PDA

View Full Version : Diamond dragon

Karan2000
03-12-13, 05:54 AM
How to get a diamond dragon can anybody tell me how to get it please!!

lolii12
03-12-13, 06:48 AM
you can get diamond dragon by 4 elements : fire,forest,water and air
or magic but some people got it first time this is mean by luck if more than 1 time just try and try till you can get it.. Because diamond dragon is unique .. And ultra rare you can't get them easy .. Get it by luck
I've got first diamond I got by purchased gold .. Second one by Titan and Atlantis 5th try .. third one got by clown and planet 2nd try .. Four one got it by crusader and aether 7 or 8th try.. You can get one by luck.

lolii12
03-12-13, 06:50 AM
Most people get by firestorm and island , serpent and eagle , Atlantis and eagle .. You know .. There is more dragons had 4 elements .. Example you put firestorm and island dragons on breeding den .. It contains 4 elements .. Some people got diamond in 100 or more try

sollia
03-12-13, 07:44 AM
Any pairing of dragons with 4 or more colors have the possibility to result in diamond.

I got mine with Fuzzy and Honeybee.

I recommend aiming for other dragons you want but always use 4 colors so there's a chance you could get Diamond.

kooky panda
03-12-13, 08:04 AM
See the Current Diamond Thread (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?41338-Diamond-Dragon-Part-II&highlight=diamond+dragon)