PDA

View Full Version : Something Strange when dragon transfered from breeding nest to egg nest!

vickielea
03-12-13, 09:32 PM
OK, the weirdest thing just happened on my island. I had a new egg ready in the breeding den. It was from an 18 hour breeding, night n rose trying for a goblin. I tap on the nest to transfer it from the breeding nest to the egg nest to turn it into an egg and an athletic egg appears for a second, then transforms to a familiar egg! What the! Anyone ever have this happen?

wimsical
03-12-13, 09:48 PM
Strange, never had that happen. Was an athletic on the nest before this?

ivanazagreb
03-12-13, 11:51 PM
It's just a picture delay! It happend to me alot of times! It's more frequent if you play both New Dawn and Valentines edition,. It's normal....

salinho
03-13-13, 01:48 AM
It's just a picture delay! It happend to me alot of times! It's more frequent if you play both New Dawn and Valentines edition,. It's normal....

Happens to me a lot with my android phone. Kinda freaks me out sometimes xD the game shows the image of the previous egg, and only then updates to the new one.

habibass
03-13-13, 02:04 AM
It happens to me when playing with android. I've never seen sth like this with ipad.

DragonTan1
03-13-13, 11:08 AM
Yeah it happened to me too once

lolii12
03-14-13, 07:07 AM
dude athletic takes 11 hours for breeding and evolving
18 hours? It's familiar dragon.

DragonTan1
03-14-13, 10:59 AM
dude athletic takes 11 hours for breeding and evolving
18 hours? It's familiar dragon.

He said that when he put the Familiar egg into the nest, for a second it showed Athletic but then switched back to Familiar.. Sometimes when you put an egg into the nest you'll see the egg that was in there before for a second, it's a glitch.

ganodustin
03-14-13, 08:49 PM
i think your previous dragon in the nest was athletic

vickielea
03-14-13, 09:39 PM
thx everyone :-) yes, the last egg was an athletic before the weird egg. It turned out to be a familiar. Did not know about the glitch, now it makes sense. Thx again!