PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone being charged differently than others you know

FaithEternal
03-14-13, 12:56 AM
I read others' comments that they have to spend 50k to remove a tree, but their friends only have to pay 5k to clear the same tree. The moderator said to contact customer support regarding this bug. All I got was a "sorry about your luck" response that didn't'even address the bug issue. I have spent much (too much) money on a game for a company that is clearly only concerned with taking people's money and giving nothing in return; if money is unfairly taken due to a glitche, that money should be returned. And the problem should be addressed and corrected.
I forgot to mention that I have a rock that costs $999,999 to remove, that is supposedly a bug, and customer service did not even comment on this issue. A million coins to clear one rock?
If you are having this problem, please comment :)

supernova_fire
03-14-13, 01:29 AM
It is expensive, i can't clear any full blocks for under 200k - really slows down the game and grinds development to a halt

But i don't buy gold, cause i see it as a huge payout for a small gain ($15 per epic dragon when i have 50 is just a bad idea)

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-14-13, 01:56 AM
I forgot to mention that I have a rock that costs $999,999 to remove, that is supposedly a bug, and customer service did not even comment on this issue. A million coins to clear one rock?

999,999 to remove a mouldy boulder I think its called is nota bug. That's how much they cost to clear. You know you don't have to remove it right? You can clear areas around it that are cheaper, then continue to expand.

111ace
03-14-13, 02:19 AM
Those that voted "NO" are either from TL to new to the game. Keep this thread alive for a month & you will know the truth!

nky1111
03-14-13, 02:29 AM
i haven' cleared anything for a long time but the ***** with food consumption was the last drop for me and i've quit this game. at least until they make it normal.

mistral88
03-14-13, 02:37 AM
If they actually cared about customer satisfaction, they'd have put the CONFIRM dialog box / button in place before Gold gets spent. Pffftttt.

salinho
03-14-13, 02:48 AM
In certain areas (earliercexpansions mainly) the trees have lower costs. But after a certain point they become more expensive , way more.
The mouldy boulder costs 990,000 for everyone... Not a bug.

If they actually cared about customer satisfaction, they'd have put the CONFIRM dialog box / button in place before Gold gets spent. Pffftttt.

Hear ye!

doop01
03-14-13, 03:13 AM
It is expensive to clear, but only in coins! You can earn them. It now costs me 1 mill to expand and that's before clearing anything. Expansion and clearing costs are set only to prolong the game :) be all too easy if expansion/clearing costs (and time!) stayed the same. I do admit tho that it was tough going getting the coins for me up till I was at a pretty high level

kwhales
03-14-13, 03:14 AM
I don't think the price is different from your neighbors. As you clear more the price just goes up. Your neighbors may be paying less to remove stuff, but you may be further along then them in your clearing. Just as when you expand, the price goes up and the amount of maps you need does too. I have neighbors, we are all level 94. However since I don't have as much land expanded or cleared, my cost for expansion is 800,000, while another's is 900,000 and the third is 1,000,000. I am sure the next time I expand I will be paying more. I do think the clearing price levels out eventually. I haven't paid more for a bush then I had when I was a lower level. The price to expand eventually hits a plateau and stops increasing.

wassupbaby
03-14-13, 04:19 AM
The poll says everything :)

Darkstorm2
03-14-13, 04:28 AM
The game is designed for players at all levels. There will be mushrooms and boulders everywhere. TL is trying to take our money, but not from clearing areas.

hamadrys
03-14-13, 04:33 AM
Those that voted "NO" are either from TL to new to the game. Keep this thread alive for a month & you will know the truth!

Not new to the game at all. I am level 78 and I do not see any difference in price since the time I started. I started on regular DS and am actually playing the Valentine edition. I am clearing the Right island as we speak and the prices are similar to when I started. The mouldy boulder is the most expensive item to clear. I decided to keep it, because I personally like to decorate with some trees/rocks/mushrooms and I build my habitats around it. At least on the Right island.
The prices have increased to feed the dragons, but not for clearing land.

kooky panda
03-14-13, 05:11 AM
You can continue your discussion on this topic on the current thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?35576-Prices-for-clearing-rocks-trees-foliage&p=545563&viewfull=1#post545563)