PDA

View Full Version : Not getting news pop ups or gold sales

jekal
03-14-13, 02:31 PM
I've been playing this game for awhile and now decided to purchase some gold and as we all know there have been plenty of sales to go around. The odd thing is I haven't gotten any if them; the last sale I've seen was the Christmas one and looking at all my friends games they have 'em every bloody week. I'd love to purchase some gold if only DS would work with me.

Also the news updates for new dragons or contests everyone gets excited about, I only find out about them when I head to the forums. That can't be fair can it, if someone could look into this I'd be ever so grateful.

kbrown0410
03-14-13, 04:02 PM
I haven't had contests for a while - last one was chocolate I think. thought perhaps it was because i didn't have dark/pink to breed the hybrids, but i didnt have pink during the chocolate contest.

tonguelashing
03-14-13, 04:43 PM
Not everyone gets the deals, it rotates through from time-to-time. Kinda silly IMHO, but that's how they do it. I think they do it to target certain demographics (ie: those who've never bought gold) instead of just giving the same deal to everyone at the same time.

kooky panda
03-14-13, 04:51 PM
Current thread on Gold Sales (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?45706-Gold-Sales&p=563463&viewfull=1#post563463)

I am sure the community managers have seen the posts, that not everyone is getting the contest pops up, but I will pass this on to them.