PDA

View Full Version : Having to use gems to complete goals?!

laurelsail
03-13-13, 03:27 PM
Does anyone know if it is worth it to use gems to complete goals. There is one in FS and another one in Bakery Story that requires you spend gems to buy something (that I don't even want!) and I don't know if the end of the goal even makes it worth it! Any advice?
Thanks!

rengirl1978
03-13-13, 03:30 PM
You do not have to buy the Shamrock Dressing Room for that goal. The game points it out to you, but you can buy a different dressing room, and it will accept it. Same goes for any other gem items it points out. Just trying to trick you into using the gems. You can buy other items from the decor tab (unless it says specific, like the Celtic Divider, but that is coins.) It also asks you to buy the Lucky Horseshoe Table, but you can buy the horseshoe slim counter for coins.

laurelsail
03-13-13, 03:35 PM
Does the horseshoe slim counter count towards that goal? Is the end result a locked catalog, do you know?
Thanks so much!

cookietyler
03-13-13, 04:15 PM
No, you can buy the thin version of the counter and it will count towards the goal

Christiana12345
03-13-13, 07:08 PM
You do not have to buy the Shamrock Dressing Room for that goal. The game points it out to you, but you can buy a different dressing room, and it will accept it. Same goes for any other gem items it points out. Just trying to trick you into using the gems. You can buy other items from the decor tab (unless it says specific, like the Celtic Divider, but that is coins.) It also asks you to buy the Lucky Horseshoe Table, but you can buy the horseshoe slim counter for coins.

yes....unfournoutly i never knew it until someboy told me so im bankrupt in gems.

kooky panda
03-13-13, 07:17 PM
Please see the current goals threads.
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47914-Fashion-weekly-update-3-12-13-Lovely-Luck-Goals
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47921-Bakery-Weekly-Update-3-13-13

Please continue you discussion on one of the current threads. There is also information on both of the threads, that may answer your question.