PDA

View Full Version : Items disappearing

boedicia
03-14-13, 04:12 AM
Not only has this happened on my bakery story but on restaurant story too. I bought a counter. Then it says processing. After that my counter is gone that I've just paid for. Will u either refund me or give me that item back?

wildflower07
03-14-13, 08:01 PM
I lost all my appliances and gifts...this is awful. I hope it gets fixed.

wildflower07
03-14-13, 08:33 PM
I uninstalled and reinstalled, then restarted my tablet. Everything is back..whew..I was scared. Haha

kooky panda
03-14-13, 08:37 PM
Not only has this happened on my bakery story but on restaurant story too. I bought a counter. Then it says processing. After that my counter is gone that I've just paid for. Will u either refund me or give me that item back?
For loss of items, please send an email to support@teamlava.com

maxthesuperhero456
04-03-13, 08:49 AM
That's happened to me too!:mad:

Skyeblu6
04-19-13, 08:48 PM
I just want to ask why do my food disappear from the counter even though my restaurant is closed. It's not suppose to happen like that. Since no customers are coming in, then the food are suppose to stay in the counters. This has happened to my restaurant several times.

I just started playing this in my Asus epad. But I've played it before in my iPod itouch and food don't disappear there.

Hope you can help me with this so I don't have to uninstall. Thanks so much.

Boogie083
04-19-13, 08:51 PM
I just want to ask why do my food disappear from the counter even though my restaurant is closed. It's not suppose to happen like that. Since no customers are coming in, then the food are suppose to stay in the counters. This has happened to my restaurant several times.

I just started playing this in my Asus epad. But I've played it before in my iPod itouch and food don't disappear there.

Hope you can help me with this so I don't have to uninstall. Thanks so much.

That was an "exploit". Your restaurant is open 24/7.