PDA

View Full Version : Food upgrade

Eonileon
03-12-13, 01:49 AM
Hi, I'm more or less new playing restaurant story and I'd like to know what is the point of getting your dishes upgraded I mean, since you cook and cook the same dish it upgrades up to level four, but what's the point? :confused: I've checked it lately and it gives you the same experience, amount of cooked dishes and coins also the cooking time is the same, the only thing I don't know if it's the cost is cheaper (I forgot to check it).
Anyone has any idea about this issue?

Regards!

ksham_net
03-13-13, 03:28 PM
You only get coins, XP, and gems. Nothing else. It's worth it if you want some gems. You get two gems per recipe.

ksham_net
03-13-13, 03:33 PM
Personally, i think the only thing worth buying with gems are the appliances. But they cost 49 gems! That's insanely high. TeamLava was not smart there. 49 gems equate to $10 if you were to purchase it. $10 for ONE extra appliance is stupid. TeamLava probably wants to make it more challenging, but that's a steep hill. At the end of the day, it's a game and it's meant to be fun. The struggle to get 49 gems in-game is definitely a royal pain in the rear. Even the purchase of 49 gems for $10 makes no sense to spend it on only ONE appliance.

But if you don't care about extra appliances, then don't worry about it. Make dishes that focus on upping your XP or cash as fast as you can.