PDA

View Full Version : Moving counters

Sandcastles
12-19-10, 08:04 AM
Hi I have the app bakery story and I have a problem. When I went to redesign my bakery I moved my counters. When u was finished and editors design mode the food on my counter was gone. Why is that??

Unregistered
12-19-10, 08:37 AM
If you put counters in storage and they have food on them, your food will disappear. If you want to move counters, it is best to move them to a different place on the floor while you have food on them.

Unregistered
12-26-10, 12:36 PM
If you put counters in storage and they have food on them, your food will disappear. If you want to move counters, it is best to move them to a different place on the floor while you have food on them.

Well I didn't put them in storage I just moved them and another problem has come to me. When my counters were full I opened my bakery. I exited it nd went back to it about a min. Later and my food was gone and I mean all of it

Unregistered
12-27-10, 08:54 AM
Well I didn't put them in storage I just moved them and another problem has come to me. When my counters were full I opened my bakery. I exited it nd went back to it about a min. Later and my food was gone and I mean all of it

There has been a glitch with the timing of the food, I also gained the 57,000 at once instead of the food being eaten "in real time", which happened a few days ago, and then again that day after exit I came back a few minutes later to see I received another 17k and food was gone again. I was happy enough to at least get the coins for it but then I had empty counters again.

Did you get the money for the food when you had returned to the game?

Unregistered
12-27-10, 08:38 PM
There has been a glitch with the timing of the food, I also gained the 57,000 at once instead of the food being eaten "in real time", which happened a few days ago, and then again that day after exit I came back a few minutes later to see I received another 17k and food was gone again. I was happy enough to at least get the coins for it but then I had empty counters again.

Did you get the money for the food when you had returned to the game?

Yes but I was still kinda mad and confused the first time it hppened. I'm not sure how much I got but I no it was a good amour but the problem is that you have to wait for the food to cook and close the bakery. It has also happened on restaurant story