PDA

View Full Version : Need extra breeding habitat +nests

jetskie2
03-11-13, 10:54 AM
WITso mant new dragons and long breeding times anyone else think we can do withadditional breeding habitat and nests WITHOUT paying with gold. Some people dont wish to and others just arent able to as they simply dont have the money. game makers should keep this in mind when planning updates etc. nice to see that some of the new decor can be crafted.

sollia
03-11-13, 10:57 AM
I doubt they'll be adding nests or dens for coins. Gold is how the game is supported so the best perks are going to be motivation for players to purchase gold. They need to make money to support the game somehow.

DragonTan1
03-11-13, 11:09 AM
I have 2 nests and working on getting my 3rd nest, I have never bought any gold before but I think the large habitats should be bought with coins. Another breeding den would be great, but I doubt they would release another.. like sollia said, they need to make money and a lot of people speed up breeding using gold, buying nests etc. so TL would lose money.

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-12-13, 02:32 AM
I'd like a third nest. In fact I'd LOVE a third nest. But I don't see me having 500 gold at any given time to get one. lol. That would mean for me no speeding...
My friend who I got to play bought 4, he doesn't even play anymore. I wish I could take 2 of his nests :(

kwhales
03-12-13, 03:15 AM
I'd like a third nest. In fact I'd LOVE a third nest. But I don't see me having 500 gold at any given time to get one. lol. That would mean for me no speeding...
My friend who I got to play bought 4, he doesn't even play anymore. I wish I could take 2 of his nests :(

Can I have one?

Lolas_Kryptonite
03-12-13, 03:29 AM
Can I have one?

Of course. You can have the other two!

Darkstorm2
03-12-13, 05:38 AM
I hate to tell you this but I doubt we will ever see a second breeding den... I'm certain TL sells more gold from people speeding up breeding and clearing their breeding den. Multiple nests helps out quite a lot and I got mine before the great inflation of 2012! I was hoping the boosted breeding would have reduced wait time, but it didn't....