PDA

View Full Version : Reset game

Unregistered
12-19-10, 01:04 PM
Is there a way to reset the game?
I tried deleting it completely of my iphone and itunes then re-downloaded but it still doesnt reset.
how can i reset it?

Unregistered
12-20-10, 01:37 AM
Is there a way to reset the game?
I tried deleting it completely of my iphone and itunes then re-downloaded but it still doesnt reset.
how can i reset it?

Simple answer: No, you cannot.

Swissgirl
12-20-10, 02:18 AM
Simple answer: No, you cannot.

The only way to start any of the stories from scratch is to get another device which has never been used to play them before.

Unregistered
12-20-10, 02:25 AM
The only way to start any of the stories from scratch is to get another device which has never been used to play them before.

...That's not resetting. That's starting a completely new game on a completely new device...

When someone asks to reset they typically ask because they only have one device and wish to start anew on that device. If they had another device, they'd just start a game on that device and not ask how to reset.

But if someone did indeed have two devices, and for whatever reason prefered to play the game on one specific device, they could transfer their game onto the second device, which will let them to "reset" (create) a new game on their initial device.