PDA

View Full Version : Internet connection error issues for bakery story

astraeagrim
03-12-13, 04:11 PM
My daughter has a 2nd generation ipod touch which is updated to the newest iOS software. The last two days both Bakery story and Restaurant story have been popping up "No internet connections" in the game. The internet is functioning on the ipod. You can surf the web on safari and access app store. A friend with another 2nd generation is also having the same problem but worse. Hers won't load at all. My 4th generation is not having the problem. Comcast has confirmed our internet nor modem is the problem. Other apps on the older ipods work. Are the games no longer supported on the newest update? I have tried reseting the ipod, deleting and reinstalling the apps but it does the same thing. Can you help?

kooky panda
03-12-13, 04:29 PM
The older devices seem to have more issues supporting the games. Team Lava games have pretty high graphic and features vs some of the other games.

She can try restarting her device before she plays the games to try and close out any background apps running.
Also she may need to delete any applications that she is no longer using .

If she has different versions of the games(seasonal), she can delete the ones she is not playing and only keep one version of each game.

astraeagrim
03-12-13, 04:50 PM
The second ipod we tried had no other extra applications installed on it only bakery story and there were no other applications running. It was fully restored to factory settings and then we installed only bakery story. It still had the same problems. If it is no longer compatible with older ipods perhaps it should state so in the apple app store. So many of her online friends are having the same issue.

kooky panda
03-12-13, 04:54 PM
The second ipod we tried had no other extra applications installed on it only bakery story and there were no other applications running. It was fully restored to factory settings and then we installed only bakery story. It still had the same problems. If it is no longer compatible with older ipods perhaps it should state so in the apple app store. So many of her online friends are having the same issue.

I know some of the new TL games, when you try to download will not download if your Device version does not have a certain version.

My niece was trying to play on an Iphone 3G, and she could not even download Home Design, and Castle.
She also had crashing and alot of lagging with Fashion Story.