PDA

View Full Version : Which ovens to buy for best profit

lkd43078
03-13-13, 04:35 AM
Hey Baker Neighbors,
Love the game. Not sure which ovens are best to buy next at level 40. Made some bad choices early in game with the ovens. I would like some sound advice now. I have a bread, treat, doughnut, slushie, 3 regular and 2 drink ovens. Thanks for your help. Happy Baking! Lkd43078

nky1111
03-13-13, 06:30 AM
try autumn oven for example.. there's a spreadsheet btw..
but, once you start overstocking - it totally doesn't matter which oven u use..

sapphirecross
03-13-13, 11:35 AM
Start stocking up with the reg ovens & drink machines. You can make all jasmine tea on drink machines, if you store everything else and buy all those, then when you build up extra so you're not selling out, make earl grey tea for profit. The red velvet cookies and red velvet cake are pretty good on the reg oven - at your level I used red velvet cookies to start building up stock. To increase profit the basic idea is make enough short cook time/high quantity food to not sell out, paired with long cook time/high profit item like RVC (red velvet cake) or earl grey tea. If you're going for mastery/gems or goal rewards, it's different, but for profit, go for drink machines or reg oven.

borat2
03-13-13, 02:50 PM
You should buy at least one of each type of oven (and keep them in storage for now), because they retire some of the ovens after awhile and you will not be able to cook those recipes.
Note that there are some variations of the regular oven and the drink mixer: sonic, forever, fireplace... You don't really need them as they have the same recipes as the normal ones.
However, the easy oven is worth buying instead of the regular oven for easier cooking, less tapping.