PDA

View Full Version : How do I expand?

Baltimore100
03-12-13, 07:09 PM
I have read the expansion notes which all say to expand you must craft the earth wisps and earth lanterns in your workshop.. I have had a workshop for a while and am at level 12. However in my workshop the wisps are darkened out with the label goal. I have no clue what I have to do to satisfy these goals. It must be something obvious but I can't figure it out. Please help.

vchanhs
03-12-13, 07:27 PM
Have you rescued Old Thomas (the goatman)? He will give you the goal to build wisp lantern and expand.

Baltimore100
03-12-13, 08:47 PM
Yes I have had him for some time. How is he supposed to give me the goals? In tap on him and nothing. And there is nothing in the book of goals in the upper left corner. The goal with his picture is something about royal buildings and tells me to buy gates and walls. What do I do?

maguar
03-12-13, 09:10 PM
You need to finish the following quests:
Search the South East
A Cursed Scholar
Book Bound
The Cover
The Lost Pages
Book of Spells
The Royal Scholar
The Royal Tower
A View to the North

Baltimore100
03-13-13, 07:25 AM
O.K. A got hung up on the Royal Scholar "quest"' (you aren't sent anywhere), as it offered coins and stars and didn't indicate anything about unlocking goals. This confused me. I thought they were optional. Should you automatically do them all? For example, is there any point in crafting the valentine scepter, using up substantial resources, beyond getting some coins?

lotuskat
03-13-13, 08:28 AM
It's usually a good idea to complete the Quests. For example, if I remember correctly, the Valentine scepter ("An Unwelcome Guest" quest) starts off a series of Quests that eventually unlocks the Alicorn (though to craft the Alicorn in the Love Shack you need two very rare drops from Adventures).

maguar
03-14-13, 03:51 AM
Check the goal thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41844-Castle-story-Goals) as it will give you indications of which quests lead to new ones.