PDA

View Full Version : why ppl reject requests

wealthyrich
03-13-13, 11:31 PM
RS allows each player to receive only a certain amount of gifts per day. so most players feel that if they were to accept request, that would lessen their quota for gifts receive. of coz most players would prefer to receive the max gifts possible, hence they would decline requests in order to have more quota to receive gifts.

jl0408
03-14-13, 12:19 PM
I'm not really sure what you're asking or trying to say. You can accept 20 gifts per day and 20 requests per day. You can gift as many people as you like and respond to as many requests as you like. So in a day, you could accept 20 gifts and still be able to respond to requests from 100 neighbors. I've rejected requests by accident clicking the wrong side. So that's one reason. Some players also may just not respond to them if they don't check their newsfeed.

The_Sicilian
03-15-13, 03:34 PM
Yeah, a lot of players do not know which game allows more than three of these a day, dragon story only allows three, etc. so I think that is a conundrum this poster is suggesting. Also, there are players who do not respond to other players if they see low involvement in visiting thus having low stars or hearts or whatever the symbol is for the TL game.
Personally, I do not have much time for these games, but when I do sign on,
I ALWAYS RETURN ALL GIFTS, ACCEPT ALL MATERIAL REQUESTS AND FRIEND REQUESTS ETC. So I may not visit that often, but I return all favors so to speak and never deny any requests, even if you show that you're not too active, as long as you return mine. My ID is the same as my handle on here BTW in case you need another awesome neighbor ;-)

maxthesuperhero456
03-16-13, 04:28 PM
What r we talking about again?