PDA

View Full Version : Question about purchasing ovens...

nutsac
03-14-13, 08:28 AM
I was wondering, If I was a to unlock an alliance with gems before the next level availability, would it push my next availability farther back or remain at the same level availability?

nutsac
03-14-13, 08:28 AM
Appliance not alliance...

nutsac
03-14-13, 08:36 AM
For example: I am at level 34 but my next available appliance purchase is at level 37. If I unlock my next appliance with gems now, will it push back my next availability past level 37?

bakerbarbie12
03-14-13, 11:41 AM
To answer your question, if you buy an additional appliance "slots" with gems, it does NOT affect anything. So if currently you need to wait til level 37 and you buy an additional slot with gems, you still wait til level 37 for a new slot to open but will also have the extra one you bought.

I believe if you never purchase additional slots, you get a total of 18 throughout the game. You CAN increase than number by buying them with gems. You could have 100 appliances on the floor at once if you bought that many extra slots. In other words, what you purchase with gems just adds on to what the game allows you to do.

bakerbarbie12
03-14-13, 11:43 AM
Btw, i say slots because you aren't actually buying the applince with gems, just the ability to have one more on the floor. I'm sure you know that but some newbies may not, it's always a common question. It used to only cost about 24 gems to open new slots so it really stinks that they doubled that!

bjuiil
03-14-13, 12:47 PM
Nutsac, just be patient. i started off the game wasting gems on silly things like finishing a meal and it's hard to get those gems back. I don't buy gems, so maybe that's why I'm more careful with mine these days.
If you really need to advance to the next level, swap out all your ovens for grills and make cedar plank salmon - that earns around 90XP per hour and is a fast way to reach the next level.

bjuiil
03-14-13, 12:48 PM
Oops, my tip was for RS. For BS, swap out for drinks machine and make jasmine tea.