PDA

View Full Version : iOS users. .. What version.

mposey
03-12-13, 09:16 AM
Ok why is iOS users still using the Christmas version?? Or is there another that my phone isn't pickin up in the App Store. I'm not complaining ios vs driod... but I know I've seen 2 different versions at least for the driod. Vday and now st pattys . What's up with that TL? I'm tired of seeing elfs running around my shop and snow falling.

sweetstuff525
03-12-13, 09:25 AM
im still using halloween version lol

i noticed that when using the christmas one i get a lower daily bonus then usual on halloween version
so im sticking to halloween

kooky panda
03-12-13, 10:51 AM
The most current Bakery game to be playing for IOS is the regular bakery game. Verison 1.6.5

Check under your menu-help and if you do not have version 1.6.5 for the regular game, check itunes for an update.

sourlicorice5
03-12-13, 10:54 AM
I'm so glad there was no Vday or st Paddys day version to download for IOS. I prefer just playing the regular version.

minidemon88
03-12-13, 11:02 AM
Because they though we love seeing elfs running around in our bakery. Hence the version for us ios players. It's a pity that we at least have a valentine version for ios players last year. But not this year. So sad! I'd love to get the same edition with android players too. >_<

Leire22
03-12-13, 01:42 PM
I am using normal christmas one, cuz from christmas there was not any new update announced...

Leire22
03-12-13, 01:43 PM
But not all love to play just boring same looking regular game... if u play more than 2 years as me and many my nbrs... it is boring we also want diff versions and has google play and androind users correct????????????

mymummy789
03-12-13, 02:00 PM
The most current Bakery game to be playing for IOS is the regular bakery game. Verison 1.6.5

Check under your menu-help and if you do not have version 1.6.5 for the regular game, check itunes for an update.

lol, I've been merrily playing the Christmas version not realising that my normal one was more up-to-date!! Now switched over and it is kind of nice not seeing the dressed up customers anymore.

Riixie
03-12-13, 02:52 PM
I'm still using the Christmas Version, if you look, the regular version has one more update but it was updated back in December. /: I'll stick it out, lol.