PDA

View Full Version : Items disappearing

boedicia
03-14-13, 04:17 AM
Storm8 ID: boedicia
Level 6

Hi I just purchased a white oven and cooked brownies on it then I got a message of "processing". Then it disappeared. Please get it back for me.

This has also happened on restaurant story too now but with a counter. Items have not been placed into my inventory. I want these items back that I've already paid for.

debtodd
03-14-13, 05:26 AM
my customers are walking in with clocks above head turning around and walking out no sales in two days also dragon oven disaperred want it fixed

888cathy
03-16-13, 06:14 PM
Yes this has happened to me as well in restaurant story and bakery story. Am very annoyed as it took 2 days to cook that roast chicken meal and just as I put it out to serve I get a processing message and it disappears. Money gone and food gone and time wasted. Also, I was just playing bakery story and just purchased a $14,000 chair and same thing happened, processing message, item disappears and money gone. Kinda annoying when your new to the game and it takes a while to save up and then that happens. I want my money back too!! Team lava has great games but please fix your bugs and put less ads in games. We get it, if we wanted to play your games we will download them. No need to have your messages pop up so many times.

kooky panda
03-16-13, 07:24 PM
What devices do you play on?
What is the current version number of the game you are playing?
Under menu-help-small number at the bottom of the screen.

888cathy
03-16-13, 11:54 PM
I am playing on iPad 2 with the most recent update. I forgot to mention that I was playing bakery story: 1.6.5 v'day restaurant story: 1.6.7 also, clothes disappear after purchase in fashion story:1.5.1 :confused::confused:

Please note: these problems have happened a couple of times recently.

jellypie200
03-17-13, 05:17 AM
Maybe because your wifi wasn't full bakery story is a online game that has happened to me once were you at home? Or were
You going somewhere?

jellypie200
03-17-13, 05:28 AM
You half to have full wifi in order to keep your stuff this has happened to me before bakery story is an online game so I hoped this helped
Maybe you were somewhere or at home

kooky panda
03-17-13, 08:29 AM
I am playing on iPad 2 with the most recent update. I forgot to mention that I was playing bakery story: 1.6.5 v'day restaurant story: 1.6.7 also, clothes disappear after purchase in fashion story:1.5.1 :confused::confused:

Please note: these problems have happened a couple of times recently.

Make sure you are playing the most current versions for the games.

Bakery-regular game 1.6.5
Restaurant- christmas 1.6.6 or Valentine 1.6.6

Fashion- regular game 1.5.2
Edit- Fashion regular 1.5.1
Fashion world games 1.5.2
Which game has the 1.6.7 version?

Also after completing actions in your games make sure you go visit a neighbor before leaving the game to make sure you progress saves to the TL servers.

Also check you IPad and make sure you have the most current IOS version.

888cathy
03-17-13, 05:52 PM
hmm... thats weird. seems like i have different versions to you? bakery regular game is same version but restaurant valentines day shows up as: 1.6.7 and fashion story shows up as: 1.5.1 for me? im playing on my ipad: ios 6.1.2. i only play at home with full wifi as well.

kooky panda
03-17-13, 07:10 PM
hmm... thats weird. seems like i have different versions to you? bakery regular game is same version but restaurant valentines day shows up as: 1.6.7 and fashion story shows up as: 1.5.1 for me? im playing on my ipad: ios 6.1.2. i only play at home with full wifi as well.
Oh sorry on Fashion I posted wrong. (now corrected) The regular Fashion is 1.5.1.
World games version 1.5.2 is the most current version, but it is no longer in the app store so if you never downloaded it, the regular fashion is the most current version to be playing.

On Restaurant Valentines I am showing 1.6.6 in the itunes app store, but you are right in the game it is 1.6.7.
I will check to verify what the correct version is for RS-Valentine.

As for clothes disappearing make sure you go visit a nbr before leaving your game to make sure the actions you did, do get saved to the servers.

kooky panda
03-18-13, 06:40 PM
Update: Version 1.6.7 is the most current version to be playing for RS- Valentine-IOS