PDA

View Full Version : Area Expansion bug?

Huntseeker
03-13-13, 04:01 AM
Greetings everybody.

Me and my wife playing Dragon Story a few days ago.
Yesterday my wife expanded her island for 2000 coin.
Trees and everything has been cleared,
After that we had to go to work.
When we have arrived back the formerly expanded cleared area was full of trees again.
She cant do it rihgt now because the clearing of the trees are 50000coin per tree.
Is this some kind of a bug or we are doing something wrong?
Or simply when we clear an area we must place there a habitat or something immediately because the trees will grow back?
Any help would be appreciated.
Greetings Huntseeker

DragonmasterC99
06-20-13, 11:05 AM
Greetings everybody.

Me and my wife playing Dragon Story a few days ago.
Yesterday my wife expanded her island for 2000 coin.
Trees and everything has been cleared,
After that we had to go to work.
When we have arrived back the formerly expanded cleared area was full of trees again.
She cant do it rihgt now because the clearing of the trees are 50000coin per tree.
Is this some kind of a bug or we are doing something wrong?
Or simply when we clear an area we must place there a habitat or something immediately because the trees will grow back?
Any help would be appreciated.
Greetings Huntseeker

No, i dont think u are doing anything wrong. Trees will not grow back after you expand, so there is no need to place a habitat there to stop it from growing. I have lots of cleared out land that have been cleared for a long period of time, so i think it may be a bug.

maguar
06-21-13, 12:26 AM
It could be that her game didn't sync with the servers before she closed it. Then when she went back into it it synced with the servers and went back to an earlier save. Te effect of this is that it would recognise the clearing she did. If she visits someone before exiting the game it can reduce the chance of this occurring.