PDA

View Full Version : How do you make the food not be eatin quickly?

Ckati
12-19-10, 11:26 AM
I always runn out every like 30 mins. Like 1000 plates practicalyy

Unregistered
12-19-10, 01:34 PM
it sure does feel like all food items are disappearing very quickly this weekend- especially the holiday food. Plz fix this!

Unregistered
12-19-10, 01:46 PM
Your food disappears faster when you have lots of tables, try having less tables till you can properly stock up. I don't think it's a bug unless you keep track of the food you're losing and you're not earning the right amount of money.

Unregistered
12-21-10, 05:51 PM
Make your customers have to walk farther to get to their tables. And put the cashier far away from the door. This will make food go much more slowly!

Brackwasser
12-22-10, 01:50 AM
I prepared 15.000 potions of food. I left game for 5 minutes an all my food is sold! The earned coins are in my pocket but this makes not happy. Please fix soon.

Unregistered
12-22-10, 02:15 AM
block the doors with tables or chairs.

cook the dishes that has more plates and less time. good example of such food is raspberry macarons - 1 hour and many plates. I managed to get about 15k plates by the end of the day.

have less chairs. you can have more tables for tipping but less chairs so people wont sit on them to eat your food. ;)

Unregistered
12-22-10, 04:22 AM
Go to design & move a table or chair in front of your door. You will still be able to cook & people will still be able to tip but customers won't be able to enter. I like to think of it as the bakery being closed. Hope this helps.

Unregistered
12-23-10, 08:13 PM
It's going wayyyyyyy toooooo fast again. It gas nothing to do with what the above are suggesting. It's like on high speed. Happened to me again today. Its really frustrating.

Unregistered
12-24-10, 08:28 AM
It's going wayyyyyyy toooooo fast again. It gas nothing to do with what the above are suggesting. It's like on high speed. Happened to me again today. Its really frustrating.

This is aggravating!!! I cooked food all night long, opened the bakery and served it. When I came back to the bakery in 15 minutes ALL food was consumed, and I gained $57,200.00
came back later to serve the next batch, all food was gone in minutes again & gained the $17,000+
ANNOYING!

Unregistered
12-26-10, 12:23 AM
Fix this. I had 6500 donuts. Gone in --about 2 hours along with about 3000 pieces of cake. Yeah I got 165,000 coins but it took 2 days to bake that much food (I closed for Xmas and only baked day long items). I will definitely stop playing if this keeps happening. Takes all the fun out of trying to stay "open" constantly. 