PDA

View Full Version : Bakery Weekly Update 3-13-13

kooky panda
03-11-13, 04:30 PM
New Teaser

http://i.imgur.com/QDSjVBG.png

The Music Stand Table and Chair will hit the right notes with your customers in Bakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)!

Team Lava Blog (http://blog.teamlava.com/post/45143907354/new-content-march-11-14-2013)

http://media.tumblr.com/f9a2b02805c6d033d96fc09a1de35bc7/tumblr_inline_mjiqse3luG1qz4rgp.png
One o’clock, two o’clock, three o’clock, rock! Put on your blue suede shoes and get the new Rock N Roll Counter in Bakery Story (https://www.facebook.com/bakerystory)! It’s sure to inspire your customers to cut a rug.
Show off your musical talent with these other groovy items:

Music Stand Table
Music Stand Chair
Piano Wallpaper
Phonograph
Hanging Notes Wall D?cor

kieranyeow
03-11-13, 06:58 PM
Interesting :)

rocketsmama
03-11-13, 07:10 PM
I kinda like the counters. Not sure what's up with the musical updates I figured more St. Patricks or even easter but whatever.

yupiyupigumgum
03-11-13, 07:13 PM
Music theme again . And i can see TL switching stuffs from BS to RS vice versa only change the color

OnCloudDivine
03-11-13, 07:37 PM
I. Want. More. Pink.

Please.

piano124
03-11-13, 07:56 PM
I. Want. More. Pink.

Please.
Agree~

xoxjenn
03-11-13, 08:04 PM
I don't like these at all. Too dark. What happened to the pretty colors? Put these in Restaurant Story. I really wanted more St. Patricks Day stuff. :(

bercause
03-11-13, 08:10 PM
agree~

agree!

ashrb
03-11-13, 08:44 PM
Yuck. None of that really even matches? Just looks like a mess of colors thrown together. I think the only thing that looks decent to me is the hanging notes wall decor. I don't know why, but this update reminds me of a vintage 50's theme which I think would be really cool to have in BS. Vintage'y malt shop kinda thing. Sorry for the rambles!

sugarmilkppm
03-11-13, 09:19 PM
What has been seen cannot be unseen. MY EYES!!!!!

Zee floors...zey look like what happens (artifacts) when your video card gets fried.

On a more positive note, I didn't notice the phonograph in the preview but I bet it's cute. And the Hanging Notes wall decor is cute.

laeanee13
03-11-13, 10:20 PM
On a more positive note, I didn't notice the phonograph in the preview but I bet it's cute. And the Hanging Notes wall decor is cute.

When they say phonograph, I think they're referring to the counters.

I don't mind that we get more music stuff, but why can't they make it match the stuff we have now?

house0fjoy
03-11-13, 10:28 PM
My initial response to the piano wallpaper was, 'wow, I can make like prison cell' and have a jail-break theme! TL - some gem crooks and pirates next update please?

sugarlevi
03-12-13, 02:03 AM
I keep on reading something a whole lot different than phonograph.

kimikayyz
03-12-13, 09:01 AM
What has been seen cannot be unseen. MY EYES!!!!!

Zee floors...zey look like what happens (artifacts) when your video card gets fried.

LMAO...so true! haha... ;)

supahmonkiee
03-12-13, 03:50 PM
I. Want. More. Pink.

Please.

Yes!! PLEASE. :D

sunshine0611
03-12-13, 04:06 PM
I agree, it looks more like it belongs in restaurant story. It definitely doesn't belong in my bakery.

nessieisland
03-12-13, 04:31 PM
I kinda like the counters. Not sure what's up with the musical updates I figured more St. Patricks or even easter but whatever.

So true oh god! Why aren't there more St. Patrick items? I don't really like those new st. patty items, nothing special here..

NoWayCupcake
03-12-13, 06:34 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but.. I don't remember seeing this theme in the poll? So where is this coming from.. Updates are awesome but please listen to the players more! St Patty's day is this Sunday, pleeeeease TL surprise us with more items relating to that. Easter is the perfect occasion for more pastel bakery friendly items too!

supahmonkiee
03-12-13, 07:24 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but.. I don't remember seeing this theme in the poll? So where is this coming from.. Updates are awesome but please listen to the players more! St Patty's day is this Sunday, pleeeeease TL surprise us with more items relating to that. Easter is the perfect occasion for more pastel bakery friendly items too!

I agree with you!

I wish that we had more pink. For a game played by mostly females, there is hardly any pink. The only pink wallpaper costs gems, as well as the tiles. More floor decorations, and or wall decor. I find my bakery lacking (couldn't think of another word) giry-ness. If you can't do that, I think us bakers would really appreciate something for Easter!

Thank you Team Lava!

:3

islanddoll1
03-12-13, 07:53 PM
I can safely say I wont be buying any of those items in the teaser... they're just too ugly and boring. the last update with the drum tables and stool were great, but not this one.

yimikoo
03-12-13, 11:45 PM
Yuck. None of that really even matches? Just looks like a mess of colors thrown together. I think the only thing that looks decent to me is the hanging notes wall decor. I don't know why, but this update reminds me of a vintage 50's theme which I think would be really cool to have in BS. Vintage'y malt shop kinda thing. Sorry for the rambles!

Gah, I definitely agree... The only cute decor here are the hanging notes. None of the colors match at all with the current teaser decor and the recently released musical stuff X___X A vintage-ish malt shop would be pretty cool as well.

kisseop
03-13-13, 08:55 AM
Music related items are great for bakeries but they should be either way more sophisticated or old fashioned/vintige like gramophones and old records. Also BS' design differs from RS' one but lately I don't see a difference. :/

Please bring more spring themed staff, maybe something associated with art (paintings, easels, statues, monuments), flowers, trees, plants in pots, wall paintings bigger than one wallpaper size. Some arbours would be nice. Decor like chocolate founde, or multi flavour one. Nice peacock with beautiful feathers. Benches. Vases. And more. Much more.

jl0408
03-13-13, 09:05 AM
I don't get it. They put out a BS:St Patrick's Day version for Android, but with music themed goals and very little St. Patrick's Day items. All we get is one oven, one wall decor, one table that costs 4 gems, one chair, one wall paper for 1 gem, one floor that's way too expensive and too neon colored, and one counter for 10 gems. You'd think the last update before St. Patrick's Day next Monday would be St Patrick's Day themed. I just don't get it.

theladymorgana
03-13-13, 09:20 AM
I don't get it. They put out a BS:St Patrick's Day version for Android, but with music themed goals and very little St. Patrick's Day items. All we get is one oven, one wall decor, one table that costs 4 gems, one chair, one wall paper for 1 gem, one floor that's way too expensive and too neon colored, and one counter for 10 gems. You'd think the last update before St. Patrick's Day next Monday would be St Patrick's Day themed. I just don't get it.

Maybe they are going to re-release last year's stuff, because it was pretty great.

ashrb
03-13-13, 11:07 AM
I just got the update and it's a pretty big let down. No St. Patrick's day stuff :/

NoWayCupcake
03-13-13, 11:12 AM
How SICK is it that the ONLY thing anyone here was attracted to (the hanging notes) cost 10 gems!!!

rocketsmama
03-13-13, 11:57 AM
Where is the Easter update????? Hopefully we will get it next week, but I won't hold my breath.

saren47
03-13-13, 12:51 PM
The wallpaper gives me a headache.

jtdesignz
03-13-13, 05:20 PM

couldn't agree more...were is Easter team lava? :(

atlanteo
03-13-13, 05:35 PM
On a good note the prices still seem to be relatively cheaper than items released a few weeks ago.. Lets hope it stays this way when/if st Patrick's and Easter update comes out. Looking back this time last year this game use to be so much better, there were a lot more items available per update and a lot more colour coordinated with each other. I guess those people that asked for darker colours and patterns on that ancient poll got their wish :)

ashrb
03-13-13, 06:20 PM
On a good note the prices still seem to be relatively cheaper than items released a few weeks ago.. Lets hope it stays this way when/if st Patrick's and Easter update comes out. Looking back this time last year this game use to be so much better, there were a lot more items available per update and a lot more colour coordinated with each other. I guess those people that asked for darker colours and patterns on that ancient poll got their wish :)

I was just thinking earlier that last year around this time updates were much, much better! We used to have a lot more coin content, it's a shame to see how downhill updates have gone since TL stopped catering to what makes their customers happy.

rocketsmama
03-14-13, 04:38 AM
I was just thinking earlier that last year around this time updates were much, much better! We used to have a lot more coin content, it's a shame to see how downhill updates have gone since TL stopped catering to what makes their customers happy.

Agreed.

rocketsmama
03-14-13, 04:41 AM
We have polls every month, but I don't remember seeing any of the leaders (poll winners for a lack of a better word) in BS yet? What is the point of the polls then?

GroovyRuss
03-14-13, 07:28 AM
i love this update! It is so bad i have no interest in any of it so i can now just concentrate on the last 2 weeks goals and recipes
finish them up and get back to baking RVC :D

rainedrop101
03-14-13, 08:55 AM
Lots (99.9%) of people want PINK. Lots (98.9%) of people want EASTER. hello? Is ANYONE hearing us? lol!

Piano wallpaper is dizzying. :-O

I'm sorry and thank you for working hard but the music theme is tired and old now. Please bring out the spring and pastels.

Thank you. :-)

nessieisland
03-14-13, 03:41 PM
Why the heck this music update? Still waiting for Easter or St Patty bigger and prettier items... Not complaining or anything but I just don't think the music theme is really related to anything...

ShawnBFC
03-14-13, 04:50 PM
I agree with most everyone's posts...Terrible color scheme! The patterns are seizure inducing! I want more pink and Easter too! I was forced to go with a yellow theme since I don't spend real money on the game. Saving up gems for the unrealistic price of expansions!