PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or...?

topherocious
03-11-13, 11:46 AM
Is it just me or does anyone feel like there should be a Passion Banner? Sure, the dragon is pretty much closed off to the three but that doesn't mean it shouldn't have any representation! I'm using the Heart Archway as a "banner" but I'd love to see an actual Passion Banner in the near future TL, please! (:

lolii12
03-11-13, 11:50 AM
Come on.
Is not important .. If you want passion banner it must be like a family like magic/heart, air/heart, etc.
And heart dragons are only three and they had 3 elements and one is 1 element ...
But they will see later..

topherocious
03-11-13, 11:52 AM
To you, it might not be important but to others decorating is a creative way to keep the game interesting. And I don't recall ever reading or seeing that in order for a type to have a banner, they must have a hybrid family line.

hamadrys
03-11-13, 12:01 PM
I think that would be neat. Maybe a banner with the 2 color heart on it. I have all the banners in one pretty colorful patch. I'd love to add that one :)

topherocious
03-11-13, 12:06 PM
I know! It just doesn't seem right to make it its own type and yet there be no banner for it. It got its own habitat, so I believe a banner should come along soon!

sollia
03-11-13, 12:07 PM
Come on.
Is not important .. If you want passion banner it must be like a family like magic/heart, air/heart, etc.
And heart dragons are only three and they had 3 elements and one is 1 element ...
But they will see later..
No need to be rude. Personally I don't like or use banners but some people do.

topherocious
03-11-13, 12:09 PM
Sollia, I was the same way but now that all I have to go for is Infinity and expanding, I've been coming up with ways to decorate my island (although I still don't have enough room, I can plan ahead). Anywayssss, I've be*** using the banners as a start and they're kinda cute now haha

brandonu
03-11-13, 12:14 PM
There should definitely be a passion banner. They should also increase the coin limit on the habitat from 3,200 since having a Passion, LH and RH dragon epic yields more coins per hour than the habitat can hold.

lolii12
03-11-13, 12:19 PM
No need to be rude. Personally I don't like or use banners but some people do.
Humph. I use all banners .. But not important if heart dragon doesn't have like a family line hybrid..if they had I will use banner if its appeared

lollipop_rp
03-11-13, 12:26 PM
I think that's a good idea

topherocious
03-11-13, 12:33 PM
I agree with the coin holding being increased. Also, I wouldn't mind seeing a hybrid line of Passions. It'd be rather interesting. Desire Dragon (Fire/Passion), Grace Dragon (Green/Passion), Etc etc

kwhales
03-11-13, 12:49 PM
Post this suggestion in the suggestion thread.

topherocious
03-11-13, 12:52 PM
Just did, thank you! Blanked about that thread or I would've just went there to begin with.

salinho
03-11-13, 01:08 PM
There should definitely be a passion banner. They should also increase the coin limit on the habitat from 3,200 since having a Passion, LH and RH dragon epic yields more coins per hour than the habitat can hold.

Agreed!! On both :)

kooky panda
03-11-13, 01:11 PM
Is it just me or does anyone feel like there should be a Passion Banner? Sure, the dragon is pretty much closed off to the three but that doesn't mean it shouldn't have any representation! I'm using the Heart Archway as a "banner" but I'd love to see an actual Passion Banner in the near future TL, please! (:

You can add this to the current Dragon Suggestion Thread. (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?47497-Dragon-Poll-amp-Suggestions-Mar-4)