PDA

View Full Version : need help/advice

kakmiztresss
03-13-13, 02:26 PM
I'm trying to complete the goal for the action ice cream maker but, i can't purchase the machine. Have I missed the time to get the stove? what can i do to get this stove?:confused:

ksham_net
03-13-13, 03:41 PM
It generally works out if you complete goals in the order that you get them because each goal unlocks something. If you see "Goal" for a grayed out item, it means that you need to unlock it by completing a goal.

For that appliance, I believe you have to finish the goal of purchasing two Soothing Waterfall and two Penjing Tree. I don't remember what the goal's name is. I already completed it.

kakmiztresss
03-13-13, 04:11 PM
Thanks I checked my inventory and I have the 2 tree & 2 waterfalls. I completed the goals leading up to this goal. However, it doesn't unlock the ice cream maker but the goal to prepare and serve the Mochi ice cream is still there.

meme1098
03-13-13, 05:03 PM
Check this thread: http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47582-Restaurant-story-Goals-3-6-13
You should be able to the order to complete goals. You probably need to switch to the other goal. I believe they are listed in the wrong order.