rainbow dragons! (ish)

topherocious
03-14-13, 10:10 PM
A Rainbow Dragon would be interesting but I kind of like the free dragon aspect. Like make a set of goals to be completed and once they are, players are rewarded the 100th dragon egg. And it'll be LE, ensuring pride and bragging rights to those who have it after it retires.

hamadrys
03-15-13, 04:47 AM
Haha! Rainbow dragons! (ish)

YES !!! A rainbow bug dragon. Any bug.

azychan
03-15-13, 06:03 AM
how about Galaxy Dragon? Night/Light hybrid :D the rarity is common, so every one can get it. But limit in 100 days. After 100th day, It will be super rare :D

kwhales
03-15-13, 08:03 AM
how about Galaxy Dragon? Night/Light hybrid :D the rarity is common, so every one can get it. But limit in 100 days. After 100th day, It will be super rare :D

Like the idea, but some players level won't let them get light, or night. So a more common duo would be better.

yayacupcake
03-15-13, 09:57 AM
Oh maybe have a dragon like Discord from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. He's basically a combo of several different things. So maybe take some of the other dragons and make a mis-mash dragon celebrating all the dragons that have been released up to this point. Not sure what components would be best, but the possibilities are endless...

topherocious
03-15-13, 10:12 AM
Oh maybe have a dragon like Discord from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. He's basically a combo of several different things. So maybe take some of the other dragons and make a mis-mash dragon celebrating all the dragons that have been released up to this point. Not sure what components would be best, but the possibilities are endless...

Chimera Dragon?

I really hope they give this some thought and care and not just release a dragon to release one and not make a big deal out of this, when it is for them.

RotomGuy
03-15-13, 11:09 AM
Call me crazy, but I would like a Astro Dragon. This dragon would be a new element, not like Pink or Black, but similar to Diamond. It will be under the Star category, as it is a special breed. The symbol would be an Orange Star.

To attain this dragon, there must be 5 different elements in the breeding combo. It would go in an Earthbound Constellation (it's a habitat, like a small platform of orange stars). This dragon has no hybrids, it's just like the Diamond was originally, a super rare dragon that is amazing and stuff. However, it has very, very high earning rates.

Just a cool idea.

RotomGuy
03-15-13, 11:11 AM
Not an Astro Dragon, a Shooting Star Dragon.

Forgot to mention, it can breed, however it will create the pure element it was bred with. Breeding Diamond and Shooting Star Dragon would create a Light Dragon.

topherocious
03-15-13, 11:31 AM
Call me crazy, but I would like a Astro Dragon. This dragon would be a new element, not like Pink or Black, but similar to Diamond. It will be under the Star category, as it is a special breed. The symbol would be an Orange Star.

To attain this dragon, there must be 5 different elements in the breeding combo. It would go in an Earthbound Constellation (it's a habitat, like a small platform of orange stars). This dragon has no hybrids, it's just like the Diamond was originally, a super rare dragon that is amazing and stuff. However, it has very, very high earning rates.

Just a cool idea.

I actually talked about that with my friend and that be the black element before black came out. We had Cosmic Dragon, Comet Dragon, Alien Dragon, Galaxy Dragon, etc. lol

cedkugedchgd
03-15-13, 11:33 AM
how about a monster dragon? xD

Mani_Sari
03-15-13, 12:24 PM
how about a monster dragon? xD

I bet it'll just be forgotten like *cough monster story cough*. I was thinking of a 5 element dragon too, and the appearance of it would be from the 5 elements used. Maybe 2 of these since we have more than 5 elements available, 100-101 dragons.

lollipop_rp
03-15-13, 12:29 PM
This is a cool idea

RotomGuy
03-15-13, 01:28 PM
The 100th Dragon was the Samurai Dragon! Indeed it is special, as it comes with awesome looking Quests!

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-15-13, 01:32 PM
The 100th Dragon was the Samurai Dragon! Indeed it is special, as it comes with awesome looking Quests!

So it was! :)

wassupbaby
03-15-13, 02:11 PM
Yeah samurai dragon as 100th dragon is awesome but most of us have to wait ( god knows howlong) :S

topherocious
03-15-13, 02:31 PM
Oh, well boo. While I was looking forward to an epic dragon to be the 100th, the Dragon Quests feature is pretty awesome. Can't wait to try it out!