PDA

View Full Version : Cupid pig?

mareewat
03-13-13, 09:29 PM
Hi all

I just got a surprise gift from a Valentine Adventure - sadly not my much wanted Alicorn wing but a Cupid Piglet...

Can't seem to find any info on these. Still feeding him up to full grown. Does anyone know what he will drop ??

thatgirl444
03-13-13, 09:43 PM
Chocolate truffles....I'm pretty sure....congrats....Cupid piglet is adorable!!!

maguar
03-14-13, 03:44 AM
Chocolate truffles, bacon and sometimes truffles

mareewat
03-14-13, 07:13 AM
Thanks guys... Poor little fella didn't get fed while I was at work.. So still a baby... He is cute...

29vanilla
02-01-14, 06:02 AM
Does anyone know if the Baron accepts chocolate truffles when he is asking for truffles?

meme1098
02-01-14, 07:21 AM
Don't think so since it's totally different. Here's a pic:

http://i57.tinypic.com/28he5jb.jpg

Castloninian
02-01-14, 09:17 AM
Chocolate truffles....I'm pretty sure....congrats....Cupid piglet is adorable!!!

Are you sure it will drop chocolate truffles for people who don't have the love shack? I wasn't interested in the pink animals as I thought they did nothing special for people who didn't have the love shack...

manu90ela
02-01-14, 10:05 AM
If it came from a valentine adventure it might drop chocolate truffles because only people who had vday edition last year can do that adventure right?

The pink pigs that come from normal adventures now drop only bacon and truffles like all the other pigs.

carolinarain
02-03-14, 02:12 AM
Nope, chocolate truffles and truffles are two separate things in the game!

babman
02-03-14, 02:26 AM
I bougt five chickens in order to be able to make chocolate eggs faster. De dont drop any :(
I bought a freaking pig for 50 gems in order to get chocolate truffle, it doesnt drop any. What kind of rip off is this? Please programmers make a fix at least for the pig or make it possible to refund the fake pig and buy the real pig with same name to the same cost in the love shack :((((

seriously how do u think doing shiit like this?!!!