PDA

View Full Version : 1012 Egg Stove

heidik901
03-11-13, 02:01 PM
Last year Restraunt Story featured a 2012 Egg Stove around Easter Time. I have only been playing for a couple months, but neighbors have sent me the Bunny Ears and Painted Eggs parts for this appliance. I've also received the Shamrock part for an 2012 Shamrock Oven.

I love serving holiday themed items in my games. In Restraunt Story, holiday food looks beautiful and actually helps me get into the spirit of the season. Valentines Day was amazing in 2013, thank you TL! The Action Chef goals are fun, but I really wish I could serve some Easter and/or St. Patrick's Day food. My request is for an update, so I can buy the 2012 Egg Oven and Shamrock Oven. The parts are still available in the current game, so we just need the ovens added to the appliance purchase menu for a short time. It's doesn't feel like a holiday when there are no holiday items in my games.

Neighbors, are any of you interested in having these ovens so we can serve pretty seasonal food in our restraunts, alongside the Action Chef Items? Is anyone besides me wishing there were Seasonal Dishes for this month? Is this a solution you're interested in, or does everyone already have these appliances, and don't want to deal with receiving requests for these parts, or having to decline them when sent?

Team Lava, is there any possibility you could temporarily add these Ovens back to the purchase menu? I really want some pretty, seasonal food in my restraunt. I'd appreciate any effort to this end, so I could get myself and my restaurant into the holiday mood.

Thanks, and I'm looking forward to your answers!

Heidi

rainedrop101
03-12-13, 09:32 AM
I've been begging for this since Valentines was over. Good luck with that. I'm right there with ya though.

jmterao
03-12-13, 10:15 AM
How about the Easter decorations as well?

jl0408
03-12-13, 12:16 PM
I don't care to see them back. I already have both appliances and I didn't start playing RS until after both holidays were over. I feel like they were there long enough so that if you wanted them you could have purchased them before January's removal. I'm sure they will introduce a St Patrick's Day and Easter appliance soon. There were similar appliances in BS too and last week they introduced a new St Patrick's Day. What I would like to see is those parts removed from the gifting since you can't buy those appliances anymore.

jazzmin63
03-14-13, 09:26 PM
Well I didn't start playing the game until January of this year and I'd like the opportunity to buy the holiday themed appliances and decorations, whatever they may be.

mantis000
04-09-16, 11:52 AM
Heidi, I'm completely with you on that. I've been playing Restaurant Story for a long time, and even transferred my restaurant to my new phone, but I had to stop playing for a while due to school work. I hadn't played for about a year, and came back a few months ago. Then, I met a neighbor that has the egg stove in their restaurant. Right from the start, I loved it and though it was super cute. And I too think that they should bring back all the holiday appliances. I don't think they should remove the appliances after a certain time, because people who might have missed them might want them. Hopefully, a future update will include this feature where you could buy old holiday appliances, but until then, I guess we'll just have to wait. :)

auntmeredith123
04-14-16, 12:19 AM
I have been looking for them, and I could use them again for next year, but I had to get a new tablet , which already had the Egg Stove and also the Candy Hatchery! I need both of them back, but I don't remember my password on my old account, just the one on my new tablet!

ElaineCarrel
04-14-16, 10:10 AM
no. These appliances r 4 years old.

deekathleen
04-14-16, 10:59 AM
I believe they did re release them last year didn't they? Perhaps the people who are requesting them were not playing four years ago. Smh

MamaFoodie
04-14-16, 02:36 PM
How about re-releasing the Fire Pit Grill.

Egg stove and Shamrock oven already been re-released.

ElaineCarrel
04-14-16, 05:43 PM
How about re-releasing the Fire Pit Grill

If I remember correctly the fire pit grill only cooks 1 recipe if it's the appliance I remember

MamaFoodie
04-15-16, 01:15 PM
No. It has three recipes. Grilled Eggplant, Spiced pork and Salsa and Pineapple Chicken.